[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crow Now being Served.......Come get you some Cowboy haters

Cowboyz1

I want all the Cowboys haters to eat up. You said "we couldn't run the ball against the Seahawks". Murray goes for yet another 100 yards to make it 6 in a row. Like I said he would!

Lynch 10 for 61 no TD's

Murray 29 for 115 and 1TD with 6 grabs for another 31 yards

Randle 5 for 52 yards

You said "Slip was going to throw picks all day". Slip torched the vaunted Seattle secondary and made a play for the ages yet again on 3rd and 20. That was as clutch as you can get away from home against that secondary.

Russel Wilson 14/28 for a measly 126yds 0TD 1 pick

Tony Romo (aka Slip) 21/32 250 yds 2TDs 0 picks

You said "the Cowboys have NO chance in this game". Not only did we have a chance but we DOMINATED the Seahawks on their home field.

You said this "Cowboys defense would finally show how sorry it was and get run all over by Russell and Lynch". Russell was lucky to get a first down let alone big plays. Lynch was puppy dog out there getting slammed by the front four and linebackers of the Cowboys.

So bring your sorry no believing butts in here and show my Cowboys some R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

What a game. The Cowboys showed heart and physical play today folks. They totally dominated the trenches. Slip made some great plays out there. Don't look now fellas but the Cowboys train is gaining speed. Today the immovable object got plowed back and steamrolled over by the unstoppable force that is Murray and this O line.

Welcome to the new world of Cowboys dominance. :tup::clap::brow:

And don't come up with some other crap like yeah but lets see when they get to December or lets see what they do in the playoffs. It's always something else with you guys. Lets deal with the here and now which is 5-1 while completely dominating the Seahawks.

Yes, I am unbearable this week. I won't be this way all season but I have been longing to stick it to you guys for some time now.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

awwww damn. this would hold water except you were MIA all week. Murray was less of a factor than just about anybody running for 100 yards could be. He did have a big drive to end the game, but the rest of the game he was under 3 YPC. You guys completely shut down our offense and made a big play when you needed to. 3rd and freaking 20. You played your best game and we played our worst. Enjoy it while you can and hope we don't meet again. Nicely done.

• Like 1

awwww damn. this would hold water except you were MIA all week. Murray was less of a factor than just about anybody running for 100 yards could be. He did have a big drive to end the game, but the rest of the game he was under 3 YPC. You guys completely shut down our offense and made a big play when you needed to. 3rd and freaking 20. You played your best game and we played our worst. Enjoy it while you can and hope we don't meet again. Nicely done.

I like how you try to down play Murray's game. That series he had to take the lead was huge. That's what happens when you pound on the D all game. You gash them later when they are worn out

BS I have posted in every post this week. Also called the win and Murray going for 100+. I also have three posts boasting how I believed this Cowboys team to be for real. Don't give me that crap.

And don't come up with some other crap like yeah but lets see when they get to December or lets see what they do in the playoffs. It's always something else with you guys. Lets deal with the here and now which is 5-1 while completely dominating the Seahawks.

I watched most of this game. Very impressed on how Dallas played. Going into that place and kicking butt is no easy feat. They truly played with no fear. If I were a Cowboys' fan, I would be very optimistic for the rest of the season.

But you do realize it's week 6 and the first part of the statement above is kinda delusional :lol: It DOES matter what happens in Dec. and in the playoffs. That's all that matters. If the Cowboys make the playoffs (good money says they do) they still need a good playoff run before you can declare "the new world of Cowboys dominance". If Dallas does another one and done in the post season, your win against the defending SB champs is pretty meaningless.

The ironic thing I would like to point out is the roll reversal. You see Russell Wilson now the goat with the forth quarter pick to kill the game while Romo is the hero. It's amazing how a running game can help your QB. Romo has had to do it all in years past and now that he doesn''t have to do it all and only has to produce magic at times rather then play in and play out, you see now how clutch he can be. Take time and the running game away from any QB and it makes it really hard to make plays all game long without a mistake. Now if you look back at what Romo has done without time or a consistent running game, it should make you realize how good he really is. He deserves this season to be a good one. Witten too. So do us Cowboys fans. :peace:

Edited by Cowboyz1

I watched most of this game. Very impressed on how Dallas played. Going into that place and kicking butt is no easy feat. They truly played with no fear. If I were a Cowboys' fan, I would be very optimistic for the rest of the season.

But you do realize it's week 6 and the first part of the statement above is kinda delusional :lol: It DOES matter what happens in Dec. and in the playoffs. That's all that matters. If the Cowboys make the playoffs (good money says they do) they still need a good playoff run before you can declare "the new world of Cowboys dominance". If Dallas does another one and done in the post season, your win against the defending SB champs is pretty meaningless.

Your absolutely right. I was just saying right now, at 5-1 after this game, the Cowboys are for real. We will deal with December when it gets here. We need to stay healthy. But right now, this team is dominant and they proved that today.

Lame. Seattle's defense is supposed to be top notch against the run -AND- Seattle was playing at home yet you try to play it off by saying Murray's 100 yards rushing was weak and "less of a factor". This leads me to believe you do not know much about football.

• Like 1

Yes, I am unbearable this week. I won't be this way all season but I have been longing to stick it to you guys for some time now.

I have seen the Cowboys have too many strong starts only to fall apart in November and December. The Cowboys have demonstrated a strong ability to find ways to lose games that matter in November and December ... for decades. So, yes I will have to see them win some meaningful games in December and the playoffs before I believe.

• Like 1

I want all the Cowboys haters to eat up. You said "we couldn't run the ball against the Seahawks". Murray goes for yet another 100 yards to make it 6 in a row. Like I said he would!

