[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Happy Wednesday!

Would you trade away Leonard Fournette for Tyreek Hill?  Half point ppr.

My remaining running backs would be Zeke, Shady, Hyde, and Jaylen Samuels.

My wr's currently are Ju Ju, Davante Adams, McLaurin, Golden Tate, and Philip Dorsett.

Thank you!!!

Happy Hump Day!

That's a fair trade and you'd have 3 top 15 WRs, but be thinner at RB and the drop-off is greater from fournette to either shady or hyde versus hill to mclaurin.  Really your call.  

Edited by irish

Hey Irish!  

I have Waller as my TE and he has a bye next week.  Trying to be proactive and pick up a replacement now.  Dissly is available but I can’t figure out who to drop to pick him up.  10 team full ppr league.  Here’s the options 

J Gordon

G Tate

C Sutton (put him in my starting lineup for now since Adams hasn’t practiced and is projected no points)

Marquise Brown

D Montgomery 

Mike Williams 

Damien Williams 

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, irish said:

I don't think CMC or Kamara afte possible either. However, if you can pull OBJ for cheap, try that.  Every owner, how they value players and they're willingness to wheel and deal are all different, so it's tough to tell what it'll take. 

Thank you! What would be a good starting offer for OBJ in your eyes?

3 hours ago, she’s_got_game said:

Hey Irish!  

I have Waller as my TE and he has a bye next week.  Trying to be proactive and pick up a replacement now.  Dissly is available but I can’t figure out who to drop to pick him up.  10 team full ppr league.  Here’s the options 

J Gordon

G Tate

C Sutton (put him in my starting lineup for now since Adams hasn’t practiced and is projected no points)

Marquise Brown

D Montgomery 

Mike Williams 

Damien Williams 

Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

From that list probably Mike Williams. 

4 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Thank you! What would be a good starting offer for OBJ in your eyes?

Try lowball first like Freeman or Coleman and Tate for OBJ.

Hi there - I started 1-3 and looking to make some roster changes (or maybe I shouldn't). I was offered Jacobs and B Cooks for OBJ and Sony, and I am considering the deal to upgrade my flex (Sony) with Jacobs. Obviously a downgrade from a WR1 to WR2 at WR, but OBJ has question marks in the offence.The owner also has Gurley so I may be able to substitute him for JAcobs but I think I prefer Jacobs ROS.

My team:

12 team standard scoring, 1 qb/2 rb/2 wr/1 flex/1 te

QB - Wilson

RB - Zeke, Henry, Sony, Drake, Gus

WR - OBJ, Boyd, Sutton, Tate

TE - Ebron, Herndon

Do you take this?

With Tyreek Hill coming back soon, I was thinking that the oddman out of my lineup will either be Aaron Jones or Marquise Brown. Any thoughts??

QB- Watson

RB- Gurley, Aaron Jones

WR- Adam Thielan, Marquise Brown

TE- Hooper

Flex- Mark Ingram

D- Titans D

K-  J.Slye

IR - Tyreek Hill

Bench- Jared Goff, Vance McDonald, DeMarcus Robinson, Wayne Gallman, Mike Williams, Darryl Henderson

9 minutes ago, bigpun87 said:

Hi there - I started 1-3 and looking to make some roster changes (or maybe I shouldn't). I was offered Jacobs and B Cooks for OBJ and Sony, and I am considering the deal to upgrade my flex (Sony) with Jacobs. Obviously a downgrade from a WR1 to WR2 at WR, but OBJ has question marks in the offence.The owner also has Gurley so I may be able to substitute him for JAcobs but I think I prefer Jacobs ROS.

My team:

12 team standard scoring, 1 qb/2 rb/2 wr/1 flex/1 te

QB - Wilson

RB - Zeke, Henry, Sony, Drake, Gus

WR - OBJ, Boyd, Sutton, Tate

TE - Ebron, Herndon

Do you take this?

I make that deal as i think you win it in terms of overall value. Jacobs is more of an upgrade over Sony than Cooks being a drop off from OBJ.  

34 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Thank you. For some reason I'm having trouble letting go of Freeman but I think it's a good move.

Freeman just hasn't been the same and he's rarely viewed as a solid commodity anymore. 

1 hour ago, Snake0729 said:

With Tyreek Hill coming back soon, I was thinking that the oddman out of my lineup will either be Aaron Jones or Marquise Brown. Any thoughts??

QB- Watson

RB- Gurley, Aaron Jones

WR- Adam Thielan, Marquise Brown

TE- Hooper

Flex- Mark Ingram

D- Titans D

K-  J.Slye

IR - Tyreek Hill

Bench- Jared Goff, Vance McDonald, DeMarcus Robinson, Wayne Gallman, Mike Williams, Darryl Henderson

Honestly, could be Gurley some weeks. But you're probably right Brown likely and secondarily Jones. 

