[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Ugh! Just lost Edelman! Picked up Colston. Now I'm rolling in to the finals with:

-Alshon

-VJAX

-Colston

-Douglas

Need WR2 and FLEX.

Bench Douglas.

Need help at RB 2 in PPR Frank Gore, Pierre Thomas, Brandon Oliver, Donald Brown, Trent Richardson. ?

Roll the dice with Oliver or PT. Go Thomas he could be huge again against the Falcons!

Edited by irish

Pierre Thomas or Marques Colston at flex?? PPR

PT could have a really solid game but I'd have to go with Colston.

Reports list Peyton Manning as questionable Monday night with a thigh injury. It wouldn't surprise me if the broncos decide to bench Manning to help solidify his health for the playoffs. Conundrum: start Eli Manning against the Rams or risk the Monday night game and play Peyton/Brock Osweiler?

I'd definitely start Peyton unless you hear that he's out.

Irish, Eagle lost to Redskins, now should I start Tony Romo and sit Matthew Stafford ? Lion dont need to score more ? what QB will you start? Thanks

I would absolutely still start Stafford. I have Stafford in 2 leagues and he's in my lineup in both.

• Like 1

I'd strongly consider starting Julio over Herron at the flex spot, otherwise, I like the rest. See how Julio does today, tomorrow and if he's gonna be a "real go" on Sunday.

Ok, i line up as you said, but worry about Giovani Bernard, should i use L Murray or Daniel Herron to replace him?

QB: Andrew Luck

WRs: Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb,Odell Beckham

RB: Giovani Bernard, Steven Jackson

TE: Greg Olsen

Flex: Matt Forte

Flex: Julios Jones

DEF: Greenbay @ TB

BK: Julios Jones, Kenny Still

BK: Daniel Herron, Isaiah Crowell, L Murray

BK: Houston Vs Bal

The other team who I face this week

QB: Matt Ryan

Wrs: TY Hilton, Mike Evans. Golden Tate (Donte Moncrief if RY Hilton dont play)

RBs: Lesean McCoy, Eddie Lacy

TE: Travis Kelce

Flex: Harry Douglas.

Flex:Jermy Hill

DEF: New England

hello irish, the last time i need your help, and it's championship time!

my current line-up:

qb: brees

rb1: charles

rb2: a.williams

wr1: jeffery

wr2: benjamin

wr3; g. tate

te: gronk

flex: sanders (Q with flu, on monday night)

here are my options:

jonas gray (blount is out, so he might be a serious option)

hopkins (Q, did not practice all week)

stills

doug martin

wes welker (picked him up as a last resort for monday night if sanders can't go. also caldwell and hillman would be available.)

greetings

Edited by gunklfan

I would roll with Tate. If you assume his probability of TD is .25 for 1.5 value vs Jonas's probability of .66 for 1 TD and .1 for 2 TD's for value of 4.6 then you are looking at about 6 catches to break even on TD's + PPR points. With 6 catches, Tate's yards should exceed Jonas slightly if Jonas gets 15 carries sharing with Blount and Vereen (Jonas has 1 catch to go with 83 carries). Tate was 8-89 vs Bears on Thanksgiving and Calvin played full game.

Let me ask about my dreadful situation. Hopkins (might be out but if not has Keenum at QB and Andre to compete with), Spiller v OAK (totally unknown playing time due to collar bone but in a contract year so Bills may not care about injury risk), or Kerwynn Williams vs Seattle... Ugh. PPR league

Irish, pick one for my flex in a PPR:

Sanders @ CIN (flu, Peyton struggling, less targets recently, Monday night game with no options to sub him for if he doesn't end up taking the field)

Or

Gordon @CAR (errr, JFF)

Thanks man

Here are my options to replace Hilton, if he is out today (standard scoring plus 1/2 PPR):

Late games:

Reggie Wayne @ Dallas (limited targets due to health?)

Hakim Nicks @ Dallas (usually sucks but did score last week)

Robert Woods @ Oakland

Steadman Bailey vs Giants (lightning in a bottle as of late)

Rueben Randle @ St. Louis (ugh. Manning doesn't seem to even look his way much any more)

1:00 games:

Marcus Wheaton vs Chiefs

Devon Hester @ New Orleans (we get one point per 25 yards for punt or KO returns, and if Julio Jones is out, he may catch a couple)

Dwayne Bowe @ Pittsburgh (Bowe had the flu and didn't practice but Polamalu and Ike Taylor are out)

Edited by Dcat

Ok, i line up as you said, but worry about Giovani Bernard, should i use L Murray or Daniel Herron to replace him?

QB: Andrew Luck

WRs: Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb,Odell Beckham

RB: Giovani Bernard, Steven Jackson

TE: Greg Olsen

Flex: Matt Forte

Flex: Julios Jones

DEF: Greenbay @ TB

BK: Julios Jones, Kenny Still

BK: Daniel Herron, Isaiah Crowell, L Murray

BK: Houston Vs Bal

The other team who I face this week

QB: Matt Ryan

Wrs: TY Hilton, Mike Evans. Golden Tate (Donte Moncrief if RY Hilton dont play)

RBs: Lesean McCoy, Eddie Lacy

TE: Travis Kelce

Flex: Harry Douglas.

Flex:Jermy Hill

DEF: New England

I'd definitely play Herron over Gio.

hello irish, the last time i need your help, and it's championship time!

my current line-up:

qb: brees

rb1: charles

rb2: a.williams

wr1: jeffery

wr2: benjamin

wr3; g. tate

te: gronk

flex: sanders (Q with flu, on monday night)

here are my options:

jonas gray (blount is out, so he might be a serious option)

hopkins (Q, did not practice all week)

stills

doug martin

wes welker (picked him up as a last resort for monday night if sanders can't go. also caldwell and hillman would be available.)

greetings

I like your lineup the way it is. I think Sanders plays and your best other option in Hopkins is doubtful. I wouldn't trust Gray either as today could be Vereen's day as much as it is grays.

I would roll with Tate. If you assume his probability of TD is .25 for 1.5 value vs Jonas's probability of .66 for 1 TD and .1 for 2 TD's for value of 4.6 then you are looking at about 6 catches to break even on TD's + PPR points. With 6 catches, Tate's yards should exceed Jonas slightly if Jonas gets 15 carries sharing with Blount and Vereen (Jonas has 1 catch to go with 83 carries). Tate was 8-89 vs Bears on Thanksgiving and Calvin played full game.

Let me ask about my dreadful situation. Hopkins (might be out but if not has Keenum at QB and Andre to compete with), Spiller v OAK (totally unknown playing time due to collar bone but in a contract year so Bills may not care about injury risk), or Kerwynn Williams vs Seattle... Ugh. PPR league

Hopkins, if he plays but doubt it. Otherwise, Williams as Spiller is too much of a question mark.

Irish, pick one for my flex in a PPR:

Sanders @ CIN (flu, Peyton struggling, less targets recently, Monday night game with no options to sub him for if he doesn't end up taking the field)

Or

Gordon @CAR (errr, JFF)

Thanks man

I'd still take Sanders over Gordon.