irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

Curious why are you so set on Mixon this week? The jets are a tough run d matchup. Indy's offense is built on the run game and williams is going to have a big workload

I hear ya and get that. I just have a gut feeling that the Bengals take it to the Jets this week, even though this looks like an easy Jets win. And i think Mixon plays a big role. Your call either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

 

With Julio looking like a game time decision on Thursday night, would you go ahead and play Gallup earlier in the day, or wait until Sunday and play McLaurin if Julio doesn’t go?

 

Thanks!

Slim

 

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

 

With Julio looking like a game time decision on Thursday night, would you go ahead and play Gallup earlier in the day, or wait until Sunday and play McLaurin if Julio doesn’t go?

 

Thanks!

Slim

 

I feel differently about each situation, lol. 

 

You can afford to wait and see if Julio plays having mclaurin as an insurance play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mythic_Inheritor said:

Should I play matchups this week, or go with harder matchups/my studs?

 

Currently looking like...

 

image.thumb.png.963c6f1e74943f4b6492537d90640b2c.png 

 

Is there anyone I should look for off of waivers to swap in and out?

 

Im in a 6 man PPR league.

 

I play Watson at QB. I play Godwin over Westbrook at WR, cooper over Metcalf in the flex and i play Butker over Tucker at K. The rest i agree on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Assuming Damien Williams is out. Start LeSean McCoy or Darrell Williams?

 

McCoy would be the play for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Would you drop Mike Williams or AJ Green. Rest of my WRs are Julio, Chark, Golladay, Emanuel Sanders, Deebo, & Robert Woods

They won't start for you that's for sure. However, sometimes this time of year it's just as important to play defense against other teams adding talent as it is to you dropping players because you don't need them.  If there are players available at others positions that you could use or others could use mor then Williams or green, then yes, if not, stand pat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irish said:

They won't start for you that's for sure. However, sometimes this time of year it's just as important to play defense against other teams adding talent as it is to you dropping players because you don't need them.  If there are players available at others positions that you could use or others could use mor then Williams or green, then yes, if not, stand pat. 

I plan to pick up Goedert to block other teams and need to pick one of those 2 to drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irish said:

 

 

I feel differently about each situation, lol. 

 

You can afford to wait and see if Julio plays having mclaurin as an insurance play. 

No idea why that posted twice, sorry. 

Thanks Irish!

Haveca Happy Thanksgiving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish. Happy thanksgiving. Need help this week. If Damien Williams is out who is better play , lesean mccoy or Darrel Williams for KC as I have both. It’s a 1 pt ppr league. Tia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I plan to pick up Goedert to block other teams and need to pick one of those 2 to drop.

Drop Green for sure out of the 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

No idea why that posted twice, sorry. 

Thanks Irish!

Haveca Happy Thanksgiving!

All good. My pleasure!  Enjoy the family, friends, food and football!  Happy Turkey Day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, isleseeya said:

Hey Irish. Happy thanksgiving. Need help this week. If Damien Williams is out who is better play , lesean mccoy or Darrel Williams for KC as I have both. It’s a 1 pt ppr league. Tia 

What's up brother!  Someone else asked this earlier and i think McCoy is the better play. Happy Turkey Day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Julio questionable and Kupp and Cooper underachieving, which 2 would you start? Also who should I Flex?

.5 ppr 

Julio v NO

Kupp @ ARI

Cooper v BUF

Crowder @ CIN

McLaurin@ CAR

 

Other Flex Options:

Drake v LAR

Snell v CLE (available on the Wire)

 

 

Edited by Stealin Yo Gurley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bears or Packers D?  I’m worried the Lions will play it too safe with such an untested qb and there won’t be opportunities for the Bears d to score points.  

 

Happy Thanksgiving 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@irish

 

10 man PPR League top 8 make playoffs and I'am currently 6-6 and tied for 6th place (but have the tiebreaker with PF). Today is the last day to make any roster changes before the playoffs. Looking for any insight on possible moves that would make my team better for down the stretch or if I should ride with what I got.

 

Cheers!

 

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Melvin Gordon

RB:Joe Mixon

RB: Jonathan Williams

RB: Ronald Jones II

RB: Carlos Hyde

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Amari Cooper

WR: TY Hilton

WR: Calvin Ridley

TE: Mark Andrews

K: Jake Elliott

DST: Ravens/Patriots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stealin Yo Gurley said:

With Julio questionable and Kupp and Cooper underachieving, which 2 would you start? Also who should I Flex?

.5 ppr 

Julio v NO

Kupp @ ARI

Cooper v BUF

Crowder @ CIN

McLaurin@ CAR

 

Other Flex Options:

Drake v LAR

Snell v CLE (available on the Wire)

 

 

 

I'd definitely start kupp, and I'd play Julio as well, keeping crowder in reserve in case Julio doesn't go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Is it time to finally drop David Johnson or is there a chance he can be relevant ROS?

He's a top 50 RB with as much or more than Snell, Burkhead, hill but doesn't hold great value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phillyphilly said:

Start or sit?

 

standard 10 team td=6

 

CA80A780-5527-4867-9A1A-8FCF1B9F1519.jpeg

3645B70B-3C5A-4726-827A-8D2C10B87812.jpeg

I'd start Gordon over Singletary and kupp over Metcalf for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Qball86 said:

Bears or Packers D?  I’m worried the Lions will play it too safe with such an untested qb and there won’t be opportunities for the Bears d to score points.  

 

Happy Thanksgiving 

Happy Turkey Day!

 

Both are great plays but I'd still lean the Bears especially because of the untested QB starting for the Lions. Wouldn't be shocked to see a defensive TD for the Bears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Turkey Irish!

 

I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say, that I'm thankful for you on this day, and that you take the time to give us your thoughts on our fantasy questions.

So thank you sir!

 

Now my question.  I just read something about Julio.  It said Marshon Lattimore is expected to back tonight to cover him, and that if Julio plays through his shoulder injury, he could be more of a decoy.

 

Would that make you want to bench him in favor of Gallup?  Or even McLaurin?

 

Thanks again Irish!

Your input is always appreciated!

Slim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

@irish

 

10 man PPR League top 8 make playoffs and I'am currently 6-6 and tied for 6th place (but have the tiebreaker with PF). Today is the last day to make any roster changes before the playoffs. Looking for any insight on possible moves that would make my team better for down the stretch or if I should ride with what I got.

 

Cheers!

 

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Melvin Gordon

RB:Joe Mixon

RB: Jonathan Williams

RB: Ronald Jones II

RB: Carlos Hyde

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Amari Cooper

WR: TY Hilton

WR: Calvin Ridley

TE: Mark Andrews

K: Jake Elliott

DST: Ravens/Patriots

That team is solid. The one area I'm sure you wish you could improve is at RB.  You don't have a sure thing there, although Gordon has stepped it up and probably finds that role. The rest are spot plays.  Gordon is top 15, Mixon and Jones are top 25 and hyde is top 30, so you don't have a premier guy and in a 10 team league, that could be your Achilles heel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Anthony02 said:

Start Terry McLaurin or Westbrook??

,5 PPR

 

I'd roll Mclaurin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.