irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

Got offered kelce, Ronald jones and marquise brown for hunter henry and Michel in my 12 team ppr league. Should I accept this? My main worry is by getting rid of Michel, I lose solid depth at rb. I’d still have Barkley a. Jones and Lindsay. But a Jones and Barkley have a bye the same week which would leave me with using either ito Smith chase Edmonds Ronald jones as my other RB with Lindsay. Is it worth it to get kelce?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Couple of questions:

 

Rodgers or Watson rest of the season? Mainly looking ahead...Rodgers schedule is easing up and is better during my leagues playoffs (week 13-15). Should be getting Adams back too.

 

If Watson ROS, trade Rodgers/Hunter Henry for him? Watson owner needs TE, I have Kittle/Henry. 1pt PPR

 

 Lastly, pick 3 to start this week(2 WR, 1 Flex), 1pt PPR: KAllen / Jeffery / Fuller / JBrown / Tate / Kirk / Singletary / LMurray / Peterson

 

 thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Carolina24 said:

Got offered kelce, Ronald jones and marquise brown for hunter henry and Michel in my 12 team ppr league. Should I accept this? My main worry is by getting rid of Michel, I lose solid depth at rb. I’d still have Barkley a. Jones and Lindsay. But a Jones and Barkley have a bye the same week which would leave me with using either ito Smith chase Edmonds Ronald jones as my other RB with Lindsay. Is it worth it to get kelce?

 

You're getting an upgrade at TE, possibly the best in the game regardless of current rankings, a slight downgrade at RB but could fill in and a free WR, take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, E man said:

Goff or Daniel Jones this week?

 

They're close for this week but I'd lean Goff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

 Couple of questions:

 

Rodgers or Watson rest of the season? Mainly looking ahead...Rodgers schedule is easing up and is better during my leagues playoffs (week 13-15). Should be getting Adams back too.

 

If Watson ROS, trade Rodgers/Hunter Henry for him? Watson owner needs TE, I have Kittle/Henry. 1pt PPR

 

 Lastly, pick 3 to start this week(2 WR, 1 Flex), 1pt PPR: KAllen / Jeffery / Fuller / JBrown / Tate / Kirk / Singletary / LMurray / Peterson

 

 thank you!

 

I'd take Watson over Rodgers, giving up Henry is overpaying a bit though. 

Allen, fuller and tate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Irish!

 

Another trade offer.

My roster:

 

QB-Kyler Murry, Cam Newton (IR spot)

RB-Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordan, Jamal Williams

WR-Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Terry McLaurin, Michael Gallup, Golden Tate, Jamison Crowder

TE-Darren Waller

K-Ka'imi Fairbairn

DST-GB Packers, Steelers

 

12 team .5 ppr

 

I would give away Julio Jones, Melvin Gordon, and Darren Waller for DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Carson, and Zach Ertz.

 

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Slim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, irish said:

 

You're getting an upgrade at TE, possibly the best in the game regardless of current rankings, a slight downgrade at RB but could fill in and a free WR, take it.

 

Thank you i decided to make that trade last night. Kelce is just too good to pass up. I got offered another one last night that will help with the depth a little. Kerryon d Montgomery and cooks for Aaron Jones juju and chase Edmonds. What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hello Irish!

 

Another trade offer.

My roster:

 

QB-Kyler Murry, Cam Newton (IR spot)

RB-Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordan, Jamal Williams

WR-Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Terry McLaurin, Michael Gallup, Golden Tate, Jamison Crowder

TE-Darren Waller

K-Ka'imi Fairbairn

DST-GB Packers, Steelers

 

12 team .5 ppr

 

I would give away Julio Jones, Melvin Gordon, and Darren Waller for DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Carson, and Zach Ertz.

 

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Slim

 

That's a fair trade but I'd make the deal as i see a bit more overall value coming back your way. At worst, i think you break even. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who holds more value? SIngletary or Gore?

 

Trading Waller for Sutton ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would you trade juju for Hunter Henry 

 

current wr - julio, juju, golladay, golden tate, tyrell , gallup 

current te - hockenson - herndon 

 

If I do this trade would you drop hockenson or herndon or both? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Carolina24 said:

 

Thank you i decided to make that trade last night. Kelce is just too good to pass up. I got offered another one last night that will help with the depth a little. Kerryon d Montgomery and cooks for Aaron Jones juju and chase Edmonds. What do you think?

I prefer the kerryon, Montgomery, cooks side of that deal easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sweetlew said:

Who holds more value? SIngletary or Gore?

 

Trading Waller for Sutton ok?

