irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Judge Smales said:

0.5 PPR

 

Need to start one of

Josh Reynolds @ DET

John Brown @ ATL

Mike Williams @ PIT

 

I am also starting Goff and Cooks so thinking Mike Williams is the right play here.  Hate to see Gurley run away with all the TD's today in that game, plus with Gordon out maybe the Chargers will use Williams more in the red zone.  Don't think I can play Brown anymore, too much risk.

 

I actually like Reynolds the most and it's not close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, xrunner2006 said:

long time no talk buddy. PPR league, Cohen, Michel, or D. Cook....who would you start?

 

 

Hey Chris, how's it going?! 

 

I like them in this order-

Cohen

Cook

Michel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rocca2112 said:

TE: Vance McDonald or LaCosse 

 

Flex/WR2(need two): Corey Davis, Hyde, Boyd 

 

QB: Brady or Winston 

 

McDonald

Davis and boyd

Winston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Westbrook, Enunwa, Crowell, David Moore, J. Richard, or Montgomery?  Pick one for a flex in a half point ppr. Thanks!

 

Think I'd play David Moore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, borge007 said:

TE-Burton vs. NYG or J. Smith vs NYJ. Thanks.

 

Burton for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Junkyard said:

Hello Irish!! 

 

Need some input on my flex. 10-2 and game decides regular season payout! PPR

 

Josh Reynolds @DET

Adam Humphries @CAR

Demaryius vs CLE

Fitz @GB

 

I'm leaning one of the first two, but need fresh eyes. Thanks, buddy!

 

 

 

Hey Dave, how are ya?!

 

Honestly, I'd play Fitz or Humphries and since I expect the biggest passing game out of the Bucs (Winston to possibly be the top scoring QB this week), go Humphries.  

 

Good Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MeniscusIssues said:

Pick the better QB/WR combo this week:

Roethlisbether/DJ Moore

Winston/AJ Green

 

I'm guessing you can't swap these around and that this is who you're facing?

 

It's almost dead even for several reasons.  Who knows what we get out of Green coming off injury and with Driskel.  Winston and Big Ben are 2 of my favorite QB plays this week.  I'd take the Winston/Moore side very hesitantly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Irish,

My TE Reed is hurting, should I pick up K. Rudolph or D. Njoku or G. Everett or A. Hooper

 

Tough call but I think both Njoku and Rudolph outscore Reed this week.  I'd lean Njoku.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irish said:

 

I'm guessing you can't swap these around and that this is who you're facing?

 

It's almost dead even for several reasons.  Who knows what we get out of Green coming off injury and with Driskel.  Winston and Big Ben are 2 of my favorite QB plays this week.  I'd take the Winston/Moore side very hesitantly.  

I’d need to drop Boyd, TY Hilton or Dalvin Cook to pick up DJ Moore (it’s an 8 team family league)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MeniscusIssues said:

I’d need to drop Boyd, TY Hilton or Dalvin Cook to pick up DJ Moore (it’s an 8 team family league)

 

If you need too, I'd drop Boyd for Moore.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Luck to all this week, be it the last week of the regular season or the first week of the playoffs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to add one of these RBs to my roster.  Which one for this week in a full PPR?

 

Justin Jackson (Chargers) vs Bengals

Jeff Wilson (49ers) vs Bengals

Jaylen Samuels (Steelers) @ Oakland

 

Which one to add to my roster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm going to add one of these RBs to my roster.  Which one for this week in a full PPR?

 

Justin Jackson (Chargers) vs Bengals

Jeff Wilson (49ers) vs Bengals

Jaylen Samuels (Steelers) @ Oakland

 

Which one to add to my roster?

 

Jeff Wilson for sure. Samuels 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish :)  Playoff time. 

 

1 PPR

 

Larry Fitz or Courtland Sutton 

 

Jimmy Graham or Jordan Reed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Irish.    I'm in a 1/2 point PPR league and need just one of the following below for 1st found of playoffs this weekend.

 

*Shady McCoy at home vs. Jets

 

*Adrian Peterson at home vs. NY Giants

 

*Josh Gordon @ Miami 

 

Keep going back and forth on all three many times over.  If it helps at all with the decision, my opponent is starting Tom Brady and Edelman but I am also starting James White as one of my two RB's too.

 

Thanks much appreciate your answer and any additional input!!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for help choosing my WR2 and Flex. Not sure if I can trust Golladay and Smith. I'm in a 0.5 ppr league.

 

QB: Mahomes

RB1: Kamara

RB2: Cohen

WR1: Woods

WR2: Golladay

TE: Kelce

FLEX: Tre'Quan Smith

DEF: Steelers

K: Tucker

 

BENCH:

Allen Robinson 

Breida

Calvin Ridley

Steven Ridley 

Blount

Curtis Samuel

Andrew Luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeus69 said:

Hey Irish :)  Playoff time. 

 

1 PPR

 

Larry Fitz or Courtland Sutton 

 

Jimmy Graham or Jordan Reed 

 

Glad to see you make the playoffs!

 

Sutton and Reed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SaD64 said:

Hi Irish.    I'm in a 1/2 point PPR league and need just one of the following below for 1st found of playoffs this weekend.

 

*Shady McCoy at home vs. Jets

 

*Adrian Peterson at home vs. NY Giants

 

*Josh Gordon @ Miami 

 

Keep going back and forth on all three many times over.  If it helps at all with the decision, my opponent is starting Tom Brady and Edelman but I am also starting James White as one of my two RB's too.

 

Thanks much appreciate your answer and any additional input!!    

 

Hey SaD64,

 

As much reservation that you might have, I think you need to start Shady McCoy.  I actually think he may have a better game than White. Could be one of, if not, his best rushing total in the year. 

 

Good Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the input Irish!  I was leaning to Gordon this morning but have then Shady started trending up the more I looked at everything (game script, touches, etc) and I think he has the best chances of the three to touch the ball the most and stay in the game regardless of the score.   Thanks again!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to pick 2 RBs for this week between Lindsay, Chubb, and Fournette. My gut says Fournette for volume and Lindsay for the matchup, but it's hard to sit Chubb right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, rugbynoodles said:

Looking for help choosing my WR2 and Flex. Not sure if I can trust Golladay and Smith. I'm in a 0.5 ppr league.

 

QB: Mahomes

RB1: Kamara

RB2: Cohen

WR1: Woods

WR2: Golladay

TE: Kelce

FLEX: Tre'Quan Smith

DEF: Steelers

K: Tucker

 

BENCH:

Allen Robinson 

Breida

Calvin Ridley

Steven Ridley 

Blount

Curtis Samuel

Andrew Luck

 

Well, breida is out, I think I start golladay and Calvin Ridley.  But those are some tough choices! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SaD64 said:

Thanks for the input Irish!  I was leaning to Gordon this morning but have then Shady started trending up the more I looked at everything (game script, touches, etc) and I think he has the best chances of the three to touch the ball the most and stay in the game regardless of the score.   Thanks again!

 

My pleasure, exactly my thoughts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.