[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Good evening Irish-

Given the current state of my roster;

QB-Kyler Murry, Cam Newton (IR spot)

RB-Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordan, Jamal Williams

WR-Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Terry McLaurin, Michael Gallup, Golden Tate

TE-Darren Waller, Jared Cook

K-Ka'imi Fairbairn

DST-GB Packers, Steelers

12 team half point ppr

Should I seek to trade away Julio Jones for Saquon Barkley, or perhaps Nick Chubb?  Or do you think that leaves me too thin at WR?

I only have to play 2 WR's.  What do you think?  Try to make a move, or stick with what I got?

I appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Slim

Hey Irish I got a good one for you I have a trade on the table they’re asking for Fournette, Emmanuel Sanders and Robert Woods from me for Davante Adams and Marlon Mack. Now on the surfaces it looks good I’m just concerned for Mack’s ankle and Adams turf toe pls lmk you input here’s my team 

12 Team PPR

qb wilson 

wr mike williams, tyrell williams, dk metcalf

wr emmanuel sanders, woods

rb fournette, miles sanders 

rb aaron jones, tevin coleman 

te waller, oj howard 

flex mixon 

Edited by bobbydigital050

7 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Here's the trade: Matt Breida and Travis Kelce for David Johnson and Evan Engram. Thoughts?

I'm not Irish, but I would have accepted that already if I were you. If you are offering that to him, I would doubt very much they would accept - but who knows!

18 minutes ago, Zephy said:

I'm not Irish, but I would have accepted that already if I were you. If you are offering that to him, I would doubt very much they would accept - but who knows!

Would you do it ? they’re asking for Fournette, Emmanuel Sanders and Robert Woods from me for Davante Adams and Marlon Mack. Now on the surfaces it looks good I’m just concerned for Mack’s ankle and Adams turf toe pls lmk you input here’s my team 

12 Team PPR

qb wilson 

te waller, oj howard 

flex mixon 

11 minutes ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Would you do it ? they’re asking for Fournette, Emmanuel Sanders and Robert Woods from me for Davante Adams and Marlon Mack. Now on the surfaces it looks good I’m just concerned for Mack’s ankle and Adams turf toe pls lmk you input here’s my team 

I think assuming health (which you can't ever really do), I like this trade for you. I think Woods will come around a bit, but he won't ever be the focal point of the passing game like Adams is (even if the Pack are essentially a run first team now). Fournette is pretty much always solid, but almost never spectacular. Mack is the focal point of the Colts offense, and had a bye to recover.

6 minutes ago, Zephy said:

I think assuming health (which you can't ever really do), I like this trade for you. I think Woods will come around a bit, but he won't ever be the focal point of the passing game like Adams is (even if the Pack are essentially a run first team now). Fournette is pretty much always solid, but almost never spectacular. Mack is the focal point of the Colts offense, and had a bye to recover.

Thank you 🙏 I’m gonna put it up out there to hear everyone else’s opinions but I appreciate it I’m thinking a lot about this one 

• Like 1

Just now, bobbydigital050 said:

Thank you 🙏 I’m gonna put it up out there to hear everyone else’s opinions but I appreciate it I’m thinking a lot about this one 

Please do listen to other opinions! Maybe I'm alone on an island with this take, you never know. Haha.

17 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good evening Irish-

Given the current state of my roster;

QB-Kyler Murry, Cam Newton (IR spot)

RB-Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordan, Jamal Williams

WR-Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Terry McLaurin, Michael Gallup, Golden Tate

TE-Darren Waller, Jared Cook

K-Ka'imi Fairbairn

DST-GB Packers, Steelers

12 team half point ppr

Should I seek to trade away Julio Jones for Saquon Barkley, or perhaps Nick Chubb?  Or do you think that leaves me too thin at WR?

I only have to play 2 WR's.  What do you think?  Try to make a move, or stick with what I got?

I appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Slim

Hello there, 

I'd stand pat with what you have and let it ride. 

In a 12 man PPR, I am currently 2-4. I really want to make a trade. Guy in my league keeps putting the same trade in to me that I really don't like and want a little more out of it. 

The trade he has in right now is Michel and Ridley for Brees and Freeman. If I make a trade with him I really would like an upgrade at WR. Any advice on who I should offer/try and get?

My team

Newton, J Allen

Chubb, Ekeler, Michel, Sanders

D Adams, Ridley, Gallup, J Brown, D Robinson

Kittle

His team

Brady, Brees

D Johnson, Freeman, Conner, Singletary

Edleman, Lockett, Kirk, Boyd, Hardman

Dissly

16 hours ago, kle said:

.5 ppr

Trade Auden Tate for Sony Michel?

I'm also trying to potentially trade for Brady..

Tate/Rivers for Brady/Michel?

Both trades are wins for you for sure. 

3 hours ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Hey Irish I got a good one for you I have a trade on the table they’re asking for Fournette, Emmanuel Sanders and Robert Woods from me for Davante Adams and Marlon Mack. Now on the surfaces it looks good I’m just concerned for Mack’s ankle and Adams turf toe pls lmk you input here’s my team 

12 Team PPR

qb wilson 

te waller, oj howard 

flex mixon 

I personally wouldn't make that trade. You're losing more at RB from fournette to Mack then you're gaining from woods to Adams. Not too mention the injury concern and you're giving up Sanders for free. No way i do that deal. Fournette and woods for Adams and mack is a fair deal. 

2 hours ago, FantasyBot said:

Still trying to improve at RB. My best RB is Josh Jacobs now. Have Sony Michel, Devin Singletary, Malcolm Brown and Matt Breida.

