[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

.5ppr league 

Should I  start Zach Ertz or Mark Andrews at TE?

I'd never bench Ertz. 

7 minutes ago, BD NFL said:

M.  Sanders or F.  Gore (just got off the waiver wire)  OR I could put Gore in the Flex spot.  5 mins left

Gore

Pick up Rex Burkhead for RB Depth? I have Conner, Aaron Jones, Ekeler, Jamal Williams (for handcuff) and Chris Thompson in one league, and Gurley, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams, and Phillip Lindsay in the other league. Both PPR, both needing some depth!! Thoughts on Rex??

1 hour ago, mcostley said:

Pick up Rex Burkhead for RB Depth? I have Conner, Aaron Jones, Ekeler, Jamal Williams (for handcuff) and Chris Thompson in one league, and Gurley, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams, and Phillip Lindsay in the other league. Both PPR, both needing some depth!! Thoughts on Rex??

Who would you be dropping for him?  Hopefully, none that you mentioned above. Not sure you'll need him.  

On 9/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, BD NFL said:

Thanks.  Made the change in the nick of time.  Playing the first place team.  Yay! :)

Glad you made the switch!

1 hour ago, mcostley said:

Conley in one league and Chris Thompson in the other. Thoughts??

Nope, i like both of them more. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaBears23 said:

Irish, I started a topic for this but see what you think.

Do you start ARob or T McLaurin tonight?  I am down and need one of them to come through.  1 point PPR, 1 point per 7 yards.

Thanks

I'd start ARob.

GM Irish, hope your season is going well.  I am considering making a splash trade.  I’m in a keeper league with a fairy deep roster

My RBs and WRs are Cook, Chubb, Carson, Fournette, Singletary, Penny // Hopkins, OBJ, Golladay, Gallup

I want to make a move for Zeke, his owners RBs and WRs are: Zeke, Jacobs, Duke, Henderson, Latavius // JuJu, Godwin, Kirk, MVS

Im thinking of offering Carson Penny Fournette OBJ for Zeke Godwin & (MVS or Kirk)

non ppr scoring

First, does this look like fair value for both sides, if not what changes would you recommend? Should I give up depth for the opportunity of having 3 stud RBs?

What are you thoughts? 

FWIW Zeke Carson Fournette OBJ are not eligible to be kept for this season so that shouldn’t be taken into account for this deal

9 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

GM Irish, hope your season is going well.  I am considering making a splash trade.  I’m in a keeper league with a fairy deep roster

My RBs and WRs are Cook, Chubb, Carson, Fournette, Singletary, Penny // Hopkins, OBJ, Golladay, Gallup

I want to make a move for Zeke, his owners RBs and WRs are: Zeke, Jacobs, Duke, Henderson, Latavius // JuJu, Godwin, Kirk, MVS

Im thinking of offering Carson Penny Fournette OBJ for Zeke Godwin & (MVS or Kirk)

non ppr scoring

First, does this look like fair value for both sides, if not what changes would you recommend? Should I give up depth for the opportunity of having 3 stud RBs?

What are you thoughts? 

FWIW Zeke Carson Fournette OBJ are not eligible to be kept for this season so that shouldn’t be taken into account for this deal

If you can get that deal, take it. And i have MVS ranked slightly higher. It's a fair deal as obj and Zeke are top 5 at their position, Zeke being better. And you're giving up depth which he can use to upgrade at RB and Godwin is top 15 in dynasty, so no slouch there. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

Ive lost barkley and my current RB situation isn't the worst.This league plays on a $200 FAAB waiver,  i play in a 10 team .5 ppr redraft league and my current team is:

QB: Josh Allen

RB:Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders

WR: Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett, Calvin Ridley,, Tyrell Williams

TE: Hunter Henry, Greg Olsen

D: Baltimore, Tennessee

K: Zane Gonzalez

I know i need to build depth to cushion my RB with Byes coming up during the lost of barkley

Waiver Wire: Chris Tompson, Wayne Gallman, Rex Burkhead, Gore, jamall williams

Should i go for Gallman with about 35-40 FAAB? or someone else? 

Maybe a Trade for someone like Fournette, David Johnson, Lev Bell, James Conner, Aaron Jones*, 

PLEASE HELPPPPP!!

P.S: I'm also 2-1

Edited by PLOU

1 hour ago, PLOU said:

Ive lost barkley and my current RB situation isn't the worst.This league plays on a $200 FAAB waiver,  i play in a 10 team .5 ppr redraft league and my current team is:

QB: Josh Allen

RB:Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders

WR: Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett, Calvin Ridley,, Tyrell Williams

TE: Hunter Henry, Greg Olsen

D: Baltimore, Tennessee

K: Zane Gonzalez

I know i need to build depth to cushion my RB with Byes coming up during the lost of barkley

Waiver Wire: Chris Tompson, Wayne Gallman, Rex Burkhead, Gore, jamall williams

Should i go for Gallman with about 35-40 FAAB? or someone else? 

