irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

Another set of questions. I didn’t want to confuse since it’s two different leagues....

 

Who should I start this week? Full PPR

 

Lamb vs LAR

Jones Jr vs CHI

Hollywood vs CLE

 

Also

 

Hockenson vs CHI

Goedert vs WAS

 

Here’s the rest of my lineup:

 

QB Jackson

RB Barkley

RB Gordon

WR Woods

WR McLaurin

WR Metcalf

Flex Hilton

Flex 

TE

K Crosby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm.

Hi.

Dumb Question

 

Golliday if doubtful.

I have Keenen Allen on the bench

And Desean Jackson on the waiver wire.

 I have Allen in. Should I play Jackson instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ejray21 said:

Who should I start as my RB2 this week? Full PPR

 

Gordon vs TEN

Bell vs BUF

White vs MIA

 

Here’s the rest of my lineup:

 

QB Wentz

RB Barkley

RB 

WR AJ Brown

WR Godwin

WR Woods

TE Kelce

K Gonzalez

DST Colts

 

I would start Gordon or Bell, coinflip for me, probably Gordon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ejray21 said:

Another set of questions. I didn’t want to confuse since it’s two different leagues....

 

Who should I start this week? Full PPR

 

Lamb vs LAR

Jones Jr vs CHI

Hollywood vs CLE

 

Also

 

Hockenson vs CHI

Goedert vs WAS

 

Here’s the rest of my lineup:

 

QB Jackson

RB Barkley

RB Gordon

WR Woods

WR McLaurin

WR Metcalf

Flex Hilton

Flex 

TE

K Crosby

 

Jones Jr. and Hockenson would be my choices. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JZ31 said:

Umm.

Hi.

Dumb Question

 

Golliday if doubtful.

I have Keenen Allen on the bench

And Desean Jackson on the waiver wire.

 I have Allen in. Should I play Jackson instead?

 

Never a dumb question, this is fantasy football. However, I'd play Allen without question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling a little thin at WR.. unfortunately can't drop Mecole yet for one of the available WRs, but is there anyone else you would drop for Reagor or Bryan Edwards? Or would you stand pat and try to trade for a better WR?

 

10-team 0.5 ppr 

 

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Chris Godwin, AJ Brown, DJ Chark, Jamison Crowder, Mecole Hardman
RB: Christian McCaffrey, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Leonard Fournette, Zack Moss, Marlon Mack

TE: Travis Kelce
K: Justin Tucker
DST: New Orleans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish wats up bud long time no see hope everything is well brother !!!!👍 

I have a question Miles Sanders was my Number 2 back and now he’s out I couldn’t get Scott my opponent grabbed him so i wouldn’t play him against him 😳 so these are my choices 10 TM PPR league who should I play as my RB2 old mighty one? 😉 ☘️    

             
Qb- Watson

Rb- CEH

Rb- Miles (Out)

Wr- Moore

Wr- Ridley

Te- Kittle 

Flex- Marquise Brown 

K- Zuerlein

Def- Eagles 

 

Bench
Rb- Kerryon Johnson

Rb- Swift 

Rb- Ronald Jones 
Rb- James Robinson

Wr- Reagor 

Wr- Deebo (IR)

Te- Hurst

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kle said:

Feeling a little thin at WR.. unfortunately can't drop Mecole yet for one of the available WRs, but is there anyone else you would drop for Reagor or Bryan Edwards? Or would you stand pat and try to trade for a better WR?

 

10-team 0.5 ppr 

 

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Chris Godwin, AJ Brown, DJ Chark, Jamison Crowder, Mecole Hardman
RB: Christian McCaffrey, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Leonard Fournette, Zack Moss, Marlon Mack

TE: Travis Kelce
K: Justin Tucker
DST: New Orleans

 

Stand pat and look to trade for an upgrade. However, IMO, to start the year you have 4 top 40 WR (2 in the top 10/15), and 4 top 30 RBs.  Pretty solid, maybe a little light in a 10-teamer overall. Time will tell...

