[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Despite facing W. Fuller and McCaffrey, while M. Evan's laying a goose egg, if my QB can get 28 points tonight (MNF), I could eek out a win. So, here it is:

Garopollo or B. Mayfield tonight?

Standard; All TD's = 6

Thanks@

New here...posted a new topic as well about trade but wanted to know your thoughts since you are giving out great advice :)

Trade question.

Dynasty/Keeper Hybrid PPR league (5th year now) - 6PT passing TD. 

3WR, 2RB, 2Flex, 1TE, 1QB, K and Def starting roster.

I give away Mixon, Boyd, Kittle and Winston

I get Mahomes, Diggs, Westbrook and OJ Howard.

My current roster: 

RB: Barkley, Kerryon, Mixon, Drake, Burkhead, Gallman

WR: Godwin, Boyd, Fuller, M. Jones, Dorsett, Demarcus Robinson

TE: Kelce, Kittle

QB: Winston, Josh Allen

Is it worth sacrificing a pretty strong starting lineup to get a stud QB so I don’t stream QBs this year and potentially the next few years?

25 minutes ago, Chaim Witz said:

Despite facing W. Fuller and McCaffrey, while M. Evan's laying a goose egg, if my QB can get 28 points tonight (MNF), I could eek out a win. So, here it is:

Garopollo or B. Mayfield tonight?

Standard; All TD's = 6

Thanks@

Gonna be tough to hit 28 but i think Jimmy G is your best chance to do it. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BengalPower said:

New here...posted a new topic as well about trade but wanted to know your thoughts since you are giving out great advice :)

Trade question.

Dynasty/Keeper Hybrid PPR league (5th year now) - 6PT passing TD. 

3WR, 2RB, 2Flex, 1TE, 1QB, K and Def starting roster.

I give away Mixon, Boyd, Kittle and Winston

I get Mahomes, Diggs, Westbrook and OJ Howard.

My current roster: 

RB: Barkley, Kerryon, Mixon, Drake, Burkhead, Gallman

WR: Godwin, Boyd, Fuller, M. Jones, Dorsett, Demarcus Robinson

TE: Kelce, Kittle

QB: Winston, Josh Allen

Is it worth sacrificing a pretty strong starting lineup to get a stud QB so I don’t stream QBs this year and potentially the next few years?

Being that you have kelce, given up kittle and Mixon to basically upgrade at QB and WR is worth it. The upgrades in mahomes and Diggs is worth it. Wish you could get a RB back instead of Howard or Westbrook.

57 minutes ago, irish said:

Being that you have kelce, given up kittle and Mixon to basically upgrade at QB and WR is worth it. The upgrades in mahomes and Diggs is worth it. Wish you could get a RB back instead of Howard or Westbrook.

Thanks!

Do you think Diggs is an upgrade over Boyd?

Edited by BengalPower

11 minutes ago, BengalPower said:

Thanks!

Do you think Diggs is an upgrade over Boyd?

Yes

1 hour ago, kle said:

0.5 ppr 12 team

Drop Delanie Walker for Everett? Also have Herndon

I like both over Herndon. 

28 minutes ago, BengalPower said:

Thanks. I have asked the owner to swap Westbrook with James White. Your advice of getting an RB was good, so thanks again!

My pleasure, hope it works out for ya. 

27 minutes ago, Anthony02 said:

PLEASE HELP

Start 

Austin hooper vs ARZ  OR Mark Andrews vs CIN (Note I have Lamar and Ingram)

&

DJ Moore OR Demarcus Robinson OR Dede Westbrook

.5 PPR 

I'd give Hooper the slight edge and Moore at WR.

Trade Question: What do you think of trade where I give Robert Woods for Austin Ekeler?

My other WR are: Julio Jones, Michael Gallup, Terry McLaurin, John Brown and Diontae Johnson;

My RB's are: Josh Jacobs, Sony Michel, Chris Thompson, Matt Breida and Devin Singletary.

