[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 hours ago, bigpun87 said:

Thanks - you don’t think my WR core would be too weak?

I do, which is ultimately why i said i wouldn't do the deal. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

quick question for Thursday night: 

Would you start Goff in Seattle tonight or Brissett @ Kansas City?  (I can also pick up Mariota, Garoppolo, Flacco, Dalton, Minshew)

I have Goff penciled in at the moment but seriously considering sitting him for Brissett.  Not sure here.

I would start Brissett, however, i think they finish with similar stat lines with Brissett possibly running more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RMS@1 said:

I need a quick turnaround for this please:

Who do I start:    Wilson or Wentz

Pick 2:   M. Gordon, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson,  Jordan Howard

Pick 1:  Tyler Boyd, Robert Woods, Marquez Brown

It's a 1 pt. ppr league

Thank you

Wilson

Gordon and Carson

Boyd

GL!

2 hours ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish, in my 10 team standard league, I've started 1-3 and looking to try and improve via trade. Current lineup is QB- Stafford, Brissett(drafted Mayfield...), RB-Kamara, Carson, Lindsay, Montgomery, Hyde, WR-Hill, Cooks, Gordon, Tate, Hardman, TE-Waller, Def-Chargers, Titans, K-Slye. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 flex(RB/WR/TE), 1TE, Def, K. The trade on the table is a large one where I give Kamara, Lindsay, Stafford, Gordon and Hardman for Goff, OBJ, Melvin Gordon and Engram. Thanks for any replies.

Honestly, i wouldn't make that trade. You're not upgrading at QB or RB and with you having Waller, Engram isn't necessary and OBJ is solid but with all the other losses, I'd keep Gordon and Hardman. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

I do, which is ultimately why i said i wouldn't do the deal. 

I think you mixed me up with another trade! I think you mentioned the overall value was better for me so you'd take the trade, but just concerned with my WR depth

2 hours ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Hey Irish I’m absolutely not sure who to play at wr for this week pls help I’m torn between Emmanuel Sanders Mike Williams Robert Woods and DK Metcalf who play tonight and Vegas has them in a high scoring affair any ideas?

qb Wilson (Tonight)

wr Mike Williams, Crowder, Metcalf (Tonight)

wr Emmanuel Sanders, Robert Woods (Tonight)

rb Fournette, Miles Sanders

rb Aaron Jones, Kenyan Drake

te Waller, Delanie Walker

flex Mixon

Here's the order i rank those WRs for this week - 

Woods 

Sanders

Metcalf

Williams

1 hour ago, Zephy said:

Okay, I'll be brief. Who to start from my sad WR list (pick 2): JuJu (questionable), TY (doubtful), Gallup (doubtful), Diggs, Metcalf (Thursday)?

Thanks in advance!

Ouch!

I'd go Juju and Diggs with Hilton as the next option if needed. Metcalf would be 4th.

4 minutes ago, bigpun87 said:

I think you mixed me up with another trade! I think you mentioned the overall value was better for me so you'd take the trade, but just concerned with my WR depth

Right, WR depth is key especially if you start more of them. Your call in the end, especially if it makes your starting lineup better. 

2 hours ago, irish said:

Honestly, I'd rather offer green and Coleman for OBJ but you're still overpaying a bit. 

I'd be looking to get bell and kittle more.  You'd upgrade at both RB and TE and suffer loss at WR, which is a bit easier to replace. 

Thanks, Irish. Sent the offer for Kittle and Bell. Am thinking about offering the same thing but with Conner, so it'd be Waller/Conner/Woods for Kittle and Bell. Do you like that trade?

34 minutes ago, irish said:

Ouch!

I'd go Juju and Diggs with Hilton as the next option if needed. Metcalf would be 4th.

I know right - JuJu and Diggs looked promising before the season started, not so much now. Thanks for the input.

Luckily its a standard league, so my new CMAC/Kamara combo should carry me.

Edited by Zephy

4 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Thanks, Irish. Sent the offer for Kittle and Bell. Am thinking about offering the same thing but with Conner, so it'd be Waller/Conner/Woods for Kittle and Bell. Do you like that trade?

I think you're giving up too much there.

1 hour ago, chinesefoodbud said:

.5 PPR WDIS @ TE

Darren Waller vs CHI

or

Will Dissly vs LAR

Waller for sure. 