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Hey Irish wats up bud long time no see hope everything is well brother !!!!👍 

I have a question Miles Sanders was my Number 2 back and now he’s out I couldn’t get Scott my opponent grabbed him so i wouldn’t play him against him 😳 so these are my choices 10 TM PPR league who should I play as my RB2 old mighty one? 😉 ☘️    

             
Qb- Watson

Rb- CEH

Rb- Miles (Out)

Wr- Moore

Wr- Ridley

Te- Kittle 

Flex- Marquise Brown 

K- Zuerlein

Def- Eagles 

 

Bench
Rb- Kerryon Johnson

Rb- Swift 

Rb- Ronald Jones 
Rb- James Robinson

Wr- Reagor 

Wr- Deebo (IR)

Te- Hurst

 

 

Top o the morning to ya, Bobby!! Things are great, hope the same for you. Now for this snake in the grass opponent of yours, stealing Scott (Smart move).  I'd play either Jones or swift and right now I'm leaning Jones.  Sucks, cause Scott could've surprised and been a top 15 RB play this weekend. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, irish said:

 

Things are going really well for me!  Doing some remote teaching, wife, 4 kids and I are healthy, and building a beautiful, huge deck onto the back of our house.   

 

Happy to be back for another season to share my thoughts on everything fantasy football, right, wrong or indifferent. 

 

I'd play Boyd, even though I think they have similar potential, I think Boyd receives more targets and therefore, receptions and DJax has a lower floor. 

 

And no, I wouldn't drop anyone to add any of those guys at this point. 

 

GL!

Thanks Irish!

Very happy to hear that you and the family are doing well!  Looking forward to this season!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for back up in my decision to start Scott at rb2 In my ppr league over these choices:

 

k Johnson 

c thompson

r jones

a Gibson 

 

thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Storm said:

Looking for back up in my decision to start Scott at rb2 In my ppr league over these choices:

 

k Johnson 

c thompson

r jones

a Gibson 

 

thanks,

 

Gibson seems appealing but I'm running Scott out there as your #2!  As I mentioned in an earlier post, dude could be top 15 this today and maybe crack top 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTVOffroadFury said:

Need 2 of the 4. 0.5 ppr. 

Ingram vs Cle 

McLaurin vs Phi

Chark vs Ind

Gallup vs LAR 

 

thanks!

 

Tight options.  I'd play Ingram and McLaurin just slightly over Chark. I think Chark has a slightly better chance at higher receptions/yards (they'll be close though) but I like McLaurin's chances of scoring a bit more. 

 

GL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aj brown or Calvin Ridley at WR? Also do you think the rams and 49ers games are canceled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Run CMC said:

Aj brown or Calvin Ridley at WR? Also do you think the rams and 49ers games are canceled?

 

I like Brown regardless of scoring format. I do believe both games will be played today based on reports but who knows what the final decision will be. 

 

GL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ppr league

Flex spot

 

Odell, AJ brown, perriman, Gibson 

 

Gibson is intriguing but not sure how they split the work week 1. Only other one I'm thinking about is brown at broncos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of worried about a coopers match up would you flex james white or djax over him? Ppr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, pjn18 said:

Ppr league

Flex spot

 

Odell, AJ brown, perriman, Gibson 

 

Gibson is intriguing but not sure how they split the work week 1. Only other one I'm thinking about is brown at broncos.

 

I'd play Odell but Brown is a really solid option on par with what Odell could do this week. Any way to play them both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Snake0729 said:

Who do I start at QB? standard scoring

 

Dak Prescott vs LAR

 

Josh Allen vs NYJ

 

Dak without hesitation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ryanmc said:

Kind of worried about a coopers match up would you flex james white or djax over him? Ppr

 

White without any doubt, and there won't be much of a drop-off IMO.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish...First, I wanted to thank you for your insightful advice last year.  The majority of your recommendations were spot on!  

 

Need RB and Flex Help today, 1pt PPR:

 

Cam Akers OR Boston Scott?  I also have a W/R/T and a Q/W/R/T flex spots that I have Amari Cooper and Teddy Bridgewater filled in, respectively.  Thinking of leaving those spots as they are.

 

Thanks for the feedback and have a great fantasy year!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Irish, hope all is well during these crazy times.  Pick my flex:

 

Full PPR with 5 point bonuses @ 100 yards rushing / receiving 

 

Gordon vs Tenn

Gibson vs philly

Jrob vs Indy

Edslman vs Miami

D Johnson vs NYG

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, irish said:

 

I'd play Odell but Brown is a really solid option on par with what Odell could do this week. Any way to play them both?

I'd have to bench thielen, Robinson or chubb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.