[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Slim here again.

I have Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray.  I've been offered Miles Sanders for Kyler Murray.

My RB's are now Fournette, Jacobs, Mixon, Walton (suspended)

12 team half ppr

You thoughts?

Thanks!

Tough trade for you as you should be able to get more for Murray than Sanders. 

7 hours ago, sid5171 said:

Two questions

Wilson at 49ers or Rivers at Raiders

Pascal vs Miami or R Anderson VS Giants

Believe it or not, I'd start Rivers and Pascal. 

.5 PPR  2 Flex League

QB - Deshaun Watson

RB - James Conner / David Johnson

WR - Mike Evans / Amari Cooper

TE - Darren Fells

Flex - Golden Tate / Phillip Lindsay

DST - LAR

Bench: Jaylen Samuels (handcuff), Chase Edmonds (out for a few weeks)) Marquise Brown, John Brown, Danny Amendola, Ty Johnson, Christian Kirk, Derriuce Guice (IR)

Injuries has plagued me and also drafting Antonio Brown really f*cked me. Also, I drafted Hunter Henry but since he got injured, I lucked out and picked up Will Dissly through waivers. I dropped Hunter Henry to make room for whoever got injured that week and felt confident in doing that since Dissly was balling but he tears his goddamn achilles the same week I dropped Henry...

I'm on the verge of trading Watson since I'm thin everywhere else. Maybe for a RB of that likes of Mack, Fournette or Carson. Last place team has Ingram so maybe him too.

Potential QB's availabe are Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr, Phillip Rivers, Daniel Jones

Any suggestions on who to package off in a trade offer?????

I have three trade offers

carson for Lockett. Basically ruled this out

singletary for diggs

j Samuels for crowder 

I'm needing some help at WR (Adams, C Samuel, Jeffery, Amendola.) 
my roster: 

RB: CMCDJ, Carson, D Montgomery, R Freeman, Singletary, Samuels, Penny

WR: Adams, Jefferey, Samuel, Amendola

half ppr

16 minutes ago, ChewyCalamari said:

.5 PPR  2 Flex League

QB - Deshaun Watson

RB - James Conner / David Johnson

WR - Mike Evans / Amari Cooper

TE - Darren Fells

Flex - Golden Tate / Phillip Lindsay

DST - LAR

Bench: Jaylen Samuels (handcuff), Chase Edmonds (out for a few weeks)) Marquise Brown, John Brown, Danny Amendola, Ty Johnson, Christian Kirk, Derriuce Guice (IR)

Injuries has plagued me and also drafting Antonio Brown really f*cked me. Also, I drafted Hunter Henry but since he got injured, I lucked out and picked up Will Dissly through waivers. I dropped Hunter Henry to make room for whoever got injured that week and felt confident in doing that since Dissly was balling but he tears his goddamn achilles the same week I dropped Henry...

I'm on the verge of trading Watson since I'm thin everywhere else. Maybe for a RB of that likes of Mack, Fournette or Carson. Last place team has Ingram so maybe him too.

Potential QB's availabe are Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr, Phillip Rivers, Daniel Jones

Any suggestions on who to package off in a trade offer?????

That's tough cause you don't have a ton of depth to trade away. Moving Watson, which sucks, could get you a solid RB in return.  I view the 4 FA QB as very similar, Cousins with the slight advantage. And i think you should try for more than Mack in return for Watson. 

19 minutes ago, stickers said:

I have three trade offers

carson for Lockett. Basically ruled this out

singletary for diggs

j Samuels for crowder 

I'm needing some help at WR (Adams, C Samuel, Jeffery, Amendola.) 
my roster: 

RB: CMCDJ, Carson, D Montgomery, R Freeman, Singletary, Samuels, Penny

WR: Adams, Jefferey, Samuel, Amendola

half ppr

Samuels for crowder is the fairest trade for you. The others are not in your favor. 

48 minutes ago, irish said:

Samuels for crowder is the fairest trade for you. The others are not in your favor. 

Think it’s worth getting rid of Samuels now or just running with my WRs and ones off WW?

Edited by stickers

39 minutes ago, stickers said:

Think it’s worth getting rid of Samuels now and just running with my WRs and ones off WW?

As long as the value is right, it's time to optimize your lineup. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish, can you please rank these for me?

Half point ppr

Mixon, Gallup, Pascal, McKissic, Ty Johnson

Thank you!

Slim

BTW, is it time to drop Sterling Shepard, or is he worth hanging on to?

Hey slim!

Gallup

Mixon 

Pascal

Ty Johnson

Mckissic

I wouldn't trust shepard at all and there are comparable, if not better, replacements. His career could be in jeopardy. 

18 hours ago, irish said:

That's tough cause you don't have a ton of depth to trade away. Moving Watson, which sucks, could get you a solid RB in return.  I view the 4 FA QB as very similar, Cousins with the slight advantage. And i think you should try for more than Mack in return for Watson. 

What about Aaron Jones? Owner has been streaming QBs and right now he has Jacoby Brissett.

What do you think about Aaron Jones and Emmanuel Sanders for Deshaun Watson and John Brown?  He might bite....

Edited by ChewyCalamari

Havent accepted the samuels/Crowder trade. 

I currently have engram.
Do I trade singletary for Andrews (TE) and Diggs? I need WR help as well. Drafted singletary and held on this long so kind of hate to sell but if the value is right I will. 

right now I can’t play all my RBs so my starting line up would be:

CMC, Carson, Adams, diggs, Montgomery, DJ( or Samuels) 

TE's available are witten, herndon, fant (bye), J Smith, Gesicki, Hollister

Hey Irish,

Thinking about offering a trade of Matt Ryan, Chris Carson and Devonta Freeman for Deshaun Watson and Leonard Fournette. My team is in the sig and I'm 6-3 and looking pretty good  for the playoffs. Seems like Fournette has at least as good of if not a better schedule than Carson for playoffs (week 15 & 16) and Watson seems like a clear upgrade over Ryan. Freeman is mainly just depth for me at this point. What do you think? Thanks as always!

11 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

You think Ajayi is worth a stash?

Probably not. 

11 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

Debating really benching Juju..

I picked up Pascal because Hopkins on bye. but other WR available are

A.J Brown (ten)

Beasley (Buf)

Any other mentionables please tell me 

Sorry, I'd play Juju. The other options imo, are far lesser. 

17 hours ago, ChewyCalamari said:

What about Aaron Jones? Owner has been streaming QBs and right now he has Jacoby Brissett.

What do you think about Aaron Jones and Emmanuel Sanders for Deshaun Watson and John Brown?  He might bite....

Still an absolutely huge advantage to the other guy, you're giving him an equivalent WR and Watson has way more value then Jones. So, yeah, he'd definitely bite. 

17 hours ago, stickers said:

Havent accepted the samuels/Crowder trade. 

I currently have engram.
Do I trade singletary for Andrews (TE) and Diggs? I need WR help as well. Drafted singletary and held on this long so kind of hate to sell but if the value is right I will. 

right now I can’t play all my RBs so my starting line up would be:

CMC, Carson, Adams, diggs, Montgomery, DJ( or Samuels) 

TE's available are witten, herndon, fant (bye), J Smith, Gesicki, Hollister

Witten has almost as much value as Andrews. But without question Andrews and Diggs for Singletary is surely a fair deal and in your advantage.

15 hours ago, Khurtz said:

Hey Irish,

Thinking about offering a trade of Matt Ryan, Chris Carson and Devonta Freeman for Deshaun Watson and Leonard Fournette. My team is in the sig and I'm 6-3 and looking pretty good  for the playoffs. Seems like Fournette has at least as good of if not a better schedule than Carson for playoffs (week 15 & 16) and Watson seems like a clear upgrade over Ryan. Freeman is mainly just depth for me at this point. What do you think? Thanks as always!

I can't see your team on mobile. That deal would obviously be in his favor in regard to total points those players would earn versus the ones you'd receive over the ROS because of the 3-2 exchange. However, you'd be upgrading at QB and RB, which would strengthen your overall starting lineup and be a solid move for the playoff push.  Great use of depth at the RB position to make for greater strength at 2 positions. 

8 hours ago, MacAttak said:

Hey Irish...

Need a wr2 and flex out of

ARob v Det

Kirk @ TB

Crowder v NYG

Pascal v Mia is also available to pick up for this week 

A Rob and Kirk for me. Crowder is a close 3rd.

52 minutes ago, irish said:

I can't see your team on mobile. That deal would obviously be in his favor in regard to total points those players would earn versus the ones you'd receive over the ROS because of the 3-2 exchange. However, you'd be upgrading at QB and RB, which would strengthen your overall starting lineup and be a solid move for the playoff push.  Great use of depth at the RB position to make for greater strength at 2 positions. 

Hi Irish,

Here's both teams for reference:

My team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford

RB: Saquon Barkely, Josh Jacobs, Chris Carson, Devonta Freeman, Damien Williams

WR: Julio Jones, Davante Adams, TY Hilton, Terry McLaurin, Marquise Brown

TE: Darren Waller

K: Harrison Butker

DEF: Colts, Saints

His Team:

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Leonard Fournette, Mark Walton, Kenyan Drake, Kerryon Johnson

WR: JuJu, OBJ, Dede Westbrook, MVS, Curtis Samuel, AJ Green

K: Justin Tucker

DEF: Chicago, Jacksonville

His team is in last place at 2-7 and we have a last place punishment as incentive to not tank. He also has tie breakers over several of the bottom teams in points so if he starts winning he can get out of the hole. Based on trade value charts I'm looking at and public opinion it looks like this trade is a bit in my favor but I really don't think it is given the situation. I might float it to him and see how he feels about it. Thanks very much for the response! You are awesome as usual : - )