Lynch 10 for 61 no TD's

Murray 29 for 115 and 1TD with 6 grabs for another 31 yards

Randle 5 for 52 yards

You said "Slip was going to throw picks all day". Slip torched the vaunted Seattle secondary and made a play for the ages yet again on 3rd and 20. That was as clutch as you can get away from home against that secondary.

Russel Wilson 14/28 for a measly 126yds 0TD 1 pick

Tony Romo (aka Slip) 21/32 250 yds 2TDs 0 picks

You said "the Cowboys have NO chance in this game". Not only did we have a chance but we DOMINATED the Seahawks on their home field.

You said this "Cowboys defense would finally show how sorry it was and get run all over by Russell and Lynch". Russell was lucky to get a first down let alone big plays. Lynch was puppy dog out there getting slammed by the front four and linebackers of the Cowboys.

So bring your sorry no believing butts in here and show my Cowboys some R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

What a game. The Cowboys showed heart and physical play today folks. They totally dominated the trenches. Slip made some great plays out there. Don't look now fellas but the Cowboys train is gaining speed. Today the immovable object got plowed back and steamrolled over by the unstoppable force that is Murray and this O line.

Dude - who is this "YOU" you're talking about? Cowboys are looking good lately, but lets not crown them champs yet and just call the rest of the season a formality - as one fan of the NFL Football Team of the Pacific Northwest once did. "You" have a lot to be happy and excited about, but banging your chest and essentially telling everyone else to bow down to the almighty - that's why people hate the Cowboys and their fans. Watch - the Cowboys will let this one get to their heads and will allow the Giants to show up next week in the Big D and watch Romo revert to the Romo we all know..

I will say though - enjoy the win! The Girls of Dallas are finally starting to grow a pair. Maybe it's time to take off the training bras and let them take the next step to b-cup and c-cup holders..

• Like 1

Dude - who is this "YOU" you're talking about? Cowboys are looking good lately, but lets not crown them champs yet and just call the rest of the season a formality - as one fan of the NFL Football Team of the Pacific Northwest once did. "You" have a lot to be happy and excited about, but banging your chest and essentially telling everyone else to bow down to the almighty - that's why people hate the Cowboys and their fans. Watch - the Cowboys will let this one get to their heads and will allow the Giants to show up next week in the Big D and watch Romo revert to the Romo we all know..

I will say though - enjoy the win! The Girls of Dallas are finally starting to grow a pair. Maybe it's time to take off the training bras and let them take the next step to b-cup and c-cup holders..

You're kidding me right. "You" are many here that said the Cowboys defense was going to be horrible. That the Cowboys had no chance and predicted a 6-10 or worse record this year, or the "annual 8-8". "You" know who you are. It's just nice to see Romo able to be Romo and play with the back up of a running game and an O line that protects.

I realize that I am a bit obnoxious today but man o man the frustration of the past years just came out. I do realize there is a lot of football left to play but today, sitting at 5-1, beating the SB champs at home, I'm just gushing Cowboys blue today buddy as the Cowboys are relevant again. What I would give to be on that plane with the team flying home right now.

Edited by Cowboyz1

is 21/32 for 250 2td/0 a torching? seems like an off day for qb's like peyton, rodgers, brees. these seem like alex smith numbers. whenever a team wins or loses, there is a certain amount of credit or blame to go around. how would you divide the pie for this win? what players or elements contributed x, y, and z %?

Edited by Bier Meister

I tip my Giants cap to the Cowboys for playing a great game and getting a huge win in Seattle. They are squarely in the conversation of best team in the NFC.

You're kidding me right. "You" are many here that said the Cowboys defense was going to be horrible. That the Cowboys had no chance and predicted a 6-10 or worse record this year, or the "annual 8-8".

Those weren't just "haters," those people were cowboys fans too. Go back and read some of the threads from over the summer, many cowboys fans were viewing 8-8 as a best-case scenario for the season. Nobody in their right mind would have predicted that the Cowboys defense, the worst in the league last year, could lose key pieces and then drastically improve. They are surprising everyone so far this year, not just "proving haters wrong."

• Like 1

Those weren't just "haters," those people were cowboys fans too. Go back and read some of the threads from over the summer, many cowboys fans were viewing 8-8 as a best-case scenario for the season. Nobody in their right mind would have predicted that the Cowboys defense, the worst in the league last year, could lose key pieces and then drastically improve. They are surprising everyone so far this year, not just "proving haters wrong."

Well that may be true but I predicted the Cowboys defense would be better just because of healthy starters. People don't realize or didn't care to look at what was truly happening last year. The Cowboys started 32 different players on the defensive line alone. Think about that. They had to go out and get players that were not playing on any team and plug them in the same week and start. If you look at the defensive starters in last years final game, you would laugh. You would be hard pressed to name a single player. So by default they had to be better then last year after a full training camp with Marinelli and everyone understanding the system. Many players last year didn't even know the playbook and as the coaches would tell it, go over the base defense while driving from the airport.

Now I must admit even I didn't see this kind of improvement. Nobody saw McClain falling into our laps after lee going down. But there is a lot to be said for a team that is able to play together and learn the scheme inside and out prior to the season. You also have to give credit to the running game because a rested defense is a better one. The defense is fresh all game long and can give maximum effort on every play where as last year they were on the field A LOT.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Kind of surreal. I am glad that we have this one to hang our hat on, we are legit now and I hope some of the haters chill out a little bit.

(and I'm glad I rolled with Murray today despite the matchup)

Edited by TonyBromo