Need a flex...  Thanks!

Ekeler vs. Denver - he's been my guy and I'm still thinking about leaving him in the lineup - Gordon could be limited since it's his 1st game back and Denver's run D is not good, so plenty for both?

A. Robinson @ Oakland (London) - Oakland pass D is terrible and he's the only guy getting anything in the Chicago passing game.  But, Bears could be up big and running a lot too.  And, Chase Daniel.

Other options...

J. Howard vs Jets - big game last week, Philly should be up big and running out clock in the 2nd half.  But, so many RB's in Philly...

R. Jones @ NO - has looked better than Barber, but still splitting time and against a tough run D.

T. Williams vs Chicago (London) - TD catch in every game, but I wouldn't start anyone vs. Bears D.

L. Murray... No.

24 minutes ago, monster2333 said:

Need a flex...  Thanks!

Ekeler vs. Denver - he's been my guy and I'm still thinking about leaving him in the lineup - Gordon could be limited since it's his 1st game back and Denver's run D is not good, so plenty for both?

A. Robinson @ Oakland (London) - Oakland pass D is terrible and he's the only guy getting anything in the Chicago passing game.  But, Bears could be up big and running a lot too.  And, Chase Daniel.

Other options...

J. Howard vs Jets - big game last week, Philly should be up big and running out clock in the 2nd half.  But, so many RB's in Philly...

R. Jones @ NO - has looked better than Barber, but still splitting time and against a tough run D.

T. Williams vs Chicago (London) - TD catch in every game, but I wouldn't start anyone vs. Bears D.

L. Murray... No.

Well, I'm right there with ya, it's between Ekeler and Robinson and even though Gordon is back, I'd roll with Ekeler. Both should post solid numbers though, just more risk, like you mentioned above for Robinson. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ff4life said:

His Saquon for my mike Evans and josh Jacobs. .5 ppr

yes to that deal? I can try to counter and get either his tevin or Gallman. 

What's the rest of your team, specifically WRs?  

1 hour ago, ExGecko said:

Start 2 RBs out of 

Chubb

Ingram II

Fournette

Mixon

non PPR

I'd roll with chubb and fournette for sure. 

Hi Irish,  Setting my lineup for my "Jets fan forum"  (JetsNation) league.  Because it's a Jets fan league, you would think that everyone loses every week, but funny thing is half of us win each week.  Amazing how that works, huh?  Here are my choices for this 1/2  PPR league:

WR2: Courtland Sutton @ LAC or Marquise Brown @ Pittsburgh? (leaning sutton heavily)

Flex: D. Henry or the leftover from above? (leaning Henry)

TE: Graham @ Dallas or Howard @ New Orleans? (oy vey)

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Hi Irish,  Setting my lineup for my "Jets fan forum"  (JetsNation) league.  Because it's a Jets fan league, you would think that everyone loses every week, but funny thing is half of us win each week.  Amazing how that works, huh?  Here are my choices for this 1/2  PPR league:

WR2: Courtland Sutton @ LAC or Marquise Brown @ Pittsburgh? (leaning sutton heavily)

Flex: D. Henry or the leftover from above? (leaning Henry)

TE: Graham @ Dallas or Howard @ New Orleans? (oy vey)

That's hysterical!  Said with such a serious, yet sarcastic tone, lmao!

Sutton

Henry by a smidge

Complete toss up at TE, go Graham. 

• Thanks 1

I'm struggling a bit with WR decisions this week with Adams out, my other options include (current 3 starters listed first)

Fuller vs ATL

Robbey Anderson @PHI

Mecole Hardman (KC) vs. IND

Corey Davis vs BUF

Golden Tate vs. MIN

Adams @DAL

I'm also growing weary of just plugging Ertz into my lineup each week, zero TDs so far and about 60 yards per game, not what I'm expecting from my stud TE.  With Adams possible out, would Jimmy Graham be a better option?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, jaydc said:

Should I trade Hopkins and Damien Williams for Barkley, Wallman and Christian Kirk?

The overall point value would be yours because of the 3-2 player swap and in general Barkley and Kirk are a fair deal to Hopkins and Williams but i think the loss at WR is slightly greater than the addition at RB with Barkley.  Is this a 1 PPR scoring league or standard?