[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish, who would you start in flex today...Lamar Miller or Ty Montgomery? PPR league. Miller potentially not getting a normal workload worries me..

Thanks!

Montgomery.

Hi thanks so much for your input. I'm in a 10 team 1/2 point PPR. Picked up Chris Thompson as a FA this past week but will likely drop him after seeing Kelley dominate snaps. I have a few good FA options to pick up if I drop him. Solid available FA's are:

Sammie Coates

Kenneth Dixon

Jameis Winston (have Luck as my starter so would most likely only use Winston on week 10 bye)

James Starks

Sammy Watkins (I have a feeling he will stay available for another week or 2)

My Team

QB: Luck

RB: Elliot, McCoy, Gore, Jacquizz Rodgers, Asiata, Powell, Thompson

WR: AJ Green, Fitzgerald, Pryor, Ty Montgomery, Britt,

TE: Rudolph

K: Hauschka

DST: Jets (will be streaming)

Hi thanks so much for your input. I'm in a 10 team 1/2 point PPR. Picked up Chris Thompson as a FA this past week but will likely drop him after seeing Kelley dominate snaps. I have a few good FA options to pick up if I drop him. Solid available FA's are:

Sammie Coates

Kenneth Dixon

Jameis Winston (have Luck as my starter so would most likely only use Winston on week 10 bye)

James Starks

Sammy Watkins (I have a feeling he will stay available for another week or 2)

My Team

QB: Luck

RB: Elliot, McCoy, Gore, Jacquizz Rodgers, Asiata, Powell, Thompson

WR: AJ Green, Fitzgerald, Pryor, Ty Montgomery, Britt,

TE: Rudolph

K: Hauschka

DST: Jets (will be streaming)

Starks, Coates and Winston are all definite adds. I'd get Winston.

So I'm thinking of dropping Latavius Murray for one of the following:

Dion Lewis

Charcandrick West

Alfred Morris

Murray is just stuck in a committee and has been ineffective and I really only need him to cover Freeman's bye week 11. Lewis has tons of promise if he's back by week 11 and Morris would be great if anything actually happened to Elliott. West doesn't seem worth it this week as I have Bell and Freeman and I don't see him retaining the starting job for more than a week.

Additionally, I picked up Prescott for this week but looking at Stafford's schedule he gets MIN, BYE, JAX, MIN the next 4 weeks so I'm thinking of sending him to the waiver wire as well in favor of Andy Dalton to back up Prescott.

Any advice on these changes would be much appreciated!

I have a possibility of trading B. Marshall for Jarvis Landry and an even better chance for Dez Bryant. I have had Marshall all season but I am concerned about the Jet offense and his fantasy value going forward. Should I stick with him? I would prefer Jarvis over Dez if I trade. It is a 10 team PPR league. What are your thoughts?

Pick 2 RB 2 WR and 1 Flex

RB:

Le'veon Bell against Ravens

Devontae Booker against Raiders

Christine Michael against Bills

WR

Brandin Cooks against 49ers

Terrelle Pryor against Cowboys

Doug Baldwin against Bills

Quincy Enunwa against Dolphins

Michael Thomas against 49ers

THANK YOU PPR LEAGUE

.5ppr

Best streaming option for Brady? Simien tannehill flacco Fitzpatrick McGowan are my best options.

would you change anything with the lineup?

No qb yet

Booker

C.mike

Julio

Dez

Pryor

Delanie walker

Vikings

Bench

J stew

Frank gore

COle beasely

Jerrick McKinnon

Tom Brady

Rawls

Also who should I drop for a qb?

Edited by Bakerpow

So I'm thinking of dropping Latavius Murray for one of the following:

Dion Lewis

Charcandrick West

Alfred Morris

Murray is just stuck in a committee and has been ineffective and I really only need him to cover Freeman's bye week 11. Lewis has tons of promise if he's back by week 11 and Morris would be great if anything actually happened to Elliott. West doesn't seem worth it this week as I have Bell and Freeman and I don't see him retaining the starting job for more than a week.

Additionally, I picked up Prescott for this week but looking at Stafford's schedule he gets MIN, BYE, JAX, MIN the next 4 weeks so I'm thinking of sending him to the waiver wire as well in favor of Andy Dalton to back up Prescott.

Any advice on these changes would be much appreciated!

I'd get Dion Lewis and keep Dalton and Stafford at QB.

I have a possibility of trading B. Marshall for Jarvis Landry and an even better chance for Dez Bryant. I have had Marshall all season but I am concerned about the Jet offense and his fantasy value going forward. Should I stick with him? I would prefer Jarvis over Dez if I trade. It is a 10 team PPR league. What are your thoughts?

I like Landry, Dez and then Marshall.

Whoa over 6,100 replies. Looks like your spare time turned to full time

LoL! Sure did!!

Help me start 3 WRs this week, in bit of a bye week pinch, but was able to secure a trade for Emmanuel sanders which helps my case.

PPR scoring.

Emmanuel Sanders

Allen Hurns

Kenny Britt

Tyrell Williams

Steve Smith Sr. (He might play?)

And I'll probably end up dropping whoever I don't start this week(except Steve Smith) in favor of picking up a QB to start over Carr. Considering I got Larry Fitz so I don't need the extra WR on my bench(only had the spare WRs for this week specifically).

In which case which QB should I start.

Bortles

Kaepernick

Tannehil

Edited by Inziladun

Help me start 3 WRs this week, in bit of a bye week pinch, but was able to secure a trade for Emmanuel sanders which helps my case.

PPR scoring.

Emmanuel Sanders

Allen Hurns

Kenny Britt

Tyrell Williams

Steve Smith Sr. (He might play?)

And I'll probably end up dropping whoever I don't start this week(except Steve Smith) in favor of picking up a QB to start over Carr. Considering I got Larry Fitz so I don't need the extra WR on my bench(only had the spare WRs for this week specifically).

In which case which QB should I start.

Bortles

Kaepernick

Tannehil

Sanders, Williams and Britt. Turns if Williams has any issues. Keep would probably be the best start at QB for the week, but Carr could surprise.

Do bye week players lock when Monday night football starts and stay locked until waivers go through? I like my kicker but need one for tomorrow since he is on bye. I think I can get him back on waivers but don't want him to be exposed before then. I plan to drop him tomorrow morning. We have one day waivers.

Need HELP Tonight

PPR league

Currently I have the following for RB's:

Todd Gurley @ Jets

Carlos Hyde @ Cardinals (Questionable to play)

Tevin Coleman @ Eagles (Questionable to play)

Latavius Murray BYE

Should I pick up Terrance West for the HOME game against the Browns tonight or just go with Gurley (or one of the others should they be cleared)???

I would drop another position, not one of the RB's