Singletary and yes, that's a fair trade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 man ppr, looking to upgrade at WR. Would Ekeler for Evans be a good trade.

My team

Newton, J Allen

Chubb, Ekeler, Michel, Sanders

D Adams, Ridley, Gallup, J Brown, D Robinson

Kittle

 

His team

D. Jones, Bridgewater

Mack, J Williams, Drake, Burkhead

Evans, Cooper, Woods, M Brown, P Williams

Ebron, Cook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, irish said:

I prefer the kerryon, Montgomery, cooks side of that deal easily. 

 

He cancelled it and sent kerryon Royce freeman and cooks for a Jones juju and Edmonds. I already have Lindsay, I don’t like having both but at least that way I have both of one gets hurt. And freeman still gets 13-15 touches a game even with Lindsay playing. How’s that trade sound? I mainly just need depth at rb and jones worries me with Williams playing well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently have A. Jones as a RB2 and T. Coleman as a flex but with G.Tate on my bench I am wondering if I should sit A.Jones given the split he's sharing with J.Williams and move T. Coleman into the RB2 and G.Tate to the Flex. 

 

Additional Team Details: 

WR: R.Woods, S.Diggs, MVS, Marvin Jones(Det)

RB: S.Barkley , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Speakeasy said:

12 man ppr, looking to upgrade at WR. Would Ekeler for Evans be a good trade.

My team

Newton, J Allen

Chubb, Ekeler, Michel, Sanders

D Adams, Ridley, Gallup, J Brown, D Robinson

Kittle

 

His team

D. Jones, Bridgewater

Mack, J Williams, Drake, Burkhead

Evans, Cooper, Woods, M Brown, P Williams

Ebron, Cook

Evans is worth more. So if the other owner is good with that trade, do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Carolina24 said:

 

He cancelled it and sent kerryon Royce freeman and cooks for a Jones juju and Edmonds. I already have Lindsay, I don’t like having both but at least that way I have both of one gets hurt. And freeman still gets 13-15 touches a game even with Lindsay playing. How’s that trade sound? I mainly just need depth at rb and jones worries me with Williams playing well 

That's a solid deal as well. Freeman is as valuable as Montgomery and it provides you your handcuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pirate1988 said:

Currently have A. Jones as a RB2 and T. Coleman as a flex but with G.Tate on my bench I am wondering if I should sit A.Jones given the split he's sharing with J.Williams and move T. Coleman into the RB2 and G.Tate to the Flex. 

 

Additional Team Details: 

WR: R.Woods, S.Diggs, MVS, Marvin Jones(Det)

RB: S.Barkley , 

I play A Jones as my RB2 and Tate over Coleman in the flex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traded Hunter Henry and Ty Williams for Keenan Allen. Good trade on my part? I have Waller as my TE and Ty Williams has been on my bench most of the season so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I give Kamara and Hunter Henry for Saquon and a WR. Is this fair for a guy who just Dissly on IR. This is standard.

 

I have Cook and Mark Andrews. I have a 6-0 record and thinking I am going to the playoffs, which I believe Saquon has the easiest schedule. How hard should I try to get this deal done? Should I not even get that extra WR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, irish said:

That's giving up way too much, I'd never make that trade. You'd need to get a lesser RB make too.

 

You answered this question earlier 

PPR would you send Phillip Lindsay and JuJu for Hopkins in return

Would you do this? It’s giving up to much probably still but I’m not high on Juju due to qb situation and A. Jones due to Williams Back but tell me what you think.

i would send Juju, A.Jones and Phillip Lindsay 

I would receive Hopkins and James Connor

 

My team

QB Kirk and Lamar

RB Bell, A. Jones, Lindsay, McCoy, R Jones, C Thompson 

WR D. Adams, JuJu, Theilen, T Williams, DJ Moore, AJ green

TE Waller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade away Sony Michel for Tevin Coleman? 
 

12 team .5 ppr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SoularTydes said:

Traded Hunter Henry and Ty Williams for Keenan Allen. Good trade on my part? I have Waller as my TE and Ty Williams has been on my bench most of the season so far. 

 

Overpaid a bit, however, the impact to your lineup will be a better core starting lineup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jss35646 said:

I give Kamara and Hunter Henry for Saquon and a WR. Is this fair for a guy who just Dissly on IR. This is standard.

 

I have Cook and Mark Andrews. I have a 6-0 record and thinking I am going to the playoffs, which I believe Saquon has the easiest schedule. How hard should I try to get this deal done? Should I not even get that extra WR?

You're giving up the better RB and an top 10 TE, for a downgrade at RB and possibly some WR?  I don't do that deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.