[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

3 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

You answered this question earlier 

PPR would you send Phillip Lindsay and JuJu for Hopkins in return

Would you do this? It’s giving up to much probably still but I’m not high on Juju due to qb situation and A. Jones due to Williams Back but tell me what you think.

i would send Juju, A.Jones and Phillip Lindsay 

I would receive Hopkins and James Connor

My team

QB Kirk and Lamar

RB Bell, A. Jones, Lindsay, McCoy, R Jones, C Thompson 

WR D. Adams, JuJu, Theilen, T Williams, DJ Moore, AJ green

TE Waller

I would not do those trades and rather stand pat. I don't see Hopkins as that much better then juju. 

PPR - currently 5-1 and Impatiently streaming QBs weekly (drafted Baker ugh)

I’m trying to trade for Lamar Jackson and have been given options on what it would take for him to part with him. He said: pick one of (Chark/Golladay) plus one of (Woods/Fitz). Would you even consider these conditions? If so, which package would agree to if you were in my shoes given my WR depth?

Thanks for your help!

5D775BDE-BF75-4AB5-A503-0E1FD5E3AC23.png

2B507B64-0E13-4FD3-A8D3-F2352637742A.png

Edited by Eaglez

2 hours ago, bmatt10 said:

Trade away Sony Michel for Tevin Coleman? 

12 team .5 ppr

Yes, i prefer Coleman more than Michel for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Eaglez said:

PPR - currently 5-1 and Impatiently streaming QBs weekly (drafted Baker ugh)

I’m trying to trade for Lamar Jackson and have been given options on what it would take for him to part with him. He said: pick one of (Chark/Golladay) plus one of (Woods/Fitz). Would you even consider these conditions? If so, which package would agree to if you were in my shoes given my WR depth?

Thanks for you help!

5D775BDE-BF75-4AB5-A503-0E1FD5E3AC23.png

2B507B64-0E13-4FD3-A8D3-F2352637742A.png

Nope, I'd avoid weakening your WR that much for Lamar Jackson. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Nope, I'd avoid weakening your WR that much for Lamar Jackson. 

I also have Waller and Hunter Henry. I have two offers for Waller...one for Singletary and another for Derrick Henry. Would you do either trade and just ride with Hunter as my starter?

What do think Irish should I drop tyrell williams with his plantar fascia he might be out a while to pick up the Steelers defense who’s on bye but has a very easy schedule?

12 Team PPR league I’m 4-2 

qb wilson 

wr robert woods, mike williams, dk metcalf

wr emmanuel sanders, tyrell williams 

rb leonard fournette, tevin coleman

rb aaron jones, miles sanders

te darren waller, oj howard 

flex joe mixon 

k joey slye 

def los angeles chargers 

4 minutes ago, Eaglez said:

I also have Waller and Hunter Henry. I have two offers for Waller...one for Singletary and another for Derrick Henry. Would you do either trade and just ride with Hunter as my starter?

Getting D. Henry for hunter is a fair deal, that's the one i would do. Hunter Henry is only a slight drop off. 

5 hours ago, jss35646 said:

what makes you think Kamara is better? Plus Sawuon has better playoff matchups.

I just love his upside and versatility especially with Brees coming back. 

Thursday decisions!   Full PPR leagues:

• (need two):   Sutton vs Chiefs (tonight), Golden Tate vs Cards, Chark @ Bengals
  • (need three): Cooks @ Falcons, Chark @ Bengals, Sanders vs Chiefs (tonight), G. Tate vs Cardinals, Boyd vs Jaguars, Robby Anderson @ pats, Singletary @ Dolphins.
  • (need 2): Boyd, Robby Anderson, Waller
Edited by Dcat

20 hours ago, bobbydigital050 said:

What do think Irish should I drop tyrell williams with his plantar fascia he might be out a while to pick up the Steelers defense who’s on bye but has a very easy schedule?

12 Team PPR league I’m 4-2 

qb wilson 

wr robert woods, mike williams, dk metcalf

wr emmanuel sanders, tyrell williams 

rb leonard fournette, tevin coleman

rb aaron jones, miles sanders

te darren waller, oj howard 

flex joe mixon 

k joey slye 

def los angeles chargers 

You could, for the Steelers. 

17 hours ago, kle said:

Would you do either trade? 

Damien Williams, Kamara, and Kupp for McCaffrey, Golden Tate, and Devin Singletary

Or Golden/Singletary/AJ Green for Kupp

I wouldn't do the 2nd if it's all of them for kupp.

I'd do the CMC deal as that's an upgrade overall. 

12 hours ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Offer diggs and Lockett for amari cooper and Mixon? Half ppr... no chance of being accepted or too risky? Honestly have a hard time judging 3 of the 4 players

That's a dead even trade and i think I'd lean cooper and Mixon. 

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

Thursday decisions!   Full PPR leagues:

• (need two):   Sutton vs Chiefs (tonight), Golden Tate vs Cards, Chark @ Bengals
  • (need three): Cooks @ Falcons, Chark @ Bengals, Sanders vs Chiefs (tonight), G. Tate vs Cardinals, Boyd vs Jaguars, Robby Anderson @ pats, Singletary @ Dolphins.
  • (need 2): Boyd, Robby Anderson, Waller

Sorry, didn't get to these. 

