Sign in to follow this  
flgator

Montee Ball, Roddy White or Michael Floyd : FLEX

I wish I was in a position to choose between those at flex! 2/3 of those guys are definite starts for me....

I would definitely start Michael Floyd-- after his first game with Stanton I had doubts, but last week they were on the same page. He's their clear #1 receiver.

For me it's a coin flip between Ball and White- they both have tough match-ups. Arizona's run D is great, but NYG pass defense is pretty solid as well...

Ball has been held down for most of the year but you never know with that offense when he'll get the ball and have a Lacy-esq turning point.

White is supposedly healthy and is likely the safer bet of the two... but who knows.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have Roddy White in the lineup now, but I might put Ball in. I just hate sitting there hoping they feed my receiver. With Ball you at least know that he will get some touches.

Yeah, I have Roddy White in the lineup now, but I might put Ball in. I just hate sitting there hoping they feed my receiver. With Ball you at least know that he will get some touches.

Usually in standard league I always advocate starting a RB over a WR for this exact reason.

It all depends on how much the matchup scares you. Arizona's run D has been fantastic, but they've had their injuries/suspensions to their front seven. I wonder if some regression is in order.

If you believe Arizona is, like last year, truly a top-5 run defense, then you might want to sit Ball for Roddy. But if their run D doesn't scare you *too* much, go with the guaranteed touches.