Potential trade partner has Mixon and Melvin Gordon also, but thinking Ekeler is gonna still produce. Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, SoularTydes said:

Was offered OBJ for Woods and Juju, is this trade worth it with the Browns schedule getting easier? 10 team ppr

Sure OBJ is the best WR of the bunch but juju and woods aren't that far off to give up both. No thx. 

5 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Trade Question: What do you think of trade where I give Robert Woods for Austin Ekeler?

My other WR are: Julio Jones, Michael Gallup, Terry McLaurin, John Brown and Diontae Johnson;

My RB's are: Josh Jacobs, Sony Michel, Chris Thompson, Matt Breida and Devin Singletary.

Potential trade partner has Mixon and Melvin Gordon also, but thinking Ekeler is gonna still produce. Thoughts?

•  

It's a fair trade, i do have woods as being slightly higher ranked and ekeler would boost your overall lineup as only Jacobs is a better RB for you. But see what else you could get. 

50 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

GM Irish!

I need to clear up a roster spot since I can no longer hold Singletary in my IR spot.  Which DST should I drop?

Carolina @ TB 

or 

Baltimore vs CIN

Hey Help!

I'd drop the ravens and keep Carolina. For the ROS purposes alone. 

Edited by irish

25 minutes ago, mariguas said:

Need wr2 (starting Thielen for wr1) and a flex:

McLaurin @ MIA

JoshGordon vs NYG

Robinson vs HOU

Lindsay vs TENN

Coleman @ LA Rams

Lindsay and Gordon for me. 

21 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Need to pick up a defense as Bears are on bye. Choices are (and its FAAB):

Redskins vs Miami

Ravens vs. Cincinnati

Panthers vs. Tampa

Packers vs Detroit 

Seahawks vs Cleveland

Gonna be a close one so every point counts, Who would you bid for?

Ravens edge out the skins for me. 

Sitting at 3-2 in a 10 team .5 ppr league. Lost in week 2 by 0.3, but whatever. Lol. I feel like my team (in signature) could really benefit from consolidating my RB depth into a higher end RB1 or something. Currently trying to go big or go home targeting CMC, Cook or Barkley

Trade A: Nuk/Gurley/H. Henry for K. Allen/CMC

Trade B: Gurley/Mixon/Waller for Cook/Witten

Trade C: Gurley/Michel for Barkley/Gallman

My thought process: 

Manager A has decent depth of Ingram and Singletary behind CMC. Nuk + Gurley are the prize here for CMC and I'm asking for Allen in return to get something decent to fill the Nuk hole. Henry upgrades his Jared Cook and still gives him a good Chargers pass-catcher to replace Allen

Manager B has alright RB depth. He has behind Cook his has Chubb, A. Jones and Latavius. Giving Mixon and Gurley helps his depth and Waller buffs his TE position which is currently. Witten, Howard and Eifert.

Manager C is a mystery to me. His RB depth is trash. Barkley, Carson, Gallman, Burkhead, D. Williams. I figure I either give Gurley and Michel to handcuff with his Burkhead or I could give Gurley + Mixon. I honestly don't know what else I could offer this guy. All around his team is sort of a mess. 

Those are my thoughts. Any of those trades appealing? Kamara was traded today so I can't target him and outside the 3 I mentioned I'd probably only really consider Chubb or Bell otherwise. Opinions? Thanks in advance for any help

all 3 leagues full PPR:

1. Josh Gordon vs Giants (tonight) or Diggs vs Eagles? (starting Godwin and Boyd as my WR1 & WR2)

2. Josh Gordon vs Golden Tate (tonight)?  (Sutton and Chark my WR1 & 2)

3. Golden Tate vs E. Sanders vs Titans?

Edited by Dcat

am in a 12 man PPR league, and want to do some trading or at least attempt to. I am not sure if I should target a RB or WR, and which guys on my team should be on the trading block. Any advice would help. Thanks

Stafford, J Allen

Chubb, Ekeler, Michel, Sanders

D Adams, Ridley, Gallup, J Brown, D Robinson

Kittle