[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball is not a bust and this is why.......

IrishPride

hahahhah now hes out for 2 weeks.. but I was a TROLL hahahhaha

i cant stop laughing

If you can't see the stupidity in this comment then you are hopeless. Your stance has been that Hillman will lose his job to Ball when he comes back because he is a small weak undrafted player. He is out because of Injury not because Ball won the job back. Get a grip man. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt through all this. If you don't want to be called a troll than don't act like one.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1

Posted Today, 08:59 AM

snapback.pngInTomWeTrust, on 10 November 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

hahahhah now hes out for 2 weeks.. but I was a TROLL hahahhaha

i cant stop laughing

If you can't see the stupidity in this comment then you are hopeless. Your stance has been that Hillman will lose his job to Ball when he comes back because he is a small weak undrafted player. He is out because of Injury not because Ball won the job back. Get a grip man. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt through all this. If you don't want to be called a troll than don't act like one.

Edited by Finn5033, Today, 08:59 AM.

Thats true, you have a good point.. just dont see how the people that bash me about Ball, somehow dissapear backing hillman? after past couple weeks..

We shall see this weekend finn

I got Fred Jackson, Bishop Sankey, Arian Foster, Monte Ball and Adrian Peterson..

Right now I have Calvin, Aj Green and Alshon Jeffrey in FLEX

Im about 85% im going

Arian Foster

Monte Ball this weekend.

Most of us Hillman "backers" are still here, contrary to what you would like to believe. My opinion that Hillman has looked way better than Ball has not changed.

Ok im glad you feel that way because Cj Anderson looked much better than hillman did ALL year in that game, plowing through people looking like priest holmes...

So you see? the defense groups ball faced early played very well and now ball is back and better than ever..

he will be starting for me this week.

Ok im glad you feel that way because Cj Anderson looked much better than hillman did ALL year in that game, plowing through people looking like priest holmes...

So you see? the defense groups ball faced early played very well and now ball is back and better than ever..

What are you basing this off of? Sure, that's the rumor, but there is no evidence of it yet. Hillman has not looked very good when he's injured, but that's perfectly reasonable. You still just can't get your head around the fact that Hillman has done better than Ball.

Edited by bud29

you can say the same for Cj Anderson.. last week he looked way better than hillman all year.. has nothing to do with why

Monte Ball will be my starting running back with Arian foster

with AP waiting in the windows going forward.

Anderson has also looked better than Ball all year. And Anderson is healthy unlike Ball. Pretty obvious then who the better play would be, right?

Anderson has also looked better than Ball all year. And Anderson is healthy unlike Ball. Pretty obvious then who the better play would be, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: A player thats been inactive for a majority of weeks is gonna take monte balls job cause he did good against the raiders with some screen passes.

Please i cant stop :rofl:

Cj looked better than Hillman IMO, thats cause hillman is small injury prone and blows and got some gaping holes to run through in the most entertaining offense in football that blocks well

Im sure Cj is in practice today just blowing monte ball away :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you can say the same for Cj Anderson.. last week he looked way better than hillman all year.. has nothing to do with why

Monte Ball will be my starting running back with Arian foster

with AP waiting in the windows going forward.

Is InTomWeTrust really Monte Ball posting here in The Huddle? Certainly makes sense as he appears to have a great deal of spare time on his hands to inanely opine on just one topic.

its news hes a new RB1 moving forward

We are mistakenly taking the bait here with InTomWeTrust. Replying only encourages this jerk. I recommend no more replies to this or any other Ball/Hillman post. Like any dog he'll curl up in the corner if ignored.

• Like 1

why? man i started this a week and a half ago right before hillman went down? I openly said i traded McKinnon straight up for montee ball and was told bad move

Told i was a troll becuase hillman is way better and started no matter what

Why ignore when ive been right so far?

Once again, your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

At any rate, you have not been "right." Montee will be getting his opportunity now because of injury, not necessarily superior talent.

Once again, your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

At any rate, you have not been "right." Montee will be getting his opportunity now because of injury, not necessarily superior talent.

Which proved the fact that hillman is small and injury prone.. He needed gaping holes to run through to look as good as he did. The Broncos offense line has been playing better and bettter each week. It shows in Hillmans obvious and expected touches he couldnt get much done and was hurt.

I just dont think C.J. is in practice right now taking starting snaps and running circles around Monte Ball the way people think.

I just dont.

No its because the Broncos o-line has been improving every week.. the pass and run protection has been outstanding

Early in the season.. not so much.

Cj had a big game against the oakland raiders catching mostly wide open screens.. yes big game.

So let me get this straight Cj has a "hot hand" right now and is outplaying monte ball in practice right now right? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

news flash hes not, ball is lighter healthy and ready to prove why its his backfield.