Maybe a Trade for someone like Fournette, David Johnson, Lev Bell, James Conner, Aaron Jones*, 

PLEASE HELPPPPP!!

P.S: I'm also 2-1

Here's the issue, cook is really all you have at RB, cause Montgomery had been rough and Sanders is mediocre.  Thompson would be the next best add, followed by gore, Williams and then gallman.  Making a trade is possible but who would you package?  And targets - Mixon, Jacobs, lindsay, kerryon Johnson, connor, Aaron Jones?

19 minutes ago, Makaveli96 said:

I’m getting very impatient with Aaron Rodgers. Would it be dumb to play Daniel Jones against the Redskins this week over him?

I wouldn't, I'd have Rodgers in. I think Rodgers is top 10 this week and Jones is close to top 15, not a whole lot separating them but just don't want to trust the rookie yet. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

Irish.. I am in serious need of roster help!! So before the week 3 I traded away Karryon and got Michael Thomas in return and then Saquon went down.... my current roster is:

QB: Prescott

WR: Evans

WR: Godwin

RB: Carson

RB: Penny (lol)

TE: Hooper

Flex: Thomas

Bench: Mattison, ARob, Hardman, McDonald, two empty spots and Barkley on IR

I have a pending offer for Fournette, C Samuel, Lat Murray for my Barkley and ARob (posted it on here, everyone told me no)

I can probably offer three trades:

1. Barkley, Evans for Cook (doubt the cook owner will do it)

2. Barkley, Godwin for David Johnson (this the same team that owns cook and I don’t know what’s enough or what’s too much, he also has Henry)

3. Other teams that I could try to trade for have: Mack, Mixon, Chubb, Aaron Jones, Gurley, Freeman 

I just don’t know his value 

I am 5th in waiver wire and tevin Coleman, Burkhead, Justin Jackson, Ronald Jones, Gallman, Drake, Darrel Williams all available 

what would you do in my situation

Edited by rocca2112

2 hours ago, irish said:

Here's the issue, cook is really all you have at RB, cause Montgomery had been rough and Sanders is mediocre.  Thompson would be the next best add, followed by gore, Williams and then gallman.  Making a trade is possible but who would you package?  And targets - Mixon, Jacobs, lindsay, kerryon Johnson, connor, Aaron Jones?

Who would you package saquon with to maybe shoot for the stars at the RB you mentioned? Besides evans and maybe Lockett 

2 hours ago, rocca2112 said:

Irish.. I am in serious need of roster help!! So before the week 3 I traded away Karryon and got Michael Thomas in return and then Saquon went down.... my current roster is:

QB: Prescott

WR: Evans

WR: Godwin

RB: Carson

RB: Penny (lol)

TE: Hooper

Flex: Thomas

Bench: Mattison, ARob, Hardman, McDonald, two empty spots and Barkley on IR

I have a pending offer for Fournette, C Samuel, Lat Murray for my Barkley and ARob (posted it on here, everyone told me no)

I can probably offer three trades:

1. Barkley, Evans for Cook (doubt the cook owner will do it)

2. Barkley, Godwin for David Johnson (this the same team that owns cook and I don’t know what’s enough or what’s too much, he also has Henry)

3. Other teams that I could try to trade for have: Mack, Mixon, Chubb, Aaron Jones, Gurley, Freeman 

I just don’t know his value 

I am 5th in waiver wire and tevin Coleman, Burkhead, Justin Jackson, Ronald Jones, Gallman, Drake, Darrel Williams all available 

what would you do in my situation

I wouldn't make any if those trades.  I just don't know if you have the trade equity at this point to give up, and really get much better, without crippling your team.   I'd add 2 from the above you've mentioned in this order- Drake, Coleman, Jones, gallman, burkhead, Jackson, Darrell Williams. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WD85 said:

Who should I start at the flex? Aaron Jones, Robinson from the chiefs, Dorsett or dissly? 

Aaron Jones for me, for sure. 

1 hour ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

Waller for Fournette...1pt PPR. I give up Waller. I have Kittle as well. Need RB help (my other RBs are Sony/Mack/Tevin) and that is just about the only trade I can make happen in this league. Do it or stay put?

Making that trade is definitely in your favor and adds value to your starting lineup, especially with you having Kittle.