irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

@irish D/ST: Eagles, Bills, Niners

ppr

WR (choose 2): M Williams, D Robinson, MVS, Dorsett, J Brown

 

RB (choose 2): Jacobs, Darrel and Damien Williams, C Thompson, J Howard, M Sanders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Friday! 

 

I am in desperate need of help on my 10 team - PPR league.  I am currently 0-3 and really need a win this week. Any advise?

 

QB- Watson

RB- Damien Williams, James Connor, Royce Freeman, Carlos Hyde, Miles Sanders, 

WE- Julio Jones, Cooper Kupp, DJ Chark, Marquise Brown, Allen Robinson

TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller

K- Matt Gay

D- Chargers

 

Any advise on how to set my line up this week? Possible trade for a better rb? Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is PPR scoring.   He also has Fitzgerald...I could counter with all the same players and ask for Fitz instead of Kirk.  What do you think??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, irish said:

The overall point value would be yours because of the 3-2 player swap and in general Barkley and Kirk are a fair deal to Hopkins and Williams but i think the loss at WR is slightly greater than the addition at RB with Barkley.  Is this a 1 PPR scoring league or standard?

It is 1 PPR.  He also had Fitzgerald...I could counter and ask for Fitz instead of Kirk...Is that a better deal?  What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm struggling a bit with WR decisions this week with Adams out, my other options include (current 3 starters listed first)

 

Fuller vs ATL

Robbey Anderson @PHI

Mecole Hardman (KC) vs. IND

Corey Davis vs BUF

Golden Tate vs. MIN

Adams @DAL

 

I'm also growing weary of just plugging Ertz into my lineup each week, zero TDs so far and about 60 yards per game, not what I'm expecting from my stud TE.  With Adams possible out, would Jimmy Graham be a better option?

 

Thanks.

I'd probably start, Fuller, Anderson and Tate. Are Cole Beasley or MVS available?

 

And I'm starting Ertz without question, especially over Graham, regardless of Adams being out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jaydc said:

It is 1 PPR.  He also had Fitzgerald...I could counter and ask for Fitz instead of Kirk...Is that a better deal?  What do you think?

Absolutely, take that deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunderstorm said:

@irish D/ST: Eagles, Bills, Niners

ppr

WR (choose 2): M Williams, D Robinson, MVS, Dorsett, J Brown

 

RB (choose 2): Jacobs, Darrel and Damien Williams, C Thompson, J Howard, M Sanders

D/ST - Eagles

WR - MVS and J Brown

RB - Damian Williams and Thompson (Jacobs is 3rd)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, TiVo88 said:

Happy Friday! 

 

I am in desperate need of help on my 10 team - PPR league.  I am currently 0-3 and really need a win this week. Any advise?

 

QB- Watson

RB- Damien Williams, James Connor, Royce Freeman, Carlos Hyde, Miles Sanders, 

WE- Julio Jones, Cooper Kupp, DJ Chark, Marquise Brown, Allen Robinson

TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller

K- Matt Gay

D- Chargers

 

Any advise on how to set my line up this week? Possible trade for a better rb? Thanks!!

 

Happy Friday TiVo!

 

RB order - connor, Williams, Royce, hyde, Sanders

WR order - hopefully you started Kupp, Julio, Robinson, brown, chark

TE - both great plays and either could outscore the other but I'd want the one in the primetime game, so give me Kittle. 

 

RB trade targets - Fournette, Gordon, Barkley, Mixon, Ingram, Gurley

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a ppr league. What 3 running backs should I play?

Damien Williams

LeSean McCoy

Wayne Gallman Jr.

Jaylen Samuels

Alexander Mattison

 

Also, what three wide receivers/TE should I play?

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Tyrell Williams

Auden Tate

Emmanuel Sanders

Austin Hooper

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Irish27 said:

In a ppr league. What 3 running backs should I play?

Damien Williams

LeSean McCoy

Wayne Gallman Jr.

Jaylen Samuels

Alexander Mattison

 

Also, what three wide receivers/TE should I play?

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Tyrell Williams

Auden Tate

Emmanuel Sanders

Austin Hooper

 

Thanks!

 

Williams, McCoy and Gallman 

Juju, Sanders and Hooper 

 

GL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, irish said:

I'd probably start, Fuller, Anderson and Tate. Are Cole Beasley or MVS available?

 

And I'm starting Ertz without question, especially over Graham, regardless of Adams being out. 

Thanks Irish, neither of those WR are available its a deep bench league.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First of all, thank you for your help in the past. It is greatly appreciated!  And now I seek your advice, yet again.

 

My current roster

Running Backs - Zeke, Fournette, Shady, Hyde, Jaylen Samuels

Wide Receivers - Davante Adams, Ju Ju, Terry McLaurin, Phillip Dorsett, Golden Tate

TE - Waller

 

3 questions please.

Should I trade Carlos Hyde for Michael Gallup for additional WR help, given Adams injury, and Ju Ju's injury and lack of use in the offense?  Although, I'm not usually a fan of playing 2 players from the same team, since I have Zeke.

 

Also, with Waller on a bye next week, who should I drop to pick up a TE to cover?

 

And finally, which 2 receivers should I start this week in a half point ppr (considering Adams is out, Ju Ju is questionable, and I may also trade for Gallup depending on your thoughts)?

 

Thank you!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Thanks Irish, neither of those WR are available its a deep bench league.  

Sure thing Steve, any time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am offered D Cook and T.Y. For 

Julio and A Jones

 

my other receivers are D Adams Mike Evans T Boyd and R Woods 

 

my other rb’s are Saquon Melvin Gordon and Chris Carson

 

what do you think?

