[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

11 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

I need to pick 2 RBs for this week between Lindsay, Chubb, and Fournette. My gut says Fournette for volume and Lindsay for the matchup, but it's hard to sit Chubb right now.

Honestly, I'd play lindsay and chubb. I really like their chances most. 

9 minutes ago, Bandits11 said:

Godwin or Sutton 

jackson, Samuel, or mack

Sutton and Samuels

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

Honestly, I'd play lindsay and chubb. I really like their chances most. 

Chubb vs a Carolina D that has given up 1 100 yard rusher all year over Fournette vs a Titans team giving up 175 per game the last 3 including 98 to Crowell last week? I'm torn.

13 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Chubb vs a Carolina D that has given up 1 100 yard rusher all year over Fournette vs a Titans team giving up 175 per game the last 3 including 98 to Crowell last week? I'm torn.

I don't blame ya, just my gut feeling. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

I don't blame ya, just my gut feeling. 

Thanks for the input. Having 3 potential top 10 RBs this week is a much better problem to have than most people. Just know whomever I bench is gonna be the wrong one. Fantasy gods have had it out for me this year 

Just now, MIKEYST13 said:

Thanks for the input. Having 3 potential top 10 RBs this week is a much better problem to have than most people. Just know whomever I bench is gonna be the wrong one. Fantasy gods have had it out for me this year 

Sucks when that happens.  I think the Brownies have a shot to beat the Panthers this week and will do so on Chubb's back.  I certainly think Fournette could post a big stat line, however, it's volume driven.  I just think you have great options there but that both Lindsay and Chubb edge Fournette out.  

3 hours ago, MIKEYST13 said:

I hope you benched fournette. 

51 minutes ago, chips101 said:

.5PPR 12 team league

Winston, Big Ben, or trubisky

and

Pick 3 (RB, WR, flex):

landry, m Goodwin, Gus bus, Carson 

thanks!

Big Ben

Gus Bus

Landry

Carson

5 hours ago, Irish27 said:

I need to pick 3 running backs to play in a PPR league. Who should I start?

Tarik Cohen

Phillip Lyndsay

Jeff Wilson

Jaylen Samuels

Justin Jackson

Thanks!

I'd play cohen, lindsay and Wilson. 

5 hours ago, Eagle2003 said:

Irish, top 4 or 5 defense for weeks 15 and 16? Have first round bye and trying to plan ahead.  Thoughts on WAS?

List of 10 solid defenses for the next 2-3 weeks

Rams

Chargers

Chiefs

Texans

Bills

Bears

Broncos

Steelers

Jets

Browns

Cardinals and skins would be honorable mentions. 

7 minutes ago, bmiller423 said:

12 Man PPR - Flex Position 

Zay Jones at home against the jets or 

Justin Jackson at home against the Bengals. 

I'd go with Jackson. 

Standard scoring, would you flex Josh  Adams or Adam Humphries?  Supposed to be a storm in Florida that could make throwing difficult.  Adams seems to thrive until inside the 5.  On short goal line runs he doesn't seem to find the extra strength to break tackles and get into the end zone. Frustrating. 

Thanks for the thoughts.

41 minutes ago, CD3 said:

Standard scoring, would you flex Josh  Adams or Adam Humphries?  Supposed to be a storm in Florida that could make throwing difficult.  Adams seems to thrive until inside the 5.  On short goal line runs he doesn't seem to find the extra strength to break tackles and get into the end zone. Frustrating. 

Thanks for the thoughts.

Tough call but think I'd lean Adams. 

Hi Irish.   Play in a PPR league and need choice of one of these two below for my flex to go along with A. Brown and Julio (fingers crossed).  Been going back and forth many times and first thought I'd play Gordon especially when I saw Xavien Howard was ruled out but now thinking Shady may offer the most touches and combined yard w/possibly better chance to score (even thoughh he only had 2 TD's on the year and Josh Allen could vulture a GL or red zone rushing score or even two.   Please pick one and any thoughts..   

Thanks and good luck this weekend!!

Josh Gordon @ Miami

Shady McCoy vs Jets

43 minutes ago, SaD64 said:

Hi Irish.   Play in a PPR league and need choice of one of these two below for my flex to go along with A. Brown and Julio (fingers crossed).  Been going back and forth many times and first thought I'd play Gordon especially when I saw Xavien Howard was ruled out but now thinking Shady may offer the most touches and combined yard w/possibly better chance to score (even thoughh he only had 2 TD's on the year and Josh Allen could vulture a GL or red zone rushing score or even two.   Please pick one and any thoughts..   

Thanks and good luck this weekend!!

Josh Gordon @ Miami

Shady McCoy vs Jets

Honestly, i think they're very comparable plays this week and either could end up outscoring the other. However, I'd give McCoy the edge as he'll touch the ball more and i like his chances of hitting 100+ total yards more, as well as scoring. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Which of these would you play for your RB2 in a full ppr?

J. Mixon @ LA Chargers

J. Samuels @ Oakland

J. Wilson vs Broncos

I think i'm still rolling with Mixon but that's a tough call. I can see any of the 3 of them outscore the other 2.

5 minutes ago, irish said:

I think i'm still rolling with Mixon but that's a tough call. I can see any of the 3 of them outscore the other 2.

and in another league (0.5 ppr), pick one of these:

Dalvin Cook @ Seattle or

Jeff Wilson Jr. vs Broncos?

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

and in another league (0.5 ppr), pick one of these:

Dalvin Cook @ Seattle or

Jeff Wilson Jr. vs Broncos?

Tough call but gotta go cook.