[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

5 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Yeah just worried as his output this season has been terrible, except when he gets the occasional td.

You see Sanders as limited because of the injury? otherwise would he get the nod in your opinion?

TL

Yeah, that's my fear and I'd rather not roll the dice, especially when i don't see Sanders as having a really high ceiling. 

49 minutes ago, Qball86 said:

Good call...

Glad you went with him and it worked out!

Hey Irish!

Okay, so here’s my team.

12 team half ppr 

QB Lamar 

RB Fournette, Jacobs, Mixon, Sanders

WR Julio, Adams, Gallup, McLaurin, Slayton 

TE Waller, Njoku

K Prater

D Steelers, Ravens, Jets

Available on waivers:

Jonathan Williams, Penny, Snell, A.J. Brown, Robby Anderson 

I’ve secured a playoff spot. Do you think any of these available waiver options would be good for me to add for the playoff weeks?  And if so, who would you drop? I’m pretty sure I’ve got way too many defenses for your liking, but they all have such great playoff matchups during different weeks.  Also, someone dropped Butker. Would you rather have him over Prater?

Thanks!

Slim

3 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Okay, so here’s my team.

12 team half ppr 

QB Lamar 

RB Fournette, Jacobs, Mixon, Sanders

WR Julio, Adams, Gallup, McLaurin, Slayton 

TE Waller, Njoku

K Prater

D Steelers, Ravens, Jets

Available on waivers:

Jonathan Williams, Penny, Snell, A.J. Brown, Robby Anderson 

I’ve secured a playoff spot. Do you think any of these available waiver options would be good for me to add for the playoff weeks?  And if so, who would you drop? I’m pretty sure I’ve got way too many defenses for your liking, but they all have such great playoff matchups during different weeks.  Also, someone dropped Butker. Would you rather have him over Prater?

Thanks!

Slim

If you don't play during week 17, the Steelers defense should be all you need. 

I'd want Butker more than any other kicker. 

I'd keep the rest of your lineup as is. 

Edited by irish

Okay so looking for an outside opinion and looking through your posts I like the way you think. 

So I think I’ve ridden Darren Fells as far as I can and want another option at TE at the very least.  He got me away from OJ Howard early on and I owe him for that but if Fuller stays healthy I think Fells targets will continue to shrink, that and Akins is getting more looks than he has.  

The four guys on waivers, in order of how I have them ranked.  

Griffin

Goedert

Doyle

Gesicki

Thoughts?

Thanks for the help!

Do you think I should keep rolling with Dak or drop a bench to pick up Darnold? 

I've curated my bench over the season and really don't want to drop anyone. This last week I actually didn't start a TE b/c I love my bench so much and had kelce, cook, gordon, a.mattison and damien williams on bye (and won!).

I'm thinking of rolling with Dak given who I'd have to drop to pick up Darnold.

10-team standard

Ranked#1

This week must win for bye-week into playoffs

projected to win 108.86 - 100.94  (yes we use hundredths place...)

QB-Dak

RB-Cook

RB-Chubb

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Calvin Ridley

FLEX-Melvin Gordon

K-Nick Folk

DST-Eagles

Bench-Tony Pollard

Bench-Alex Mattison

Bench-TY Hilton

Bench-Damien Williams

Bench-Bo Scarborough

Bench-John Brown

vs

Jameis Winston

Julian Edelman

Stefon Diggs

Christian McCaffrey

Tevin Coleman
Darren Waller

Jonathan Williams

Matt Prater

streaming DST

Edited by baby doctor

1 hour ago, xKMAN83x said:

@irish

I have Russell Wilson as my QB in a 10man PPR league. Should I be considering picking up a secondary option for the ROS/Playoffs or do I just start Wilson no matter what ROS? Foles,Carr,Cousins,Tannehill,Brissett,Darnold,Fitzpatrick,Kyle Allen are all available.

I think you play Wilson for sure, top 5 QB. Plus the remaining options aren't tremendous. 

51 minutes ago, Qball86 said:

Okay so looking for an outside opinion and looking through your posts I like the way you think. 

So I think I’ve ridden Darren Fells as far as I can and want another option at TE at the very least.  He got me away from OJ Howard early on and I owe him for that but if Fuller stays healthy I think Fells targets will continue to shrink, that and Akins is getting more looks than he has.  

The four guys on waivers, in order of how I have them ranked.  

Griffin

Goedert

Doyle

Gesicki

Thoughts?

Hey Q, glad i could be of help. 

Goedert would be my first choice. Griffin and Gesicki are one in the same for me. Doyle is last from that list. Both Hollister and njoku are decent options if available but lesser then goedert. 

27 minutes ago, irish said:

I think you play Wilson for sure, top 5 QB. Plus the remaining options aren't tremendous. 

Fair, how about at the TE position as I have Mark Andrews and I just feel like his targets are so inconsistent and they have 2-3 TEs but hes also probably a top 5 TE? Do I just play him ROS or find an alternate on waivers.

52 minutes ago, baby doctor said:

Thanks for the help!

Do you think I should keep rolling with Dak or drop a bench to pick up Darnold? 

I've curated my bench over the season and really don't want to drop anyone. This last week I actually didn't start a TE b/c I love my bench so much and had kelce, cook, gordon, a.mattison and damien williams on bye (and won!).

