[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Huddle player tracking & weekly projections

stevegrab

I am having trouble with this working properly this week, on both the DEF and PK pages.

On PK I only have one (Cody Parkey PHI) and that player is not highlighted.

On DEF I have two (Bills and Chiefs) Chiefs are highlighted, but so are several others not on my team (SD, SF, NE, NO, TB).

Huddle user name is stevegrab

So is anybody actually looking into this, reading the forums and responding to our issues? Or should they be emailed to somebody?

This all worked fine last week, couple changes to my roster for that league and now its broke (for those players/positions).

Maybe nobody cares or looks at PK/DEF.

Not really a big deal, but some response would be nice.

Still broke, nobody even cares to post a response, so I assume they don't even bother reading this stuff anymore. Very poor customer service in my opinion.

I don't even think I was ever tracking Saints, Packers, Bucs and 49ers defenses. But they are all from the 2 char city abbreviation group so maybe that has something to do with it.

As I said before, not a big deal but this lack of a response even is a telling sign.

This is a quirk in the system that we've been unable to address since the redesign. The reality is our entire code base is being redeveloped for next year, so getting the resources to address minor glitches in the current system is proving difficult. Especially the ones that only impact a small subset of our members (and only for kickers and defenses).

Not likely the answer you are looking for, but it's the truth of the current situation.

• WJW locked this topic