[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Someone dropped Jackson to waivers yesterday and hes available to pick up. Below is my bench, should I drop someone to pickup? I've been keeping Crowder and Anderson because the Jets have one of the easiest schedules at the end of the year and Darnold is back this week. This also a keeper league with Anderson drafted in round 9 and Herndon in round 14. Can keep 1 player from round 3-6, 7-10, and 10-14 with the player counting as a pick 1 rounder earlier.

James White, LeSean McCoy

Robbie Anderson, Jamsion Crowder, Tyrell Williams

Chris Herndon

10 man .5 PPR Keeper league

Edited by nyjets18

What's your thought on Zay Jones with the Raiders? He was good in college but not really used on the Bills. Think he will get a big uptick with Raiders or not worthy stashing? Just some insight, to stash him I'd have to drop one of the following: Marquise Brown, Auden Tate, or Christian Kirk, Chris Thompson.

18 hours ago, Constantguest said:

Sitting at 3-2 in a 10 team .5 ppr league. Lost in week 2 by 0.3, but whatever. Lol. I feel like my team (in signature) could really benefit from consolidating my RB depth into a higher end RB1 or something. Currently trying to go big or go home targeting CMC, Cook or Barkley

Trade A: Nuk/Gurley/H. Henry for K. Allen/CMC

Trade B: Gurley/Mixon/Waller for Cook/Witten

Trade C: Gurley/Michel for Barkley/Gallman

My thought process: 

Manager A has decent depth of Ingram and Singletary behind CMC. Nuk + Gurley are the prize here for CMC and I'm asking for Allen in return to get something decent to fill the Nuk hole. Henry upgrades his Jared Cook and still gives him a good Chargers pass-catcher to replace Allen

Manager B has alright RB depth. He has behind Cook his has Chubb, A. Jones and Latavius. Giving Mixon and Gurley helps his depth and Waller buffs his TE position which is currently. Witten, Howard and Eifert.

Manager C is a mystery to me. His RB depth is trash. Barkley, Carson, Gallman, Burkhead, D. Williams. I figure I either give Gurley and Michel to handcuff with his Burkhead or I could give Gurley + Mixon. I honestly don't know what else I could offer this guy. All around his team is sort of a mess. 

Those are my thoughts. Any of those trades appealing? Kamara was traded today so I can't target him and outside the 3 I mentioned I'd probably only really consider Chubb or Bell otherwise. Opinions? Thanks in advance for any help

I do Trade A in a heartbeat!  You're giving up a similar WR to the one you'd be getting in return - Nuke for Allen and then CMC is better than Gurley and Henry combined, plus you still have Waller.  Make the move.  

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

all 3 leagues full PPR:

1. Josh Gordon vs Giants (tonight) or Diggs vs Eagles? (starting Godwin and Boyd as my WR1 & WR2)

2. Josh Gordon vs Golden Tate (tonight)?  (Sutton and Chark my WR1 & 2)

3. Golden Tate vs E. Sanders vs Titans?

1. Gordon

2. Gordon

3. Sanders

None were close for me.  

7 hours ago, Speakeasy said:

am in a 12 man PPR league, and want to do some trading or at least attempt to. I am not sure if I should target a RB or WR, and which guys on my team should be on the trading block. Any advice would help. Thanks

Stafford, J Allen

Chubb, Ekeler, Michel, Sanders

D Adams, Ridley, Gallup, J Brown, D Robinson

Kittle

Your most glaring hole is at WR.  You could try to deal Ekeler and a WR other than Brown for a better WR and lesser RB.  Or yo could move Kittle and a WR for a slightly lesser TE (Waller, Hooper, Andrews, Everett) and better WR.  

GL

7 hours ago, nyjets18 said:

Someone dropped Jackson to waivers yesterday and hes available to pick up. Below is my bench, should I drop someone to pickup? I've been keeping Crowder and Anderson because the Jets have one of the easiest schedules at the end of the year and Darnold is back this week. This also a keeper league with Anderson drafted in round 9 and Herndon in round 14. Can keep 1 player from round 3-6, 7-10, and 10-14 with the player counting as a pick 1 rounder earlier.