I'm thinking of rolling with Dak given who I'd have to drop to pick up Darnold.

10-team standard

Ranked#1

This week must win for bye-week into playoffs

projected to win 108.86 - 100.94  (yes we use hundredths place...)

QB-Dak

RB-Cook

RB-Chubb

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Calvin Ridley

FLEX-Melvin Gordon

K-Nick Folk

DST-Eagles

Bench-Tony Pollard

Bench-Alex Mattison

Bench-TY Hilton

Bench-Damien Williams

Bench-Bo Scarborough

Bench-John Brown

vs

Jameis Winston

Julian Edelman

Stefon Diggs

Christian McCaffrey

Tevin Coleman
Darren Waller

Jonathan Williams

Matt Prater

streaming DST

Dak is a really solid starter, top 5.  I wouldn't drop anyone to pick up Darnold. 

Gonna be a tight game but i have faith in your squad. 

12 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

Fair, how about at the TE position as I have Mark Andrews and I just feel like his targets are so inconsistent and they have 2-3 TEs but hes also probably a top 5 TE? Do I just play him ROS or find an alternate on waivers.

I like Andrews and would play him. Is cook available?

Nah

Goedert

Gesicki

Griffin

Njoku

J Doyle

D Walker

K Rudolph

Your guy is best but i like goedert too. 

Morning Irish how’s it going brother how are the eyes? And how you are feeling man? Hope all is well!

So much question bud is the following should I drop Mike Williams or Brandin Cooks for Philly Def. and should I drop Scarbrough for Guice who suddenly is on the wire? I’m currently first in my league but just prepping for the playoffs 

My team is the following 

12 TM PPR 

Qb- Wilson

Wr- Odell, Mike &Tyrell Williams, Cooks

Wr- Emmanuel Sanders, Nkeal Harry

Rb- Fournette, Scarbrough

Rb-Aaron Jones, Michel, Coleman

Te- Waller, Njoku (IR)

K- Slye

DEF- Steelers

Also if you have any input on who I should drop besides these player I mentioned or any sleepers you have in mind please chime in take care brother!!!! God Bless 🙏

Edited by bobbydigital050

Would you drop any of these guys for snell, jonathan williams, rashaad penny and start them this week alongside melvin gordon. 

hyde

rojo

guice

mixon

I like all your options better. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

I like all your options better. 

10 Team PPR currently 6-6 and tied with my opponent this week for playoff spot. Are there any changes that would improve my chances or give me a better edgr whether its replacing someone from my bench or a drop/add and start from the waivers.

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Jonathan Williams

RB: Melvin Gordon

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Calvin Ridley

TE: Mark Andrews

Flex: Amari Cooper

K: Matt Gay

DST: New England Patriots

Bench:

Ronald Jones II, Carlos Hyde, Joe Mixon, TY Hilton (Questionable), Baltimore Ravens DST

1 hour ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Morning Irish how’s it going brother how are the eyes? And how you are feeling man? Hope all is well!

So much question bud is the following should I drop Mike Williams or Brandin Cooks for Philly Def. and should I drop Scarbrough for Guice who suddenly is on the wire? I’m currently first in my league but just prepping for the playoffs 

My team is the following 

12 TM PPR 

Qb- Wilson

Wr- Odell, Mike &Tyrell Williams, Cooks

Wr- Emmanuel Sanders, Nkeal Harry

Rb- Fournette, Scarbrough

Rb-Aaron Jones, Michel, Coleman

Te- Waller, Njoku (IR)

K- Slye

DEF- Steelers

Also if you have any input on who I should drop besides these player I mentioned or any sleepers you have in mind please chime in take care brother!!!! God Bless 🙏

Morning!

Right eyes seems pretty great, left is blurry. Hopefully, with time, it'll be ok. Thx for asking, hope all is well with you. 

I wouldn't add the Eagles the Steelers should suffice. 

I do like Guice better then Scarborough. 

Sleepers - maybe Russell Gage or Hollister?

1 hour ago, Carolina24 said:

Ppr league

kamara Matt Ryan and chark

or Barkley josh Allen and Keenan Allen

who wins?

If you mean for this week, I'd lean Ryan, Kamara and Chark. 

50 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

10 Team PPR currently 6-6 and tied with my opponent this week for playoff spot. Are there any changes that would improve my chances or give me a better edgr whether its replacing someone from my bench or a drop/add and start from the waivers.

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Jonathan Williams

RB: Melvin Gordon

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Calvin Ridley

TE: Mark Andrews

Flex: Amari Cooper

K: Matt Gay

DST: New England Patriots

Bench:

Ronald Jones II, Carlos Hyde, Joe Mixon, TY Hilton (Questionable), Baltimore Ravens DST

I think I'd start either Mixon or Jones over J. Williams and probably Mixon. I think the Bengals have a spirited showing this weekend. 

8 minutes ago, irish said:

If you mean for this week, I'd lean Ryan, Kamara and Chark. 

Sorry I meant for the rest of season. Have that offer from someone. My Barkley and company. I’m in the playoffs and they start next week. The trade deadline is in 30 minutes so wanted advice on that trade.