[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I was just offered Julio Jones and Mark Ingram for Zeke and Ju Ju.  Half PPR.

I rejected it, and now the offer is

Giving Zeke and Carlos Hyde

Getting Julio, Mark Ingram, and Michael Gallup

Would leave me

RB's - Fournette, Mark Ingram, Shady McCoy, Jaylen Samuels

WR's - Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Ju Ju, Terry McLaurin, Golden Tate, Michael Gallup

Thoughts?

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie
Revised offer

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Then I'd have Ju Ju and Diontae Johnson.  Play 2 wr's from the same team?

I'd play the players That'd get you the most points even if they're from the same team. Will give you bye week issues though. 

Hey guys, just wanting to know what you think about my team and if I should make some changes. Thank you.

- 12 man league PPR

- QB get 0.5 points for each completed pass and losses 0.25 for each incomplete pass.

- RB get 2 points for 10 yards rushed instead of 1 point

The lineup is:

QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR, TE

QB: Jared Goff

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: James Conner

RB: Jordan Howard

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Terry McLaurin

WR: Mohamed Sanu

WR: Corey Davis

WR: Mecole Hardman

WR: Diontae Johnson

TE: Jason Witten

TE: Jack Doyle

TE: Hunter Henry

As you can see, injuries are really messing me up but hopefully these guys come back soon.

2 hours ago, JP31 said:

10 team league 0.5ppr, Double Flex no TE required.

QB: 1 point per 25yds passing, 1 point for 10yds rushing, 4pt bonus for 400+yards passing,  -3 for interceptions and fumbles lost, 4pts for passing TD.

RB/WR: 1 point per 10yds rushing or receiving, 0.5 per catch, 40+yd catch or rush 1pt bonus, 50+yd catch or rush 2pt bonus, 100-199 rushing or receiving yds in a game 3pt bonus, 200+yds rushing or receiving in a game 6pt bonus, 6pts for TD's. 

Just looking for some ROS advice regarding my current roster. I am currently sitting at second place in my league with a record of 3-1 and have already executed multiple trades. I could be wrong but I feel as though my team could be over performing but idk.  Only one player I drafted in the first five rounds remains on my team.(Trades Completed in order: Me-Joe Mixon,Lesean McCoy, and Mike Williams for Antonio Brown,  Me- James Conner for Chris Carson,   Me- Leonard Fournette, Josh Jacobs, Josh Allen for Le'Veon Bell, and Aaron Rogers,   Me- Emmanuel Sanders, Curtis Samuel for Robert Woods,   Me- Kyler Murray for Rashad Penny,   Me- Miles Sanders for Michael Gallup. 

Current Roster:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rogers 

RB: Le'Veon Bell, Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman, Rashad Penny

WR: Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, AJ Green, Michael Gallup

TE: Darren Waller, Tyler Eifert(week 5 fill in for McLaurin) 

Def: Buffalo 

K: Robbie Gould 

Im concerned because I have a FantasyPros My Playbook account and according to their aggregate ranking system I am ranked 7 out of 10 in my league. My starters are ranked 6th and my bench 2nd. 

ROS Starter Ranks by position:

QB: 3rd               Jackson

RB1: 6th             Bell

RB2: 4th             Carson

WR1: 7th            Kupp

WR2: 4th            Woods

FLEX: 9th          McLaurin or AJ Green

FLEX: 10th        Waller or AJ Green

D/ST: 3rd           Bufalo

K: 5th                Gould

I do like your team, my issues are, with it being a 10 team league, your squad does feel a little light, like who's your stud... Bell. Then who?  And you have 2 Rams' WRs.  Also, you don't have a lot of chips to really bargain with at this point.  I would try to package one of those Rams' WRs a QB and Coleman for a RB and WR upgrade and then add a QB off the ww.

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

I was just offered Julio Jones and Mark Ingram for Zeke and Ju Ju.  Half PPR.

I rejected it, and now the offer is

Giving Zeke and Carlos Hyde

Getting Julio, Mark Ingram, and Michael Gallup

Would leave me

RB's - Fournette, Mark Ingram, Shady McCoy, Jaylen Samuels

WR's - Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Ju Ju, Terry McLaurin, Golden Tate, Michael Gallup

Thoughts?

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Dude!  Is this really what you were offered?!  You're getting Ingram, Julio and gallop for Zeke and hyde?  Hit accept asap, before he sobers up!

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

Hey guys, just wanting to know what you think about my team and if I should make some changes. Thank you.

- 12 man league PPR

- QB get 0.5 points for each completed pass and losses 0.25 for each incomplete pass.

