[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

8 minutes ago, goose228 said:

PPR league. I need 3 out of these RB's:

N. Chubb

D. Cook

M. Ingram

S. Ware

M. Mack

J. Samuels

A. Ekeler

Thanks!

I think I'd roll with chubb, cook and ekeler. 

2 minutes ago, satchel123 said:

T. Cohen or S. Ware

I’m leaning Cohen right now. Thoughts?

That's who I'd play. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, rhodytarheel said:

Winston vs. NO or Mahomes vs Baltimore.  Projected to lose so feel like Winston might have higher ceiling so worth the risk of benching Mahomes. But feels crazy to do so despite the matchup.

Hell no I'd be playing Mahomes!

Just now, satchel123 said:

Thanks for the validation. :-)

Np, gl

7 minutes ago, satchel123 said:

Also need 2 WR from this crew.

M.Williams LAC

L. Fitz AZ

D. Funchess CAR

C. Samuel CAR

J. Reynolds LAR

Thanks!

Fitz and Samuel.

28 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

Standard scoring, non ppr, in week 2 of playoffs and had a couple questions. QB-Mayfield or Goff, flex between Ware, Samuels or Juju and Def-Denver or Houston? Thanks for any help!

Goff 

Juju or Samuels and I'd give juju the edge

Broncos

Good luck!

25 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

Standard, need 2:

Ingram, L Miller, Samuels 

PPR, need 1:

Hilton or R Woods 

Thanks

Miller and Samuels 

Hilton

3 minutes ago, jlateer27 said:

Pick 2. josh gordon. adam humphries. amari cooper. jordy nelson.

Cooper and Humphries, Gordon close 3rd.

Along with your advice, you might want to send your priest because it may be last rights for this one.  Lost hunt, Kerryon Johnson, Crowell.  Went from powerhouse team to desperate at RB.  In a half-ppr, I need one RB2 and one FLEX:

RB2: Richard, Gore, Patterson, Zenner

FLEX: leftovers from above, Westbrook, Zay Jones, Gabriel

available on waiver wire: Montgomery, Bernard, Sproles

Edited by Dcat

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

Along with your advice, you might want to send your priest because it may be last rights for this one.  Lost hunt, Kerryon Johnson, Crowell.  Went from powerhouse team to desperate at RB.  In a half-ppr, I need one RB2 and one FLEX:

RB2: Richard, Gore, Patterson, Zenner

FLEX: leftovers from above, Westbrook, Zay Jones, Gabriel

available on waiver wire: Montgomery, Bernard, Sproles

LMAO!  Last rights administered. 

RB2 - easily Richard (is McGuire available?)

FLEX- Westbrook

I need to know who I should start at RB2 and FLEX. I started Damien Williams last night, and he saved it from being a total disaster as Keenan Allen is my WR1, and my opponent had Kelce. I have Amari Cooper locked in at WR2.

Here's my options including both WR and RB:

Conner Q

Wilson (It looks likely that Breida is going to play)

McGuire

Barber

D. Henry

Ridley

Tate

The Steelers don't play until 4:25 on Sunday.. If I leave flex open and wait until then just to find out Conner won't play, then I'd be forced to start Tate.

Edited by Jochs

19 minutes ago, Jochs said:

I need to know who I should start at RB2 and FLEX. I started Damien Williams last night, and he saved it from being a total disaster as Keenan Allen is my WR1, and my opponent had Kelce. I have Amari Cooper locked in at WR2.

Here's my options including both WR and RB:

Conner Q

Wilson (It looks likely that Breida is going to play)

McGuire

Barber

D. Henry

Ridley

Tate

The Steelers don't play until 4:25 on Sunday.. If I leave flex open and wait until then just to find out Conner won't play, then I'd be forced to start Tate.

I'd play McGuire at RB2 and probably Henry in the flex.  However, i don't view Henry that much better than Tate, so if you wanted to wait on the upside that Connor presents, you could always use Tate as a viable fallback. 

5 minutes ago, Ziegsraiders said:

One point ppr.

D.Adams against that stingy bears defense or A. Brown against Gilmore and the always prepared patriots....

also, Chubb or Cook .

I'd play chubb and Adams but both options are very close. Can't play both Adams and Brown?

2 minutes ago, irish said:

I'd play chubb and Adams but both options are very close. Can't play both Adams and Brown?

Unfortunately no.

i had to choose between T.Hill, Adams, or Brown. I have had all three in my line up all season, but I picked up both Justin Jackson and Damian Williams a few weeks back for depth . I started Jackson in the flex and benched cook for Williams. I moved hill to the wr2 spot (he failed me with a shot showing). Now, since I’ve had my RB2, wr2, and flex spots play this last Thursday, I’m left choosing between brown  /Adams and cook/chubb for the final rb and wr positions....

adams has been more consistent, but the bears defense in Chicago scares me.... however, patriots are the best at eliminating number one threats....

chubb doesn’t catch passes. I think the Vikings will unleash cooks this weekends. So that’s tough, too. 

I have Conner cook on the bench...do you think he will play??? And if so, will he be affective ?? Seems soon for a high ankle sprain??

11 hours ago, Ziegsraiders said:

Unfortunately no.

i had to choose between T.Hill, Adams, or Brown. I have had all three in my line up all season, but I picked up both Justin Jackson and Damian Williams a few weeks back for depth . I started Jackson in the flex and benched cook for Williams. I moved hill to the wr2 spot (he failed me with a shot showing). Now, since I’ve had my RB2, wr2, and flex spots play this last Thursday, I’m left choosing between brown  /Adams and cook/chubb for the final rb and wr positions....

adams has been more consistent, but the bears defense in Chicago scares me.... however, patriots are the best at eliminating number one threats....

chubb doesn’t catch passes. I think the Vikings will unleash cooks this weekends. So that’s tough, too. 

I have Conner cook on the bench...do you think he will play??? And if so, will he be affective ?? Seems soon for a high ankle sprain??

I don't know if he plays, but even if he does can you trust him in the playoffs?