[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

would you trade Johnathan Stewart for Martavis Bryant...RBs on roster already are Jeremy Hill, CJ Anderson and Latavious Murray, I have the 5th pick (keeper league) so I will get Lynch/Charles/Peterson/Lacy/Forte...do I move Stewart to get a WR(none on my roster currently) or do I keep Stewart and still draft another RB...would give me 5 really good RBs in a 12 team league (flex position) so I can start 3 rbs each week.

I've got a trade I am considering pulling the trigger on. I was offered LeGarrette Blount and Brandin cooks for Alfred Morris and Eric Decker.

My Lineup:

Romo

Forsett

Ingram

A Brown

Allen Robinson

Eric Decker

Alfred Morris

Any thoughts?

Thanks Irish, BTW I have QB Drew and Eli Manning, someone ask me to trace one of them with Tony Romo. Should I trade and who I keep? Thanks.

I'd take Romo over Eli. Brees, Romo, Eli in that order.

I've got a trade I am considering pulling the trigger on. I was offered LeGarrette Blount and Brandin cooks for Alfred Morris and Eric Decker.

My Lineup:

Romo

Forsett

Ingram

A Brown

Allen Robinson

Eric Decker

Alfred Morris

Any thoughts?

I think I may have responded to this one in your thread, I would do that deal. Blount plays for the better team, the Redskins are a mess, Morris doesn't catch passes and you're getting the best player in the trade, Cooks.

Edited by irish

would you trade Johnathan Stewart for Martavis Bryant...RBs on roster already are Jeremy Hill, CJ Anderson and Latavious Murray, I have the 5th pick (keeper league) so I will get Lynch/Charles/Peterson/Lacy/Forte...do I move Stewart to get a WR(none on my roster currently) or do I keep Stewart and still draft another RB...would give me 5 really good RBs in a 12 team league (flex position) so I can start 3 rbs each week.

Stewart has more value than Bryant in a redraft and flexible keeper league. I'd see if I could get more.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

My Lineup:

Romo

Forsett

Ingram

A Brown

Allen Robinson

Eric Decker

Alfred Morris

Any thoughts?

Did you do the trade?

Stewart has more value than Bryant in a redraft and flexible keeper league. I'd see if I could get more.

Hope you held onto Stewy.

Edited by irish

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this as we're heading for real football in less than a week. CAN'T WAIT!

Where to improve?

QB Matthew Stafford, Det QB

RB Lamar Miller, Mia RB

RB Rashad Jennings, NYG RB

WR Calvin Johnson, Det WR

WR Randall Cobb, GB WR

TE Dwayne Allen, Ind TE

FLEX Latavius Murray, Oak RB

D/ST Eagles D/ST D/ST

K Brandon McManus, Den K

Bench Brandon Marshall, NYJ WR

Bench LeGarrette Blount, NE RB

Bench Allen Robinson, Jac WR

Bench John Brown, Ari WR

Bench Bishop Sankey, Ten RB

Bench Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR

Bench Christine Michael, Sea RB

10 team standard keeper

This is a keeper league and due to fosters injury and hill taking over for gio last year I didn't have any rbs. keeper worthy. Thanks!

Where to improve?

QB Matthew Stafford, Det QB

RB Lamar Miller, Mia RB

RB Rashad Jennings, NYG RB

WR Calvin Johnson, Det WR

WR Randall Cobb, GB WR

TE Dwayne Allen, Ind TE

FLEX Latavius Murray, Oak RB

D/ST Eagles D/ST D/ST

K Brandon McManus, Den K

Bench Brandon Marshall, NYJ WR

Bench LeGarrette Blount, NE RB

Bench Allen Robinson, Jac WR

Bench John Brown, Ari WR

Bench Bishop Sankey, Ten RB

Bench Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR

Bench Christine Michael, Sea RB

10 team standard keeper

This is a keeper league and due to fosters injury and hill taking over for gio last year I didn't have any rbs. keeper worthy. Thanks!

RB and TE are the glaring needs for me here. It's like the rest of your league started drafting in round 1 and you picked up in round 3.

please critque my draft this year. Signature is current thanks in advance.

Always hard to tell how you did without seeing what the picks around you were like. However, just looking at the picks you made and the rounds in which you made them, you did a solid job of getting value at many of your turns. I like your team a lot. I hope Ertz pans out, Adams becomes a solid #2 WR and that Abdullah could be huge for you.

Hey Irish! My draft is tonight and I got the 9th pick in a 12 espn standard.

In most of my mock drafts, in the 2nd round I often have the choice between Odell Beckham Jr, Calvin Johnson and AJ Green.

I really have no clue who to choose and here is how I see it :

- Odell is coming off a crazy rookie year and he will for sure be getting more attention + a lot more double coverage than he got last year + Victor Cruz is back so that for sure diminishes some targets for him

- Calvin Johnson was pretty frustrating for me last year with his injuries even though he has been a monster in the past

- AJ Green is also coming back from an injured and not so consistent season ...

I'd appreciate your opinion on who you like best between the 3, thanks in advance!

Hey Irish! My draft is tonight and I got the 9th pick in a 12 espn standard.

In most of my mock drafts, in the 2nd round I often have the choice between Odell Beckham Jr, Calvin Johnson and AJ Green.

I really have no clue who to choose and here is how I see it :

- Odell is coming off a crazy rookie year and he will for sure be getting more attention + a lot more double coverage than he got last year + Victor Cruz is back so that for sure diminishes some targets for him

- Calvin Johnson was pretty frustrating for me last year with his injuries even though he has been a monster in the past

- AJ Green is also coming back from an injured and not so consistent season ...

I'd appreciate your opinion on who you like best between the 3, thanks in advance!

What's up Babalis!

First of all, you have no idea who will be left when you're up in the 2nd round. Remain open to the idea that the draft may take you in many different directions. However, if things go as planned and those 3 are the best remaining options, I'd take Beckham for sure. Megatron is getting older. AJ, as you mentioned gets banged up and is inconsistent. IMO, Beckham is a beast and getting Cruz back, while maybe losing touches, will also ensure that he doesn't get killed in coverage.

Go Beckham!

Edited by irish

Input on this trade proposal?

I would get T.Y. Hilton and Andre Ellington. He would get LeSean McCoy and Julian Edelman.

I'm really not high on McCoy this year, but Ellington seems to be made of glass and is less than stellar in YPC. Thoughts? Appreciate it.

My team currently:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Adrian Peterson LeSean McCoy

WR: Alshon Jeffery Julian Edelman

Flex: Jonathon Stewart

TE: Zach Ertz

Input on this trade proposal?

I would get T.Y. Hilton and Andre Ellington. He would get LeSean McCoy and Julian Edelman.

I'm really not high on McCoy this year, but Ellington seems to be made of glass and is less than stellar in YPC. Thoughts? Appreciate it.

My team currently:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Adrian Peterson LeSean McCoy

WR: Alshon Jeffery Julian Edelman

Flex: Jonathon Stewart

TE: Zach Ertz

PPR or standard? Either way I'd take the Ellington/Hilton side by a slim margin. Very slim.

Edited by irish

I get Quick and Flacco, he gets Rivers.

.5 PPR

My Team

QB Romo

RB Skittles

RB Forsett

WR ODB

WR Golden Tate

Flex Brandon Marshall

TE Jordan Cameron

Bench Seifert, Sankey, James Jones, Markus Wheaton, Rivers

Seems like a fair trade with potentially large upside. Thoughts?

I posted a topic of this but im still thinking about it heavily.. Brandon Marshall or Allen Robinson week 1? Robinson will be lining up against a old and weakened Tillman most likely but Brandon Marshall always has big game potential. its killing me!

Edited by Taxicabkanefessions

I get Quick and Flacco, he gets Rivers.

.5 PPR

My Team

QB Romo

RB Skittles

RB Forsett

WR ODB

WR Golden Tate

Flex Brandon Marshall

TE Jordan Cameron

Bench Seifert, Sankey, James Jones, Markus Wheaton, Rivers

Seems like a fair trade with potentially large upside. Thoughts?

Not a bad deal at all considering Romo is your starter. Flacco isn't much of a drop off from rivers and quick could be a nice surprise. Do it up.

Ten team standard scoring league

I was offered R Jennings for my E Sanders...I feel I could get better value so I'm thinking of countering with E Sanders for J forsett. Thoughts?

I would pass on getting Jennings for sanders. However, I doubt you get Forsett for him, but if you can, get Forsett.

I have been offered a trade of Matt Forte and Charles Johnson (MIN WR) for Calvin Johnson (DET) and T.J Yeldon (JAC RB). I am in a 12 man keeper ppr league. I currently have Calvin and Yeldon.

Other WR on my roster:

Julio Jones

Odell Beckham Jr

John Brown (ARI)

Kendall Wright (TEN)

Other RBs on my roster:

Latavius Murray

Ameer Abdullah

Charles Sims - waiting for Martin to get hurt.

Please let me know what you think!

I posted a topic of this but im still thinking about it heavily.. Brandon Marshall or Allen Robinson week 1? Robinson will be lining up against a old and weakened Tillman most likely but Brandon Marshall always has big game potential. its killing me!

Plug in Marshall and don't look back.

• Like 1

I really like the upside of devante parker. So who should I drop for him? He is currently a free agent in our league. Or should I even try to pick him up?

Choose one to drop without the *

My full roster

Leveon bell*

Jeremy hill*

Aj green*

Vincent Jackson

Allen Robinson

Mark Ingram*

Nelson agholor

Ryan mathews

Marques Colston

Rueben randle