James White, LeSean McCoy

Robbie Anderson, Jamsion Crowder, Tyrell Williams

Chris Herndon

10 man .5 PPR Keeper league

Nope, I'd keep Crowder and Anderson over DJax.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hypnotoad said:

What's your thought on Zay Jones with the Raiders? He was good in college but not really used on the Bills. Think he will get a big uptick with Raiders or not worthy stashing? Just some insight, to stash him I'd have to drop one of the following: Marquise Brown, Auden Tate, or Christian Kirk, Chris Thompson.

I wouldn't drop any of them for Zay Jones.  Not even close for me. 

6 minutes ago, ksu70 said:

Need two of three

OBJ

Chark

DJ Moore

non-ppr

OBJ and Chark easily for me.  

5 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

image.png.0e4979bad83b3e4fc409b0637138f8f0.png

I am assuming PPR.

Are you getting Barkley, Boyd and Evans?  Cause if you need WR help beyond Thomas, this is a good trade for you.  2 solid WRs back in Boyd and Evans (if you can start them both) and at least a similarly ranked RB in Barkley, if not better.   

Trade question. Should I accept this deal?

GIving up (selling high)

A. Thielen (in a run based offense, lousy QB in Cousins)

A. Jones (RB commitee)

DJ Chark (maybe the real number one WR in JAX)

I would be getting

Dalvin Cook (bell cow in run based offense)

Larry Fitzgerald (true #1 WR in Klingsbury offense)

James White (the only consistent RB in NE)

PPR league, 10 team league. 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, Flex only 5 bench spots

Edited by CRAZY_IVAN
added information

7 hours ago, jeff diehl said:

Please se my post lineup help 

I couldn't find it unless it was the - Can I trust my WRs post.  If so, then yes, you can.  

4 minutes ago, CRAZY_IVAN said:

GIving up (selling high)

A. Jones (RB commitee)

I would be getting

James White (the only consistent RB in NE)

PPR league, 10 team league. 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, Flex only 5 bench spots

In a PPR league, I like the deal for you.  Cook, Fitz and White are more valuable to me collectively than Thielen, Jones and Chark.  I like Cook way more than Jones, Fitz more than Thielen and White for Chark is basically a wash (Chark the slight edge).  

Do it.

17 minutes ago, CRAZY_IVAN said:

GIving up (selling high)

A. Jones (RB commitee)

I would be getting

James White (the only consistenet RB in NE)

Thanks for the help, making sure I was not too CRAZY. Should have probably told you my other players for context.

QB Matt Ryan

WR1 MIchael Thomas

WR Michael Gallup

RB Josh Jacobs

RB Lesean McCoy

RB Devin Singletary

RB David Montgomery

TE Mark Andrews

TE Will Dissly

Edited by CRAZY_IVAN
Added information for context

20 minutes ago, kle said:

Need 2 out of:

Duke Johnson @KC

Auden Tate @ Bal

Chase Edmonds @ Atl

Malcolm Brown @ SF

Adrian Peterson @ Mia

Ito Smith @ Ari

Assume Chase Edmonds and Malcolm Brown get the start.

Thanks for your advice!

I'd start Tate and AP.

Currently have Fournette in a fully dynasty league and was offered a straight up Fournette for Jacobs deal. Don't know really what to make of it. I feel like both guys are pretty similar. Good backs on meh teams with inconsistent offenses. Fournette has been good for longer but also has his injury history and is older (relatively). Jacobs looks like he's gonna be solid but obviously is only 5 games into his career so nothing is certain.

5 hours ago, isleseeya said:

1 pt PPR League

WDIS please :

D Freeman vs cardinals

or

Mike Evans vs Panthers

TIA

What's up Paul!

Very close, would be great if you could play both. I'd lean Freeman for the higher floor and great opportunity for a big game. 

4 hours ago, chips101 said:

.5 PPR week 6

golladay, lockett, Fitzgerald, fournette

need 2 WR and Flex

I'd go golladay, fitz and fournette.