* chark and sutton

*chark, Cooks and boyd 

*boyd and Waller 

2 hours ago, JP31 said:

10man 0.5ppr 2FLEX no TE, 1QB.  4-2 record currently. 4 teams make playoffs which begin week 12...you play ur opponent twice. 

Just made a very impulsive/exciting deal that Will make or break my season.

Current Roster

QB Lamar, A. Rogers

RB Le’Veon Bell

RB Chris Carson

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Davante Adams

FLEX Josh Jacobs

FLEX Terry McLaurin/Michael Gallup

DEF Buffalo, Pittsburgh, NY Jets

K Matt Prater

Bench Hunter Henry, DK Metcalf, Rashad Penny.

The trade:  I give Lamar Jackson, Chris Carson, and DK Metcalf    I get    P. Mahomes, Saquon Barley, and Miles Sanders.

I sent the offer in an attempt to capitalize on the fact that the Mahomes/Barkley owner is 1-5 and after Mahomes left hurt, is now projected to lose by 18. If he were to lose this week he would officially be statistically eliminated from the playoffs. My thought was that Id take some short term risk in my own matchup this week but hopefully still win and the gamble would pay off immensely having an upgraded lineup going into the playoffs. Basically I knew the window for this trade was a literal day. However I had assumed it would still go through for the week and just send Mahomes to my bench but obvi the other owner has already played Mahomes and cannot use Lamar this week therefore he couldn't use Carson this week bc the trade will not be processed until Tuesday. Much to my surprise he still wants to do it. So as a bonus I get to keep my team as is for this week, which is currently projected a league high score of 129 negating the initial/original risk and I still get Saquon next week, Myles Sanders, and potentially could have Mahomes back for the playoffs. The only negative I can think of is how much of a downgrade it is in the short/intermediate future to have Rogers at QB as opposed the Lamar "the cheat code" Jackson lol. Excited and nervous. 

How'd I do???????

Starting:

QB: Jared Goff

RB: Saquon Barkley

RB: Dalvin Cook

WR: Tyler Lockett

WR: Calvin Ridley

TE: Hunter Henry

FLEX: David Montgomery

DEF: Texans

K: Josh Lambo

should I pick up Allen Lazard with all the injuries in GB to play in place of Montgomery?  Or leave this starting line up as is? 

The only option on my bench this week is Miles Sanders.

What up, Irish! Back in another pickle...

I've got the majority of lineup set, but deciding on the last two spots (RB/Flex) is driving me nuts!

QB: Watson

RB: James White

RB:

WR: Julio

WR: Lockett

WR: Sutton

TE: Kelce (sigh)

FLEX:

D/ST: Pats

K: Lutz

Bench (RB): MG3, Singletary, Mattison, Lat Murray

Bench (WR): Cooks, Kirk, John Brown

Bench (TE): Herndon

At this point, I'm thinking about Cooks (vs ATL) as Flex over John Brown (vs MIA) because Brown is dealing with that groin issue.

The RB slot is my toss up though... give MG3 another run (vs TEN), hope Singletary bounces back (vs MIA) or test Lat Murray (vs CHI) in Kamara's absense.

I'm leaning Singletary because I don't trust LAC's o-line and hoping Kamara misses next week as well, so I can run Lat Murray against Arizona.

Any help, either on my ideas or suggesting something totally different, is appreciated.

Hope all is well, man.

Am I crazy to think Titans WR Corey Davis can do anything this week (at home vs Chargers)?

I'm struggling at WR with Adams out, currently have Robby Anderson, Will Fuller and Golden Tate in my lineup, with Davis on the bench (Hardman on my bench last night of course).

The Huddle staff is high on Davis this week predicting 80yds + TD with  high confidence. Fuller, Anderson both have much lower projections. Their analysis basically says with Tannehill instead of Mariota all the receivers have potential to be relevant. 

If Davis gets a slot, I'd probably replace Anderson.

6 hours ago, Fantasyfreak3 said:

Who should i start in my flex McLaurin or Jacobs? I feel like both have bad matchups.

Both should have solid games and it could go either way. Standard or PPR?  I'm leaning Jacobs. 

5 hours ago, JP31 said:

Honestly, that's a pretty even trade and if Mahomes misses a bunch of time, which isn't expected, you take a bath. The RBs are closer than it may seem, as are Metcalf and Sanders and the reality is some may like Lamar Jackson more. Fair trade that could go either way. 

4 hours ago, PLOU said:

Starting:

QB: Jared Goff

RB: Saquon Barkley

RB: Dalvin Cook

WR: Tyler Lockett

WR: Calvin Ridley

TE: Hunter Henry

FLEX: David Montgomery

DEF: Texans

K: Josh Lambo

should I pick up Allen Lazard with all the injuries in GB to play in place of Montgomery?  Or leave this starting line up as is? 

The only option on my bench this week is Miles Sanders.

Roll with Montgomery but Lazard is an intriguing prospect.