irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

I need to pick 2 RBs for this week between Lindsay, Chubb, and Fournette. My gut says Fournette for volume and Lindsay for the matchup, but it's hard to sit Chubb right now.

 

Honestly, I'd play lindsay and chubb. I really like their chances most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bandits11 said:

Godwin or Sutton 

jackson, Samuel, or mack

 

Sutton and Samuels

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irish said:

 

Honestly, I'd play lindsay and chubb. I really like their chances most. 

Chubb vs a Carolina D that has given up 1 100 yard rusher all year over Fournette vs a Titans team giving up 175 per game the last 3 including 98 to Crowell last week? I'm torn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Chubb vs a Carolina D that has given up 1 100 yard rusher all year over Fournette vs a Titans team giving up 175 per game the last 3 including 98 to Crowell last week? I'm torn.

I don't blame ya, just my gut feeling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irish said:

I don't blame ya, just my gut feeling. 

Thanks for the input. Having 3 potential top 10 RBs this week is a much better problem to have than most people. Just know whomever I bench is gonna be the wrong one. Fantasy gods have had it out for me this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MIKEYST13 said:

Thanks for the input. Having 3 potential top 10 RBs this week is a much better problem to have than most people. Just know whomever I bench is gonna be the wrong one. Fantasy gods have had it out for me this year 

 

Sucks when that happens.  I think the Brownies have a shot to beat the Panthers this week and will do so on Chubb's back.  I certainly think Fournette could post a big stat line, however, it's volume driven.  I just think you have great options there but that both Lindsay and Chubb edge Fournette out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Thanks for the input. Having 3 potential top 10 RBs this week is a much better problem to have than most people. Just know whomever I bench is gonna be the wrong one. Fantasy gods have had it out for me this year 

I hope you benched fournette. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.5PPR 12 team league

 

Winston, Big Ben, or trubisky

 

and

 

Pick 3 (RB, WR, flex):

landry, m Goodwin, Gus bus, Carson 

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, chips101 said:

.5PPR 12 team league

 

Winston, Big Ben, or trubisky

 

and

 

Pick 3 (RB, WR, flex):

landry, m Goodwin, Gus bus, Carson 

 

thanks!

 

Big Ben

Gus Bus

Landry

Carson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to pick 3 running backs to play in a PPR league. Who should I start?

Tarik Cohen

Phillip Lyndsay

Jeff Wilson

Jaylen Samuels

Justin Jackson

 

Thanks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Irish27 said:

I need to pick 3 running backs to play in a PPR league. Who should I start?

Tarik Cohen

Phillip Lyndsay

Jeff Wilson

Jaylen Samuels

Justin Jackson

 

Thanks!

 

 

 

I'd play cohen, lindsay and Wilson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eagle2003 said:

Irish, top 4 or 5 defense for weeks 15 and 16? Have first round bye and trying to plan ahead.  Thoughts on WAS?

List of 10 solid defenses for the next 2-3 weeks

 

Rams

Chargers

Chiefs

Texans

Bills

Bears

Broncos

Steelers

Jets

Browns

 

Cardinals and skins would be honorable mentions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Man PPR - Flex Position 

 

Zay Jones at home against the jets or 

Justin Jackson at home against the Bengals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bmiller423 said:

12 Man PPR - Flex Position 

 

Zay Jones at home against the jets or 

Justin Jackson at home against the Bengals. 

 

I'd go with Jackson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard scoring, would you flex Josh  Adams or Adam Humphries?  Supposed to be a storm in Florida that could make throwing difficult.  Adams seems to thrive until inside the 5.  On short goal line runs he doesn't seem to find the extra strength to break tackles and get into the end zone. Frustrating. 

 

Thanks for the thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CD3 said:

Standard scoring, would you flex Josh  Adams or Adam Humphries?  Supposed to be a storm in Florida that could make throwing difficult.  Adams seems to thrive until inside the 5.  On short goal line runs he doesn't seem to find the extra strength to break tackles and get into the end zone. Frustrating. 

 

Thanks for the thoughts.

Tough call but think I'd lean Adams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Irish.   Play in a PPR league and need choice of one of these two below for my flex to go along with A. Brown and Julio (fingers crossed).  Been going back and forth many times and first thought I'd play Gordon especially when I saw Xavien Howard was ruled out but now thinking Shady may offer the most touches and combined yard w/possibly better chance to score (even thoughh he only had 2 TD's on the year and Josh Allen could vulture a GL or red zone rushing score or even two.   Please pick one and any thoughts..   

 

Thanks and good luck this weekend!!

 

Josh Gordon @ Miami

 

Shady McCoy vs Jets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SaD64 said:

Hi Irish.   Play in a PPR league and need choice of one of these two below for my flex to go along with A. Brown and Julio (fingers crossed).  Been going back and forth many times and first thought I'd play Gordon especially when I saw Xavien Howard was ruled out but now thinking Shady may offer the most touches and combined yard w/possibly better chance to score (even thoughh he only had 2 TD's on the year and Josh Allen could vulture a GL or red zone rushing score or even two.   Please pick one and any thoughts..   

 

Thanks and good luck this weekend!!

 

Josh Gordon @ Miami

 

Shady McCoy vs Jets

 

Honestly, i think they're very comparable plays this week and either could end up outscoring the other. However, I'd give McCoy the edge as he'll touch the ball more and i like his chances of hitting 100+ total yards more, as well as scoring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which of these would you play for your RB2 in a full ppr?

 

J. Mixon @ LA Chargers

J. Samuels @ Oakland

J. Wilson vs Broncos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Which of these would you play for your RB2 in a full ppr?

 

J. Mixon @ LA Chargers

J. Samuels @ Oakland

J. Wilson vs Broncos

 

I think i'm still rolling with Mixon but that's a tough call. I can see any of the 3 of them outscore the other 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey thanks for all the past advice! Obj now is and Im thinking Im screwed, who should I put in his place? .3ppr

Pettis vs Denver

Curtis Samuel at Cleveland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, irish said:

 

I think i'm still rolling with Mixon but that's a tough call. I can see any of the 3 of them outscore the other 2.

 

and in another league (0.5 ppr), pick one of these:

Dalvin Cook @ Seattle or

Jeff Wilson Jr. vs Broncos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

and in another league (0.5 ppr), pick one of these:

Dalvin Cook @ Seattle or

Jeff Wilson Jr. vs Broncos?

Tough call but gotta go cook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.