[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

torrey or hopkins?

non ppr

I'd lean Torrey as Hopkins could be hobbled with the bum ankle and didn't practice all week. Possible decoy?

Hey Irish, Thanks for the help last week. I have another one this week for my Super Bowl. PPR League with standard performance scoring. Flex spot.

E. Sanders

L. MIller

B. LaFell

I would normally plug in Sanders and not think twice but since he was downgraded to Questionable because of an illness and his matchup against the Cincy defense is not very good. Not to mention the Denver passing game has not done much now for 3 weeks and that has severely affected Sanders numbers. Thanks.

Championship game and one last question ?

A banged up Foster with Keenum at QB vs Bal.

or L. Miller vs Minn.

Thanks

Definitely roll with Foster.

Ppr league. Pick one between jefrey, Herron or kelce for flex. Thanks

1- Jeffery

2- Herron

3- Kelce

Hey Irish, Thanks for the help last week. I have another one this week for my Super Bowl. PPR League with standard performance scoring. Flex spot.

E. Sanders

L. MIller

B. LaFell

I would normally plug in Sanders and not think twice but since he was downgraded to Questionable because of an illness and his matchup against the Cincy defense is not very good. Not to mention the Denver passing game has not done much now for 3 weeks and that has severely affected Sanders numbers. Thanks.

I'd still start Sanders for sure. I think the questionable tag really doesn't mean much. 2nd would be Lafell and then Miller.

Edited by irish

Landry or M Bennett for PPR flex this morning? Just can't decide and only have a couple more minutes. Please help. Leaning on keeping Bennett in the start.

Thanks all!

I see them as relatively even this week but think that the young QB, Clausen will be relying on Bennett when the shizz hits the fan. Go with Bennett. Good luck!

1. Alex Smith @ PIT

2. Tannehill v. MIN

3. Flacco @ HOU

4. Newton v. CLE

I've been starting Cutler all year :\

Believe it or not, I actually like Smith the most and think he has a solid week with 2 of the Steelers' best DBs (Taylor and the hair guy Troy Hawaiian name Polamaolomomu) out today.

So since Julio is active pretty much must start? Lotta talk about just being a decoy or limited...but it's Julio! Lol

At WR I have Julio and lafell starting and Landry and Douglas sitting

Also at TE I have Allen, Rivera and donnell. Allen is starting right now due to matchups. Dallas is bad against TEs while BUF and rams are tough. It's PPR and Allen doesn't get as many targets but playing Dallas and a redzone target.

My lineup is pretty much set this week, unlike last weeks mess. Just wondering if you agree with Julio and Allen?

So since Julio is active pretty much must start? Lotta talk about just being a decoy or limited...but it's Julio! Lol

At WR I have Julio and lafell starting and Landry and Douglas sitting

Also at TE I have Allen, Rivera and donnell. Allen is starting right now due to matchups. Dallas is bad against TEs while BUF and rams are tough. It's PPR and Allen doesn't get as many targets but playing Dallas and a redzone target.

My lineup is pretty much set this week, unlike last weeks mess. Just wondering if you agree with Julio and Allen?

I think the 3 TEs are a wash but Allen has the most upside and best matchup, so I'd roll with him. In regard to Julio, I'd really have a tough time starting him but with Douglas being his backup and Landry as your only other option, Julio's upside is greater. I'm hoping he's not a decoy for your sake. I have this feeling that Landry outscores him today.

I think the 3 TEs are a wash but Allen has the most upside and best matchup, so I'd roll with him. In regard to Julio, I'd really have a tough time starting him but with Douglas being his backup and Landry as your only other option, Julio's upside is greater. I'm hoping he's not a decoy for your sake. I have this feeling that Landry outscores him today.

Did you mean sit? Or start? Ya hopefully not. I like Landry but can't bring myself to sit Julio. Also lafell with Edelman out

Edited by Jtrum

Did you mean sit? Or start? Ya hopefully not. I like Landry but can't bring myself to sit Julio. Also lafell with Edelman out

Yeah, go julio.

STafford or Matty Ice???

I mean, it's the BEARS. Gotta start Stafford. Right?

I'd roll with Stafford but Ryan will do well today.

My flex is mason with lacy and hill at RB also. So just can't fit Landry in even though with it being PPR I think he will do good

I'd be starting Mason over Landry too.

THANK YOU, SCOTT :clap:

WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP today against the #1 seed!

Very helpful advice (once again) this past week.

Hope you resurrect this thread next season :brew:

Congrats! Anytime, you're very welcome. Happy Holidays! If you're looking at getting into a playoff fantasy league, I'm running one. Check out the main NFL page for details.

Alright, irish. My championship is looking really good after week 1...its a 2 week game. I just want a 3rd person opinion on how you think itll turn out. Week 1 score: 155-112 my lead

My team:

Qb matt ryan

Rb charles and lynch

Wr beckham and sanders

Te walker

Fl jeffery

D texans (vs jags week 17)

K gostkowski

His team:

Qb tony romo

Rb foster and asiata

Wr nelson and green

Te olsen

Fl maclin

D giants (vs phili week 17)

K tucker

Alright, irish. My championship is looking really good after week 1...its a 2 week game. I just want a 3rd person opinion on how you think itll turn out. Week 1 score: 155-112 my lead

My team:

Qb matt ryan

Rb charles and lynch

Wr beckham and sanders

Te walker

Fl jeffery

D texans (vs jags week 17)

K gostkowski

His team:

Qb tony romo

Rb foster and asiata

Wr nelson and green

Te olsen

Fl maclin

D giants (vs phili week 17)

K tucker

I really like your chances! You should be in the money for sure!