irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

 

Thanks! No flex in our league (wish we had one!). 

 

And John Brown over James Washington?

 

That's unfortunate. Yup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ASmith said:

0.5PPR.

who to flex:

A Jeffrey - weather factor 

J Washington

M Brown

R Anderson

 

 

I like Jeffery.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Kupp or Moore today?  1/2 ppr

 

Both great plays but I'd lean Moore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Buddy!  Hope all is good with you and family...  A little help with my very sick RB situation. I've been streaming RB all year, but really stuck this week.

 

Pick 2. Or I could go 3 and not use Tyler Lockett in the flex.

 

.25/rush

1 point/reception

 

Shady @NE

Duke vs DEN

Latavius vs SF

Powell vs MIA

Jaylen @ARI

Patrick Laird @NYJ

 

Sick, huh? Thank god for great picks in the other positions to carry me this far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEED some RB help...1PT PPR:

 

Singletary vs Ravens

Guice AT Packers

Penny AT Rams

 

I also have 2 flex spots (WR/RB/TE and QB/W/R/T) in which I have Jarvis Landry and Jacoby Brissett slotted in but I like their match ups.  I appreciate any feedback.  Thx!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Thorsmeowmewo said:

Full PPR, need 1 RB and 1 Flex

 

RB options (chubb is in lineup)

Guice

Snell

J William's 

 

WR options (Hopkins and D Parker in lineup)

J Brown

DK Metcalf

And I just grabbed T Boyd off Waivers

Williams and brown for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish, big game this week and I need some help

at QB

Darnold, Wentz (weather factor), or Ryan

WR and FLEX (pick 3 in total)

Sutton, Pascal, Kirk, Crowder, Mack, Doyle, or I could pick up a current free agent like Washington, Michel, Snell, Guice or Powell.

My two RB currently are Carson and Hunt and Waller at TE. Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

Who to start? 

.5ppr

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 flex

RB: Devontae Freeman,  Devin Singletary,  Derrius Guice 

WR: Odell Beckham,  Alshon Jeffery,  Christian Kirk 

 

Freeman, OBJ, and Singletary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

Who to start? 

Pick QB, TE

QB: Carson Wentz,  Sam Darnold,  Jimmy Garoppolo 

TE: Zach Ertz or Mark Andrews 

 

Wentz and Ertz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Junkyard said:

Hey Buddy!  Hope all is good with you and family...  A little help with my very sick RB situation. I've been streaming RB all year, but really stuck this week.

 

Pick 2. Or I could go 3 and not use Tyler Lockett in the flex.

 

.25/rush

1 point/reception

 

Shady @NE

Duke vs DEN

Latavius vs SF

Powell vs MIA

Jaylen @ARI

Patrick Laird @NYJ

 

Sick, huh? Thank god for great picks in the other positions to carry me this far.

 

What's up brother!  All is well, hope the same for you. 

 

Powell for sure and laird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

NEED some RB help...1PT PPR:

 

Singletary vs Ravens

Guice AT Packers

Penny AT Rams

 

I also have 2 flex spots (WR/RB/TE and QB/W/R/T) in which I have Jarvis Landry and Jacoby Brissett slotted in but I like their match ups.  I appreciate any feedback.  Thx!

 

 

Definitely Singletary. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which 2 to start?? .5ppr
 

Jamaal Williams vs WAS

Robby Anderson vs MIA

Bilal Powell vs MIA

John Brown vs BAL

Edited by edfromchi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defense question...which one to start? Thanks

 

49ers @NO (started them all year but don't like matchup)

Phi vs NYG (vs Eli)

GB vs Wash (vs Haskins)

Ten @Oak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard flex      Been stashing RB's now so many questions.

Need only  one

Mattison 

Jamaal Williams

Penny

Guice

Lockett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to those i missed, busy Christmas-ing with family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@irish

 

Since Russell screwed me last night and Andrews got hurt I have a 4.3 point lead heading into tonight. I have my kicker Jake Elliott and opponent has Wentz.

 

Am I pretty much dead in the water??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xKMAN83x said:

@irish

 

Since Russell screwed me last night and Andrews got hurt I have a 4.3 point lead heading into tonight. I have my kicker Jake Elliott and opponent has Wentz.

 

Am I pretty much dead in the water??

 

Yikes, i don't like your odds, that's for sure. Injuries suck and so did Wilson last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irish said:

Yikes, i don't like your odds, that's for sure. Injuries suck and so did Wilson last night. 

All I needed was maybe 1 TD from him man, so pissed. Supposed to be bad weather tonight.. all I can hope for is they run the ball and drives end in FGs. If he gets 1 passing TD im screwed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

Who would you rather start?

 

Seattle vs CAR

Saints vs IND

KC vs DEN

Seattle just by a hair over KC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.