[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I have been offered a trade of Matt Forte and Charles Johnson (MIN WR) for Calvin Johnson (DET) and T.J Yeldon (JAC RB). I am in a 12 man keeper ppr league. I currently have Calvin and Yeldon.

Other WR on my roster:

Julio Jones

Odell Beckham Jr

John Brown (ARI)

Kendall Wright (TEN)

Other RBs on my roster:

Latavius Murray

Ameer Abdullah

Charles Sims - waiting for Martin to get hurt.

Please let me know what you think!

In regard to just Forte and Yeldon, the dynasty or keeper value of both imo is pretty even. However, Megatron had way more value than Charles Johnson. So, I'd stay put if I were you.

I really like the upside of devante parker. So who should I drop for him? He is currently a free agent in our league. Or should I even try to pick him up?

Choose one to drop without the *

My full roster

Leveon bell*

Jeremy hill*

Aj green*

Vincent Jackson

Allen Robinson

Mark Ingram*

Nelson agholor

Ryan mathews

Marques Colston

Rueben randle

Markus wheathon

Bradford*

Tannihill*

Eifert*

Prater*

Nyj*

I view Parker and Randle as pretty much neck and neck. I feel like Parker has more value than Mathews for sure unless you feel like you need the RB depth.

I posted this separately, but would love to get your take:

I'm in a 12 team PPR. My WRs are Dez Bryant, Jordan Matthews, Deandre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, and Steve Smith Sr.

I have been offered Peyton Manning, A.J. Green, and Alshon Jeffery for giving up Ben Roethlisberger, Dez Bryant, and Larry Fitzgerald.

Do I take this deal?

Do I counter?

Do I do nothing?

I posted this separately, but would love to get your take:

I'm in a 12 team PPR. My WRs are Dez Bryant, Jordan Matthews, Deandre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, and Steve Smith Sr.

I have been offered Peyton Manning, A.J. Green, and Alshon Jeffery for giving up Ben Roethlisberger, Dez Bryant, and Larry Fitzgerald.

Do I take this deal?

Do I counter?

Do I do nothing?

Is this a keeper/dynasty or redraft?

It's a keeper league where we get to keep 1 player and use it as our 1st round pick.

I see, in a redraft I would take the trade even though it's pretty even, you'd get the slight advantage with those 2 wrs combined. For a keeper league, the best player of the bunch is Dez, as Aj green is slightly lower. Stand pat unless you like green or Jeffrey better than Dez long term.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

I view Parker and Randle as pretty much neck and neck. I feel like Parker has more value than Mathews for sure unless you feel like you need the RB depth.

Now who should I start for my wr position? We start 3 wrs. Green will start, who's the next two to start between wheaton, v jackson, a robinson, colston, agholor, randle and parker?

Should I Give Jordan Matthews for Frank Gore and Martellus Bennett? my team is below

Edited by kpaek10

Now who should I start for my wr position? We start 3 wrs. Green will start, who's the next two to start between wheaton, v jackson, a robinson, colston, agholor, randle and parker?

I like V Jax and Randle this week. The only other one I would consider would be wheaton over randle. You know what, I got a feeling about wheaton this week.

So go VJax and wheaton!

• Like 1

Should I Give Jordan Matthews for Frank Gore and Martellus Bennett? my team is below

That's a steal for you, you get 2 starters in exchange for 1. Does he have any mid tier WR to throw you back?

• Like 1

That's a steal for you, you get 2 starters in exchange for 1. Does he have any mid tier WR to throw you back?

No, he only has Dez Bryant and Julio Jones. I don't know why, but he feels that he has to just stack up on Wide Receivers. He also has Kenny Stills, but I don't think that he would do it because he is a dolphins fan. Thanks for your input and i think that i will pull the trigger on this trade.

No, he only has Dez Bryant and Julio Jones. I don't know why, but he feels that he has to just stack up on Wide Receivers. He also has Kenny Stills, but I don't think that he would do it because he is a dolphins fan. Thanks for your input and i think that i will pull the trigger on this trade.