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

First of all, thank you for your help in the past. It is greatly appreciated!  And now I seek your advice, yet again.

 

My current roster

Running Backs - Zeke, Fournette, Shady, Hyde, Jaylen Samuels

Wide Receivers - Davante Adams, Ju Ju, Terry McLaurin, Phillip Dorsett, Golden Tate

TE - Waller

 

3 questions please.

Should I trade Carlos Hyde for Michael Gallup for additional WR help, given Adams injury, and Ju Ju's injury and lack of use in the offense?  Although, I'm not usually a fan of playing 2 players from the same team, since I have Zeke.

 

Also, with Waller on a bye next week, who should I drop to pick up a TE to cover?

 

And finally, which 2 receivers should I start this week in a half point ppr (considering Adams is out, Ju Ju is questionable, and I may also trade for Gallup depending on your thoughts)?

 

Thank you!

Slim

 

Hey Slim, 

 

It's been my pleasure to give my 2 cents, hope it's helped more then hurt. 

 

Hyde for Gallup is a fair trade for sure and, in your favor, in a ppr league. Anything on the WW that could put up decent production for a week or 2?

 

At WR I'd play juju and Dorsett (Tate would be 3rd).

 

Tough call on who to drop but I'd probably drop Dorsett.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I am offered D Cook and T.Y. For 

Julio and A Jones

 

my other receivers are D Adams Mike Evans T Boyd and R Woods 

 

my other rb’s are Saquon Melvin Gordon and Chris Carson

 

what do you think?

 

thanks

 

That's a fair deal but i think I'd rather the Cook/Hilton side. Would he take Gordon instead of cook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sdenoy said:

Brady or wentz??

 

I'd roll with Wentz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, irish said:

 

That's a fair deal but i think I'd rather the Cook/Hilton side. Would he take Gordon instead of cook?

 

6 minutes ago, irish said:

 

That's a fair deal but i think I'd rather the Cook/Hilton side. Would he take Gordon instead of cook?

Do you mean receiving cook and Hilton  because I have Gordon ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

 

Do you mean receiving cook and Hilton  because I have Gordon ?

I think i may have switched it after reading your post again. If you're receiving cook and Hilton, take that deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irish said:

 

Hey Slim, 

 

It's been my pleasure to give my 2 cents, hope it's helped more then hurt. 

 

Hyde for Gallup is a fair trade for sure and, in your favor, in a ppr league. Anything on the WW that could put up decent production for a week or 2?

 

At WR I'd play juju and Dorsett (Tate would be 3rd).

 

Tough call on who to drop but I'd probably drop Dorsett.

For short term production, the best available WR's on the waiver wire are Agholor, Auden Tate, and Diontae Johnson.

I'm not sure any of those are better than my current options. 

Your thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

For short term production, the best available WR's on the waiver wire are Agholor, Auden Tate, and Diontae Johnson.

I'm not sure any of those are better than my current options. 

Your thoughts?

Honestly, I'd take all 3 over Dorsett.  Agholor is close though. I like Johnson first then A. Tate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, irish said:

Honestly, I'd take all 3 over Dorsett.  Agholor is close though. I like Johnson first then A. Tate. 

Then I'd have Ju Ju and Diontae Johnson.  Play 2 wr's from the same team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team league 0.5ppr, Double Flex no TE required.

QB: 1 point per 25yds passing, 1 point for 10yds rushing, 4pt bonus for 400+yards passing,  -3 for interceptions and fumbles lost, 4pts for passing TD.

RB/WR: 1 point per 10yds rushing or receiving, 0.5 per catch, 40+yd catch or rush 1pt bonus, 50+yd catch or rush 2pt bonus, 100-199 rushing or receiving yds in a game 3pt bonus, 200+yds rushing or receiving in a game 6pt bonus, 6pts for TD's. 

 

Just looking for some ROS advice regarding my current roster. I am currently sitting at second place in my league with a record of 3-1 and have already executed multiple trades. I could be wrong but I feel as though my team could be over performing but idk.  Only one player I drafted in the first five rounds remains on my team.(Trades Completed in order: Me-Joe Mixon,Lesean McCoy, and Mike Williams for Antonio Brown,  Me- James Conner for Chris Carson,   Me- Leonard Fournette, Josh Jacobs, Josh Allen for Le'Veon Bell, and Aaron Rogers,   Me- Emmanuel Sanders, Curtis Samuel for Robert Woods,   Me- Kyler Murray for Rashad Penny,   Me- Miles Sanders for Michael Gallup. 

 

 

Current Roster:

 

QB: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rogers 

 

RB: Le'Veon Bell, Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman, Rashad Penny

 

WR: Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, AJ Green, Michael Gallup

 

TE: Darren Waller, Tyler Eifert(week 5 fill in for McLaurin) 

 

Def: Buffalo 

 

K: Robbie Gould 

 

 

Im concerned because I have a FantasyPros My Playbook account and according to their aggregate ranking system I am ranked 7 out of 10 in my league. My starters are ranked 6th and my bench 2nd. 

 

ROS Starter Ranks by position:

 

QB: 3rd               Jackson

RB1: 6th             Bell

RB2: 4th             Carson

WR1: 7th            Kupp

WR2: 4th            Woods

FLEX: 9th          McLaurin or AJ Green

FLEX: 10th        Waller or AJ Green

D/ST: 3rd           Bufalo

K: 5th                Gould

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now