[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Bye weeks are hurting me so I pulled out a trade I traded Saquon for Joe Mixon and DJ Chark I also have Derek Henry Chris Carson and Melvin Gordon but my only two good receivers are Julio Jones Devante Adams what do you think of my tradeBye weeks are hurting me so I pulled out a trade I traded Saquon for Joe Mixon and DJ Chark I also have Derek Henry Chris Carson and Melvin Gordon but my only two good receivers are Julio Jones Devante Adams what do you think of my trade

21 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

In a half ppr, you still like McLaurin over Gallup, and Mixon over Sanders?

Thanks!

Slim

Moe-ning 

I think in regard to both positional debates, either player could finish better. 

I do like mclaurin over Gallup a bit more since i think Dallas will have success running the ball and won't need to lean in the passing game. I think the jet/ skins game will be tighter and therefore, mclaurin gets more action, possibly even playing catchup. 

Mixon and Sanders are a deadlock for me cause both should be playing catchup, meaning more reception opportunities for them.  You could go either way there, give Sanders the nod against NE, from the sheer idea that i like that game being more competitive. 

29 minutes ago, TnTitans17 said:

PPR league. Need flex advice. 

Damien Williams (if he plays)

James White 

Devante Parker

Lineup:

QB: Watson

RBs: Cook and Jacobs

WRs: Julio Jones and Sanu (normally Thielen)

TE: Cook

Flex: ???

I'd play Williams if he plays, if not the other 2 are a toss up and I'd lean white. 

24 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Bye weeks are hurting me so I pulled out a trade I traded Saquon for Joe Mixon and DJ Chark I also have Derek Henry Chris Carson and Melvin Gordon but my only two good receivers are Julio Jones Devante Adams what do you think of my tradeBye weeks are hurting me so I pulled out a trade I traded Saquon for Joe Mixon and DJ Chark I also have Derek Henry Chris Carson and Melvin Gordon but my only two good receivers are Julio Jones Devante Adams what do you think of my trade

My first thought is Ouch!  You gave up the better player in Barkley, who has the highest ceiling for any game, to get more starting lineup depth. I understand why you did it and if you do in fact start both Mixon and chark every week, it could work out for you. However, i always want premier players and would rather plug holes along the way. 

27 minutes ago, JooDaBop said:

Ekeler ( vs KC) or Emmanuel Sanders (vs AZ) in full PPR?

I'd go with ekeler. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Moe-ning 

I think in regard to both positional debates, either player could finish better. 

I do like mclaurin over Gallup a bit more since i think Dallas will have success running the ball and won't need to lean in the passing game. I think the jet/ skins game will be tighter and therefore, mclaurin gets more action, possibly even playing catchup. 

Mixon and Sanders are a deadlock for me cause both should be playing catchup, meaning more reception opportunities for them.  You could go either way there, give Sanders the nod against NE, from the sheer idea that i like that game being more competitive. 

Nice analysis!

Thanks Irish!

Good morning Irish,  Hope you and family are well.  I have several issues due to injuries and bye week problems this week:

• QB: Ryan or Cousins?
  • QB: Cousins or Foles?
  • QB: Brissett or Foles?
  • QB: Garoppolo or Cousins?
  • QB: Goff or Cousins?
  • WR: Robby Anderson or Deebo Samuel?
  • WR: Sutton or D. Parker?
  • TE: OJ Howard, Witten or Rudolph?
  • TE: Howard or Witten?
Edited by Dcat

9 minutes ago, SacksToBeCutler said:

Need help with flex. Start Ronnie Jones or go with Chark? I have Gordon and Hill as my other 2 backs, and Michael Thomas as WR1. 

I'd start chark. 

11 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Non ppr, standard scoring...

Sammy Watkins 

Mohamed Sanu 

Emmanual Sanders 

Sony Michael 

Which one would you roll with? 

TL

I'd start Michel by a smidge over Watkins/ sanu. 

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Good morning Irish,  Hope you and family are well.  I have several issues due to injuries and bye week problems this week:

• QB: Ryan or Cousins?
  • QB: Cousins or Foles?
  • QB: Brissett or Foles?
  • QB: Garoppolo or Cousins?
  • QB: Goff or Cousins?
  • WR: Robby Anderson or Deebo Samuel?
  • WR: Sutton or D. Parker?
  • TE: OJ Howard, Witten or Rudolph?
  • TE: Howard or Witten?

Morning D,

All is great, just had Lasik and am enjoying the improved vision working through the glare. 

*Ryan 

*Foles 

*Brissett 

*Garappolo

*Goff 

*Deebo

*Sutton

*Witten 

*Witten 

14 minutes ago, Whodatnation said:

D/st: Patriots vs Eagles or 49ers vs cardinals 

49ers for this week. 

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

A few more due to Montgomery maybe sitting tonight:

Full PPR

Pick 2: Robby Anderson, Amendola, Parker

Pick 2: D. Samuel, Diggs, Waller

Pick 2 (flex and TE): OJ Howard, A. Peterson, Everett?

*Parker and Anderson

*Diggs and Waller 

*Peterson and Everett (as long as he's playing)

4 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

So Sanders would be your less liked start? interesting. 

Sony just seems so limited lately. What has you liking him best of those 4?

The matchup, the Pats trying to control the clock with the better inside runner.  However, i can certainly see a scenario where Sanders outscores Michel. 

8 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR which WR either Sanu or Tyrell Williams? The lesser of the two would you flex them over Waller or Henry depending who I start at TE?

Sanu and no, I'd play Henry or Waller over Williams, leaning Henry.