I would but can't hurt to see if he'll throw stills in first. If not, you're no worse for wear.

• Like 1

I would but can't hurt to see if he'll throw stills in first. If not, you're no worse for wear.

Okay i think ill offer that back but i won't decline. Thanks so much for your help. Can't wait for the season to start!

Drop any of the following RB's to pick up Duke Johnson? Its a PPR. We can only roster 5 at any position..

Forsett

D. Martin

Spiller

Abdullah

T. Coleman

Thanks!

The only one I'd drop for Duke Johnson is Coleman.

Okay i think ill offer that back but i won't decline. Thanks so much for your help. Can't wait for the season to start!

Np, good luck!

How do you feel about this lineup? Im totally new to Fantasy and could use any advise

QB: Cam Newton/ Teddy Bridgewater

RB: Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore:Devonta Freeman, Alfred Blue

WR: Randall Cobb, Ashlon Jeffery: Leanard Hankerson, Kamar Aiken

TE: Delanie Walker

Flex: Allen Robinson

D/ST : Jets

K: Matt Bryant, Dan Carpenter

How do you feel about this lineup? Im totally new to Fantasy and could use any advise

QB: Cam Newton/ Teddy Bridgewater

RB: Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore:Devonta Freeman, Alfred Blue

WR: Randall Cobb, Ashlon Jeffery: Leanard Hankerson, Kamar Aiken

TE: Delanie Walker

Flex: Allen Robinson

D/ST : Jets

K: Matt Bryant, Dan Carpenter

Solid team, lacking depth.how many teams?

A little help with my PPR lineup please.

I have Alshon and Jordan Matthews as my WRs and Forte and Spiller for Rbs. Gronk is my TE and Landry is my Flex. I'm a little worried about Alshon's health considering he hasn't practiced at all. They're not saying much about his condition or if he'll even be ready to play game 1. Even if he is ready, do I trust him as WR or go with one of my other options (Steve Smith Sr or D. Jax) Both are strong options I believe. Also, I have Bradford and Rivers for QB. Who do you think I should start? Any help with my arrangement would be appreciated oh mighty wise one, lol.

A little help with my PPR lineup please.

I have Alshon and Jordan Matthews as my WRs and Forte and Spiller for Rbs. Gronk is my TE and Landry is my Flex. I'm a little worried about Alshon's health considering he hasn't practiced at all. They're not saying much about his condition or if he'll even be ready to play game 1. Even if he is ready, do I trust him as WR or go with one of my other options (Steve Smith Sr or D. Jax) Both are strong options I believe. Also, I have Bradford and Rivers for QB. Who do you think I should start? Any help with my arrangement would be appreciated oh mighty wise one, lol.

I'd start Jeffrey unless you absolutely hear that he is out. If he's out, I'd go with D.Jax.

20 Team, H2H, standard scoring - 8th year in this league. 5 Keepers

Current RB's Forte, Lynch, AP and Forsett (Just aquired Forsett for A. Cooper)

WR's are Cobb, M. Bryant, Latimer, Janis

Start 2 RB's, 2 WR's and one RB/WR

I am in the market for a WR obviously. I have been offering Forsett for similar value WR's and had no luck.......starting to regret my trade a little. Thought I could easily upgrade Cooper by trading Forsett away for a better WR.

SO FAR, I've been offered

Dez Bryant for Lynch.

D. Thomas for Lynch

and

Calvin Johnson for Forte

Questions for all of you, which trade do you take, if any?

Or, do I sit on Forsett and hope he has a couple good weeks and try to trade again?

Edited by drsmitty74
  • Like 1

URGENT - Draft Tonight

Pick 2 keepers in 10 team auction PPR league (keepers' values deducted from $200 auction budget: J. Hill $5, J. Matthews $1, L. Miller $8, E. Sanders $10, C. Hyde $2, M. Forte, $41, J. Thomas $1. I'm thinking Hill and Matthews, but would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks