[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

27 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Standard scoring, bonus for 35+ yard scores.

Ronald Jones 

Sammy Watkins 

Latavius Murray 

Austin Hooper

Thanks 

TL

Great name!

I'd play Jones. 

18 minutes ago, heehawks said:

Sup my man!  Got one for you in my local...

DJ or Samuels?  

0.5 / rec

1 / 15 yds rush

1 / 20 yds rec

6 pt tds

What's up heehawks!

Both solid starts but I'm going with Samuels with connor out and 1/2 PPR and slightly less points for receiving. 

10 minutes ago, tooch420 said:

Hey man, how are ya.  can check this out please?? thx

I'd play Everett, wouldn't want to depend on OJ's one big game. 

2 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

I dropped drake and picked up d williams started him in flex over ridley rojo at rb2 bad play?

I like that play a lot!  GL!

Okay - owner with tyreek hill and kamara feeling defeated and possibly yard saling his manure.

wondering if a tyreek hill for nick chubb trade is wise or feasible.  Would leave him kamara and chubb - pretty nice duo at start of year right?  
I have Evans and Godwin is why I’d entertain it as two Buc receivers risky.  My rbs are Barkley, Dalvin cook and Melvin Gordon...

PPR

1 hour ago, Hayduke said:

Okay - owner with tyreek hill and kamara feeling defeated and possibly yard saling his manure.

wondering if a tyreek hill for nick chubb trade is wise or feasible.  Would leave him kamara and chubb - pretty nice duo at start of year right?  
I have Evans and Godwin is why I’d entertain it as two Buc receivers risky.  My rbs are Barkley, Dalvin cook and Melvin Gordon...

PPR

Chubb is more valuable imo and if I'm the one giving him away, i would deny the trade. 

Hey Irish!

Waiver wire advice needed please.  I'm now 7-3 and should make the playoffs no problem. I have the number 4 waiver position (12 team league half ppr).  We play a QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, a TE, and a Flex.  Based on my roster, should I try to get Brian Hill, who could be an every down RB in Atlanta, or maybe Darius Slayton who seems to be the new number 1 WR for the Giants, or do nothing and keep my fairly high waiver priority for something down the road?

My roster:

QB Lamar

RBs Fournette, Jacobs, Mixon, Sanders, Mike Davis (in case he's piked up as a starter by a team this week)

WRs Julio, Adams, McLaurin, Gallup, Pascal

TE Waller

K Prater

D Steelers, Browns

Thanks!

Slim

Irish

10 man full PPR league

Took your advice and dropped Drake (with david johnson back) for Damien Williams. Im now 6-4 with Russell Wilson on bye this week so I need to target a QB off waivers. I currently have both baltimore and new england defense (would you stash both for the remainder of season or relieve a roster spot). I dont really know what else I could do to free up a spot. After seeing David Johnson, do you think hes still injured? Do you also think I should still drop someone and grab Kareem Hunt or leave my backs as is. Here is my roster

Cheers

QB Russell Wilson

RB Melvin Gordon

RB Joe Mixon

RB Carlos Hyde

RB Ronald Jones II

RB Damien Williams

WR Amari Cooper

WR Davante Adams

WR Calvin Ridley

WR TY Hilton

TE Mark Andrews

K Zane Gonzales

DST New Englad/Baltimore

Edited by xKMAN83x

On 11/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Waiver wire advice needed please.  I'm now 7-3 and should make the playoffs no problem. I have the number 4 waiver position (12 team league half ppr).  We play a QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, a TE, and a Flex.  Based on my roster, should I try to get Brian Hill, who could be an every down RB in Atlanta, or maybe Darius Slayton who seems to be the new number 1 WR for the Giants, or do nothing and keep my fairly high waiver priority for something down the road?

My roster:

QB Lamar

RBs Fournette, Jacobs, Mixon, Sanders, Mike Davis (in case he's piked up as a starter by a team this week)

WRs Julio, Adams, McLaurin, Gallup, Pascal

TE Waller

K Prater

D Steelers, Browns

Thanks!

Slim

Slayton is a top 30 WR and should be added over guys like Pascal or Mike Davis. I'd add slayton first drop Davis, then try to add hill and drop Pascal. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:13 AM, xKMAN83x said:

Irish

10 man full PPR league

Took your advice and dropped Drake (with david johnson back) for Damien Williams. Im now 6-4 with Russell Wilson on bye this week so I need to target a QB off waivers. I currently have both baltimore and new england defense (would you stash both for the remainder of season or relieve a roster spot). I dont really know what else I could do to free up a spot. After seeing David Johnson, do you think hes still injured? Do you also think I should still drop someone and grab Kareem Hunt or leave my backs as is. Here is my roster

Cheers

QB Russell Wilson

RB Melvin Gordon

RB Joe Mixon

RB Carlos Hyde

RB Ronald Jones II

RB Damien Williams

WR Amari Cooper

WR Davante Adams

WR Calvin Ridley

WR TY Hilton

TE Mark Andrews

K Zane Gonzales

DST New Englad/Baltimore

First of all, holding 2 defenses isn't worth it, I'd drop the Ravens. Something isn't right with David Johnson and that backfield is a mess with him Edmonds and Drake.  I like all your RBs better then hunt, however, dropping the Ravens and adding Hunt is smart. Looks like you could use WR depth too, so depending in who's available, might drop the Ravens and add a WR instead of Hunt. 

16 minutes ago, irish said:

First of all, holding 2 defenses isn't worth it, I'd drop the Ravens. Something isn't right with David Johnson and that backfield is a mess with him Edmonds and Drake.  I like all your RBs better then hunt, however, dropping the Ravens and adding Hunt is smart. Looks like you could use WR depth too, so depending in who's available, might drop the Ravens and add a WR instead of Hunt. 

I dropped the ravens defense and picked up derek carr this week to cover russells bye. Some WRs available are sanu, marquise brown, mike williams, fuller, beasley, watkins, b.cooks. It sucks because this week Davante is on bye also so I have Cooper, Ridley and Hilton (Questionable) to start

*NOTE

Dede and Slayton are also available

Edited by xKMAN83x

33 minutes ago, irish said:

Slayton is a top 30 WR and should be added over guys like Pascal or Mike Davis. I'd add slayton first drop Davis, then try to add hill and drop Pascal. 

Okay. Is Slayton worth using my number 4 waiver claim, or should I wait and see if no one tries to get him since he’s on a bye this week?

1 hour ago, xKMAN83x said:

I dropped the ravens defense and picked up derek carr this week to cover russells bye. Some WRs available are sanu, marquise brown, mike williams, fuller, beasley, watkins, b.cooks. It sucks because this week Davante is on bye also so I have Cooper, Ridley and Hilton (Questionable) to start

*NOTE

Dede and Slayton are also available

Slayton would be my first choice. 

48 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay. Is Slayton worth using my number 4 waiver claim, or should I wait and see if no one tries to get him since he’s on a bye this week?

Who knows?  That's a gamble.  No one knows who will become a hot free agent in the future, because that would be created more than likely by an injury occurring but a top 30 WR is worth making a move on. Also of note, your league needs to change their waiver system, so that every owner has equal ability to add any player they choose and not have it based on an outdated waiver priority list. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Slayton would be my first choice. 

Of course he has a bye this week LOL, you start Ridley with Cooper this week? Im for sure starting MG3 at RB1 and leaning towards Damien Williams at RB2 and flexing Mixon, which would mean sitting rojo and hyde.. thoughts?

6 hours ago, irish said:

Who knows?  That's a gamble.  No one knows who will become a hot free agent in the future, because that would be created more than likely by an injury occurring but a top 30 WR is worth making a move on. Also of note, your league needs to change their waiver system, so that every owner has equal ability to add any player they choose and not have it based on an outdated waiver priority list. 

Thanks again Irish!

Always appreciate your input!

This is my first year in this league, and I definitely don’t have any influence, but how does that waiver system work exactly?  Anyone can pick up any player at anytime?

7 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

Of course he has a bye this week LOL, you start Ridley with Cooper this week? Im for sure starting MG3 at RB1 and leaning towards Damien Williams at RB2 and flexing Mixon, which would mean sitting rojo and hyde.. thoughts?

If that's amari cooper, then him over Ridley without hesitation and Mixon over hyde or rojo.

I have both Buc receivers and am stacked at RB.  Wondering if I should part with Godwin and a RB (Gordon).  Received two offers for that duo.

cooper kupp and leveon bell or 

amari cooper and todd gurley 

do I part with Godin or go with two bucs?

6 hours ago, Niner4life9 said:

@irish help me daddy lol

Full PPR Mack vs Jax or M. Ingram vs Hou?

And

Half ppr D. Moore vs Atl or M. Gallup vs Det?

ETA - LOL at help me daddy!!

Tough call but i think i go Ingram over Mack and Moore over Gallup. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke said:

I have both Buc receivers and am stacked at RB.  Wondering if I should part with Godwin and a RB (Gordon).  Received two offers for that duo.

cooper kupp and leveon bell or 

amari cooper and todd gurley 

do I part with Godin or go with two bucs?

Amari Cooper looked great last week and ROS doesnt look to bad. Im not huge on Gurley but will still be a top 15 RB I think ROS. 

53 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks again Irish!

Always appreciate your input!

This is my first year in this league, and I definitely don’t have any influence, but how does that waiver system work exactly?  Anyone can pick up any player at anytime?

My pleasure.  The system is a blind bidding system where each owner gets a designated amount of fake money say $100 to use over the course of the season. Then after the 1 PM games start, owners can bid any amount of the fake money for free agents, while selecting a player to drop.  On, for example, Wednesday morning or evening, all bids get processed and players are awarded to the highest bidding team owner and the amount they bid is removed from the $100.  After another hour, first come first serve waivers would then open. Once a team runs out of bidding money, they can't participate in the bidding period, and have to wait for fcfs to begin after the bidding period. All moves close by Sunday at 1 p.m.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1