Edited by irish

Standard scoring, 10 teams. Start 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 wr/rb flex. I've been offered Davante Adams and Rashad Penny for Fournette and Kyler Murray. Here's my team...

Qb- Laman Jackson, Murray 

Wr - OBJ, Thielen, AJ Green, MeCole Hardman

Rb- Fournette, LeVeon, McCoy, Michel, Ronald Jones, Jordan Howard

TE - Mark Andrews 

Should I pull the trigger? 

43 minutes ago, andrew610 said:

Standard scoring, 10 teams. Start 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 wr/rb flex. I've been offered Davante Adams and Rashad Penny for Fournette and Kyler Murray. Here's my team...

Qb- Laman Jackson, Murray 

Wr - OBJ, Thielen, AJ Green, MeCole Hardman

Rb- Fournette, LeVeon, McCoy, Michel, Ronald Jones, Jordan Howard

TE - Mark Andrews 

Should I pull the trigger? 

I wouldn't do that deal, especially if he needs a QB.  fournette, in standard especially, is more valuable than Adams and Murray for penny isn't close. You're giving up the best player and the value isn't there for you. Putting in Michel or McCoy makes more sense. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

I wouldn't do that deal, especially if he needs a QB.  fournette, in standard especially, is more valuable than Adams and Murray for penny isn't close. You're giving up the best player and the value isn't there for you. Putting in Michel or McCoy makes more sense. 

Yeah, he's currently got Daniel Jones and Kyle Allen at qb.

2 minutes ago, andrew610 said:

Yeah, he's currently got Daniel Jones and Kyle Allen at qb.

Yeah, i just think you're giving up too much and would try to move McCoy or Michel in that same deal.

2 hours ago, irish said:

Freeman just hasn't been the same and he's rarely viewed as a solid commodity anymore. 

Will probably offer Freeman and Woods for OBJ, too. Thoughts on this and offering A.J. Green and Coleman for him?

Sorry to add another trade in here, but I'm eyeing Kittle as a buy-low guy to get another piece as well. Was thinking of offering Waller/Freeman/Woods for Kittle and Melvin or Kittle and Bell. Thoughts?

Edited by turbotooslow

3 hours ago, irish said:

Thanks - you don’t think my WR core would be too weak?

quick question for Thursday night: 

Would you start Goff in Seattle tonight or Brissett @ Kansas City?  (I can also pick up Mariota, Garoppolo, Flacco, Dalton, Minshew)

I have Goff penciled in at the moment but seriously considering sitting him for Brissett.  Not sure here.

I need a quick turnaround for this please:

Who do I start:    Wilson or Wentz

Pick 2:   M. Gordon, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson,  Jordan Howard

Pick 1:  Tyler Boyd, Robert Woods, Marquez Brown

It's a 1 pt. ppr league

Thank you

11 hours ago, Kbeaner said:

Would you start deebo samuel or dj chark in your flex if they were your best option?

I'd give chark the edge but they're similar. 

10 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Will probably offer Freeman and Woods for OBJ, too. Thoughts on this and offering A.J. Green and Coleman for him?

Sorry to add another trade in here, but I'm eyeing Kittle as a buy-low guy to get another piece as well. Was thinking of offering Waller/Freeman/Woods for Kittle and Melvin or Kittle and Bell. Thoughts?

Honestly, I'd rather offer green and Coleman for OBJ but you're still overpaying a bit. 

I'd be looking to get bell and kittle more.  You'd upgrade at both RB and TE and suffer loss at WR, which is a bit easier to replace. 

Hi Irish, in my 10 team standard league, I've started 1-3 and looking to try and improve via trade. Current lineup is QB- Stafford, Brissett(drafted Mayfield...), RB-Kamara, Carson, Lindsay, Montgomery, Hyde, WR-Hill, Cooks, Gordon, Tate, Hardman, TE-Waller, Def-Chargers, Titans, K-Slye. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 flex(RB/WR/TE), 1TE, Def, K. The trade on the table is a large one where I give Kamara, Lindsay, Stafford, Gordon and Hardman for Goff, OBJ, Melvin Gordon and Engram. Thanks for any replies.

Hey Irish I’m absolutely not sure who to play at wr for this week pls help I’m torn between Emmanuel Sanders Mike Williams Robert Woods and DK Metcalf who play tonight and Vegas has them in a high scoring affair any ideas?

qb Wilson (Tonight)

wr Mike Williams, Crowder, Metcalf (Tonight)

wr Emmanuel Sanders, Robert Woods (Tonight)

rb Fournette, Miles Sanders

rb Aaron Jones, Kenyan Drake

te Waller, Delanie Walker

flex Mixon

Edited by bobbydigital050