irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

Thanks Irish --- thats how I had it so thanks for confirmation

 

Im about 10 mins east of trenton - you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, k_23 said:

Maybe staring lineup is :

 

qb Lamar Jackson rb1 Chris Carson Rb 2 Aaron Jones wr1 Julio Jones Wr2 Tyreek Hill, te Dallas Goedert , def Denver Flex 1 Nick Chubb flex 2 ?

 

Tough call, but not out of the question to bench Jones and start Boone, throwing perriman in the flex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, doobwaa said:

Thanks Irish --- thats how I had it so thanks for confirmation

 

Im about 10 mins east of trenton - you?

 

Sure thing.  I'm NE of you, Old Bridge area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vince226 said:

Just need 1

Metcalf

Golladay

Hollister

Chark

this a flex full point PPR... thx for your help

 

Golladay for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smitty114 said:

Irish, please help!

 

Sit 1:  Kupp, Landry or Hunt.  0.5 PPR

 

Landry for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, danielamadokirk said:

Justin Tucker or Dan Bailey ?

 

Tucker

 

13 minutes ago, danielamadokirk said:

RB conundrum: Pick 2 Chubb, Aaron Jones, Boone, Mostert 

 

Jones and Boone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MattD said:

Half point PPR

 

Pick Two

 

Mark Andrews @ CLE

Jared Cook @ TEN

James White vs BUF

 

I'd start White and Andrews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have to start 3 of these guys. .5 ppr

 

Ingram, Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Ekeler

 

currently have Ingram, Gurley and Gordon but I’m debating on taking Gurley out (vs 49ers) and playing the package of Gordon/Ekeler (vs Raiders). What do you think Irish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

So I have to start 3 of these guys. .5 ppr

 

Ingram, Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Ekeler

 

currently have Ingram, Gurley and Gordon but I’m debating on taking Gurley out (vs 49ers) and playing the package of Gordon/Ekeler (vs Raiders). What do you think Irish?

 

I think Ingram and ekeler are shoe- ins, and because i wouldn't want too many eggs from one basket, so I'd play Gurley. But with the matchup, i don't blame you for 2nd guessing the decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped zuerlin cause he is a little hurt and grabbed Gould but I heard it might rain in SF what you think ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also trying to decide on flex either Boone,Lindsey or deshaun washington 

 

this is is my team

tannehill

aj brown

thomas

barkley

fournette

waller

flex?

gould?

pats d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, 10oz said:

Dropped zuerlin cause he is a little hurt and grabbed Gould but I heard it might rain in SF what you think ??

 

Solid move, is Koo available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 10oz said:

Also trying to decide on flex either Boone,Lindsey or deshaun washington 

 

this is is my team

tannehill

aj brown

thomas

barkley

fournette

waller

flex?

gould?

pats d 

 

It's DeAndre Washington I think you're referring to, not Deshaun. Regardless, I'd start Boone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 10oz said:

No koo isn’t he is on waiver till Christmas, 

7995831F-1B54-44D7-BA25-E8EF66B3B3C5.png

 

19 minutes ago, 10oz said:

Here is my team, patriots d is sucking it up right now 

42669EAA-B088-41D1-8EA3-67C6D6FF4FE3.png

 

I'd leave things as is.  If you're that nervous about weather, Badgley is an option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish - Thanks for your help this season! Have one more: Mike Boone or DeAndre Washington? Was lucky to pick them both up as I have Josh Jacobs. Have Marlon Mack in other RB slot. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sandman2494 said:

Miles Sanders or Mike Boone as my flex?

I'd play Sanders (and I'm a Cowboys' fan) but both should be solid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish - Thanks for your help this season! Have one more: Mike Boone or DeAndre Washington? Was lucky to pick them both up as I have Josh Jacobs. Have Marlon Mack in other RB slot. Thanks!

 

Hey FantasyBot, it's been my pleasure chatting some football. I'd certainly play Boone along side Mack but I'm not against playing both Boone and Washington and benching Mack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.