[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

It’s looking like Josh Jacobs may be a game time decision, and may not be trustworthy even if he plays. I was thinking of just playing Mixon instead of him, and then Sanders in the flex. Could also play Robby Anderson in the flex, but Sanders has been getting a ton of work with Howard out. DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard also available, but I don’t think they start over Mixon or Sanders.  Half ppr.  Your thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Hey slim, 

Sanders would be in my lineup over Jacobs this week for sure but I'd also want to start Jacobs if he goes. But have Mixon ready to sub in if you hear anything negative Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Qball86 said:

.5 pt PPR.  

My fear is which one gets Ramsay in coverage, or shouldn’t that be a concern?

I wouldn't be too concerned because i think they find ways to move him around. 

53 minutes ago, kle said:

Week 14 TE

1) Griffin

2) McDonald

3) Higbee

Everett is out Week 14.... Thanks!

I'd be all over Higbee.

26 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Looking ahead....... Defense week 16

Seattle vs. ARI

or

Indianapolis vs. CAR

I'd roll out the Hawks. 

35 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

One last question Irish; Cousins or Watson?  Been leaning Cousins. but every time I sit Watson he blows up. Cousins has a good match up vs Lions. Thank you so much for all you do!

It's been my pleasure Riggo's.  Sometimes, it's tough throwing down your 2 cents when the games are played and the advice you gave was dead wrong and somebody loses, especially if money was involved. However, i have to hope that over the years, more has been won then lost. 

Cousins should finish around the top 15, maybe even scratch top 10 but I'm playing Watson without hesitation. He should be top 3 this week and possibly even the best QB play altogether. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

It's been my pleasure Riggo's.  Sometimes, it's tough throwing down your 2 cents when the games are played and the advice you gave was dead wrong and somebody loses, especially if money was involved. However, i have to hope that over the years, more has been won then lost. 

Cousins should finish around the top 15, maybe even scratch top 10 but I'm playing Watson without hesitation. He should be top 3 this week and possibly even the best QB play altogether. 

Thanks brother! 

2 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Thanks brother! 

Yup, np 

9 hours ago, Bonedaddies said:

Playoff do or die!!  Pick ONE:

Mike Williams at Jack, nice matchup will he play?

C. Hyde vs. Den

Mostert at NO Great last week, will he get touches with Breida back?

C.Kirk vs. Pitt

Who ya got bro?

What's up Bonedaddies!

I'm playing Kirk in PPR.  Toss up between Kirk and hyde in standard. 

25 minutes ago, irish said:

What's up Bonedaddies!

I'm playing Kirk in PPR.  Toss up between Kirk and hyde in standard. 

I like Kirk too, but not sure if that is the "homer" in me.  Tough life being a Cards fan as we continue to rebuild year after year!

Hope you are well!!  Good luck in your games and thanks for the help!

Hey Irish, 

Need some crucial lineup advice. Currently 7-6, one of 4 teams fighting for 2 remaining playoff seeds.

Marlon Mack is officially active for Sunday's game. Do I slot him in for Bell, Gordon or Julio, or leave him on my bench? And aside from that, any other changes I should make? Thanks!

image.png.e1b6845433e7a8a97b6f718ede376de6.pngimage.png.d1c0dec32bc827e26ff2c277e4b3d1fe.png

28 minutes ago, Bonedaddies said:

I like Kirk too, but not sure if that is the "homer" in me.  Tough life being a Cards fan as we continue to rebuild year after year!

Hope you are well!!  Good luck in your games and thanks for the help!

I hear that brother, and don't wanna mix fandom with fantasy. Things are great for me, hope the same for you. My pleasure and chat with you soon in regard to playoff fantasy football and superbowl boxes. 

5 minutes ago, tlila7 said:

Hey Irish, 

Need some crucial lineup advice. Currently 7-6, one of 4 teams fighting for 2 remaining playoff seeds.

Marlon Mack is officially active for Sunday's game. Do I slot him in for Bell, Gordon or Julio, or leave him on my bench? And aside from that, any other changes I should make? Thanks!

image.png.e1b6845433e7a8a97b6f718ede376de6.pngimage.png.d1c0dec32bc827e26ff2c277e4b3d1fe.png

I think your lineup is perfect, i wouldn't change a thing. GL!

11 hours ago, tlila7 said:

Thanks, GL to you too!

Yw, my pleasure. 

Hi Irish, I'm desperate for some expert advice.  Hope you can help me out please.  STANDARD LEAGUE

1.  With Bell OUT, who would you start in his place:  Powell, Mostert, Laird, Peterson or Barber?

2.  I have Josh Jacobs and problem is, he plays at 1:25pm PST.   Would you pickup Washington and swap him in if Jacobs is inactive before kickoff?

Or would you already plug in one of the other available RBs who play in the morning (as I listed above, Powell, Mostert, Laird, Peterson or Barber?)

I really APPRECIATE your help!!

Edited by Steven

1 hour ago, Steven said:

Hi Irish, I'm desperate for some expert advice.  Hope you can help me out please.  STANDARD LEAGUE

1.  With Bell OUT, who would you start in his place:  Powell, Mostert, Laird, Peterson or Barber?

2.  I have Josh Jacobs and problem is, he plays at 1:25pm PST.   Would you pickup Washington and swap him in if Jacobs is inactive before kickoff?

Or would you already plug in one of the other available RBs who play in the morning (as I listed above, Powell, Mostert, Laird, Peterson or Barber?)

I really APPRECIATE your help!!

Hey Steven,

1. I like Powell the most with bell out. 

2. Adding Washington seems like a good fallback plan. Who would you drop and who would Washington be starting over for you?

Hey Irish!

With the weather forecast for MNF in Philly, I think Sanders is still a good play, but should I be concerned about Jake Elliot?  I could play Butker today instead. Your thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Also, I just saw that the Jets may be without some important people on defense. You still play the Jets D over the Ravens and Steelers?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

6 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Standard

OBJ vs. CIN

or

Robert Woods vs. SEA

They'll be close but am leaning OBJ. 

34 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

With the weather forecast for MNF in Philly, I think Sanders is still a good play, but should I be concerned about Jake Elliot?  I could play Butker today instead. Your thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Also, I just saw that the Jets may be without some important people on defense. You still play the Jets D over the Ravens and Steelers?

Mornin Slim!

Yup, I still play Elliot and the Jets with the other 2 defenses playing away. I know defenses usually travel and if you went with one over the Jets, I'd lean Steelers. 

GL!

Championship began this week in a full PPR.  I'm playing against 3 other teams for a 3-week total-points Finals.  

I've been starting Jacobs, Henry and Bell all season.  I'm using Singletary (vs Ravens) to replace Bell.  And I will likely need to replace Jacobs (Flex Slot) this week. 

My choices (all late afternoon/SNF/MNF):
DK Metcalf @ LA Rams

James Washington @ Arizona

Golden Tate @ Philly