- RB get 2 points for 10 yards rushed instead of 1 point

The lineup is:

QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR, TE

QB: Jared Goff

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: James Conner

RB: Jordan Howard

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Terry McLaurin

WR: Mohamed Sanu

WR: Corey Davis

WR: Mecole Hardman

WR: Diontae Johnson

TE: Jason Witten

TE: Jack Doyle

TE: Hunter Henry

As you can see, injuries are really messing me up but hopefully these guys come back soon.

I like your team but you're a bit weaker at WR because of injuries and suspensions and TE.  However, i think your team will solidify. 

1 hour ago, jailbirds said:

12 team PPR CBS. J Graham or T Eiffert at TE? Scantling-Valdes or Mike Williams at Flex?

Graham and MVS with no Adams.

14 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Accepted!

I guess the Zeke name means a lot to some people.

Hopefully it gets approved.

Thanks Irish!

No problem, my pleasure. And btw, I'm a hardcore cowboys fan telling you to give up Zeke, that's how ya know it's a great looking trade. We'll see how it turns out...

Pick RB2 and Flex - 1 PPR. Starting Fournette as RB1. Then I’m undecided after that. My options...

Mack

Michel

Gallman

Coleman

Shepherd

Worried about Mack ankle and game flow, Gallman/Shepherd matchup, Coleman is definitely wait and see, Michel hasn’t been good but my gut says this week will be a better one with game flow/usage/matchup.

Your thoughts?

Good morning Irish!

With Hilton questionable and playing the sunday night game,  who should I pick up in case he is inactive?

Full PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Goodwin vs Cleveland

Deebe vs Cleveland

Hardman vs Indy

Pettis vs Cleveland

Callaway @ SF

Pascal @ KC

Do I drop Penny or Darrell Wiiliams?

1 hour ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

Pick RB2 and Flex - 1 PPR. Starting Fournette as RB1. Then I’m undecided after that. My options...

Mack

Michel

Gallman

Coleman

Shepherd

Worried about Mack ankle and game flow, Gallman/Shepherd matchup, Coleman is definitely wait and see, Michel hasn’t been good but my gut says this week will be a better one with game flow/usage/matchup.

Your thoughts?

I would start Gallman, i feel he has the greatest upside today. Michel would be the 2nd option. 

31 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Good morning Irish!

With Hilton questionable and playing the sunday night game,  who should I pick up in case he is inactive?

Full PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Goodwin vs Cleveland

Deebe vs Cleveland

Hardman vs Indy

Pettis vs Cleveland

Callaway @ SF

Pascal @ KC

Do I drop Penny or Darrell Wiiliams?

Is auden Tate available?  If not, I'd start Hardman. And I'd prefer dropping Williams. 

28 minutes ago, NEMS said:

Can I get your thoughts here on a dart throw to start?

Auden Tate available?  How about MVS, Samuel, Diontae Johnson, deebo samuel, Paul Richardson?  If none of them are, I'd roll the dice with Keesean Johnson from the Cards. 

Edited by irish

5 minutes ago, irish said:

Auden Tate available?  How about MVS, Samuel, Diontae Johnson, deebo samuel, Paul Richardson?  If none of them are, I'd roll the dice with Keesean Johnson from the Cards. 

None of those options are available to me unfortunately. Here is my waiver wire. Adam Humprirs isn't available since he was just dropped today.

I'm leaning towards Demaryius Thomas, Goodwin, Renfrow or Ted Ginn.

Screenshot_20191006-092523_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Edited by NEMS

26 minutes ago, NEMS said:

None of those options are available to me unfortunately. Here is my waiver wire. Adam Humprirs isn't available since he was just dropped today.

I'm leaning towards Demaryius Thomas, Goodwin, Renfrow or Ted Ginn.

Screenshot_20191006-092523_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Is Jake Kumerow from the Packers available?  He's worth a look. If you don't want to risk that, then Goodwin or Ginn are next and it's a coin toss and I'd play Goodwin in the primetime matchup on Monday night. 

47 minutes ago, irish said:

I would start Gallman, i feel he has the greatest upside today. Michel would be the 2nd option. 

Would you pick up Hines in the event Mack sits and then start either Mack/Hines over Michel? Or just run with Michel?

Id have to drop Herdon (TE stash) but have Kittle so that wouldn’t hurt to much. 

13 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

He is available however I am looking for somebody to play only if Hilton is inactive, so a WR in the Sunday night game or Monday night game. 

Tate plays at 1pm

Then hardman it is as that's the best option. 

37 minutes ago, ksu70 said:

David Montgomery vs. Raiders or Austin Ekeler vs. Broncos non ppr?

It's a lot closer in standard, but I'd still lean ekeler. 

37 minutes ago, chrism45 said:

Start 1 Flex Half PPR. ARob, Hollywood, or Hooper?

I'd start ARob.