Here's the trade: Matt Breida and Travis Kelce for David Johnson and Evan Engram. Thoughts?

•  

That is actually a more fair trade then you might think DJ is certainly better than breida but kelce is much better than engram. I see it as dead down the middle and if you need more help at RB with few options after Jacobs, take the DJ side of it. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Hello there, 

I'd stand pat with what you have and let it ride. 

Thanks Irish!

Also, should I drop Jared Cook and try to get Chris Herndon or Dawson Kox off of waivers (I have Waller)?

Or should I pick up a QB to back up Kyler Murry (I have Cam in IR spot)?   Darnold, Minshew, Daniel Jones, Garoppolo, Dalton all currently available on waivers.

Or should I do both?  Or neither?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

image.png.f5601b415f62bda3ae6e5bdb20a35914.png

I have DJ moore and JUJU on Bye

Best WR Options?

Auden Tate, Dorsett, Agholor, Valdes-S

Tate would be a good option if Ramsey doesnt play (jag) and Dorsett if he returns

I could drop two players , my defense and demarcus robinson. I have Dede in -_-

.5 PPR

9 hours ago, Speakeasy said:

In a 12 man PPR, I am currently 2-4. I really want to make a trade. Guy in my league keeps putting the same trade in to me that I really don't like and want a little more out of it. 

The trade he has in right now is Michel and Ridley for Brees and Freeman. If I make a trade with him I really would like an upgrade at WR. Any advice on who I should offer/try and get?

My team

Newton, J Allen

Chubb, Ekeler, Michel, Sanders

D Adams, Ridley, Gallup, J Brown, D Robinson

Kittle

His team

Brady, Brees

D Johnson, Freeman, Conner, Singletary

Edleman, Lockett, Kirk, Boyd, Hardman

Dissly

That's a great trade for you getting Brees and Freeman. Would be great if you had another TE to trade him for a WR.

9 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR would you send Phillip Lindsay and JuJu for Hopkins in return.

My team

QB Kirk and Lamar

RB Bell, A. Jones, Lindsay, McCoy, R Jones, C Thompson 

WR D. Adams, JuJu, Theilen, T Williams, DJ Moore, AJ green

TE Waller

That's giving up way too much, I'd never make that trade. You'd need to get a lesser RB make too.

9 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

Also, should I drop Jared Cook and try to get Chris Herndon or Dawson Kox off of waivers (I have Waller)?

Or should I pick up a QB to back up Kyler Murry (I have Cam in IR spot)?   Darnold, Minshew, Daniel Jones, Garoppolo, Dalton all currently available on waivers.

Or should I do both?  Or neither?

No way you drop cook for Herndon or dawson.  Add the QB, only when you need bye week coverage for Murray. 

9 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

image.png.f5601b415f62bda3ae6e5bdb20a35914.png

I have DJ moore and JUJU on Bye

Best WR Options?

Auden Tate, Dorsett, Agholor, Valdes-S

Tate would be a good option if Ramsey doesnt play (jag) and Dorsett if he returns

I could drop two players , my defense and demarcus robinson. I have Dede in -_-

.5 PPR

The jags traded Ramsey to the Rams. Tate is the way to go this week. 

8 hours ago, shake said:

Wheeeew!

Just updating on the week. Both Cooks and Thompson both manure the bed, but thankfully the Pats D came through (again) and I got the dub.

2-4, with a good schedule ahead. Excited!

Thanks Irish.

Good stuff shake, keep fighting!

10team 0.5ppr double flex no TE. Bonuses for big plays and 100/200yd games for RB/WR and 400/500 for QB's. Extra 1 point added to every DEF category and -3 for INT and Fumbles lost.(Playoffs start week 12, trade deadline is week 9)

Current Record 4-2

Current Roster

QB:Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Garner Minshew

RB:LeVeon Bell

RB: Chris Carson

WR: Cooper Kupp

WR: Davante Adams

FLEX:Josh Jacobs

FLEX:Terry McLaurin/Michael Gallup

DEF:Buffalo,New York Jets, Redskins(temp)

K: Matt Gay(temp)

Trade offer- I give Chris Carson and Aaron Rodgers , I get Travis Kelce, Stefon Diggs, and Devin Singletary.

Thoughts?Opinions?

17 minutes ago, JP31 said:

10team 0.5ppr double flex no TE. Bonuses for big plays and 100/200yd games for RB/WR and 400/500 for QB's. Extra 1 point added to every DEF category and -3 for INT and Fumbles lost.(Playoffs start week 12, trade deadline is week 9)

Current Record 4-2

Current Roster

QB:Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Garner Minshew

RB:LeVeon Bell

RB: Chris Carson

WR: Cooper Kupp

WR: Davante Adams

FLEX:Josh Jacobs

FLEX:Terry McLaurin/Michael Gallup

DEF:Buffalo,New York Jets, Redskins(temp)

K: Matt Gay(temp)

Trade offer- I give Chris Carson and Aaron Rodgers , I get Travis Kelce, Stefon Diggs, and Devin Singletary.

Thoughts?Opinions?

So it's definitely a fair trade.  You weaken your backup QB spot and you may need to replace minshew there. You move Jacobs into RB2 and kelce into a flex and Diggs into the other flex. Getting a top 10 WR/TE and a top 20-25 WR in Diggs and viable RB/ flex depth in Montgomery for your backup QB and Carson is solid. You've improved your overall lineup. 

Edited by irish