[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

20 Team, H2H, standard scoring - 8th year in this league. 5 Keepers

Current RB's Forte, Lynch, AP and Forsett (Just aquired Forsett for A. Cooper)

WR's are Cobb, M. Bryant, Latimer, Janis

Start 2 RB's, 2 WR's and one RB/WR

I am in the market for a WR obviously. I have been offering Forsett for similar value WR's and had no luck.......starting to regret my trade a little. Thought I could easily upgrade Cooper by trading Forsett away for a better WR.

SO FAR, I've been offered

Dez Bryant for Lynch.

D. Thomas for Lynch

and

Calvin Johnson for Forte

Questions for all of you, which trade do you take, if any?

Or, do I sit on Forsett and hope he has a couple good weeks and try to trade again?

With your RBs and WRs, I'd do lynch for either Dez or Thomas, I'd lean toward Dez. Would they take Forte instead?

URGENT - Draft Tonight

Pick 2 keepers in 10 team auction PPR league (keepers' values deducted from $200 auction budget: J. Hill $5, J. Matthews $1, L. Miller $8, E. Sanders $10, C. Hyde $2, M. Forte, $41, J. Thomas $1. I'm thinking Hill and Matthews, but would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

Miller and hill. Matthews is tempting.

Who do you like more at flex? Tevin Coleman or Nelson Agholor?

non ppr standard scoring

I'd go Agholor by a slim margin.

Do I give Jordan Matthews for Lamar Miller? My team is below on my signature

I wouldn't I think Matthews has more value, especially in a ppr and I think randle/DMC are enough.

• Like 1

Irish,

1. Will you start Romo or Drew on week 1 ?

2. I dropped Funchess for D Parker; is that good move? or i should pick Green Beckham.

Thanks

I'd start Romo and I like Parker the best of those 3 wrs.

Have draft tomorrow.....keeper money league (8 team) ....keepers are CJ Anderson and Gronk first pick has the following players available : J Charles, A-Rod, J Hill, L. McCoy, Julio Jones and Dez Bryant ... I have 2nd pick, believe first pick will be Charles.....league has PPR .5 puts per reception....1 pt 10 yes rec./rushing....6 pts all TDS....no penalties for interceptions or sacks....If Charles is picked in front whom do you take?

My roster is

Rivers

Le'veon Bell

Abdullah

Hopkins

Hilton

Daniels

KC

Parkey

- Landry (WR)

-Adams (WR)

as my best 2 bench / flex players

Somone is offering me Eddy Lacy and Colston for Hopkins, Hilton, Landry, and Abdullah in a .5 ppr league i think its to much to give up. Do you agree?

Have draft tomorrow.....keeper money league (8 team) ....keepers are CJ Anderson and Gronk first pick has the following players available : J Charles, A-Rod, J Hill, L. McCoy, Julio Jones and Dez Bryant ... I have 2nd pick, believe first pick will be Charles.....league has PPR .5 puts per reception....1 pt 10 yes rec./rushing....6 pts all TDS....no penalties for interceptions or sacks....If Charles is picked in front whom do you take?

I'd take Dez or Julio, I view them as pretty even, so add a Cowboys homer I'd go Dez.

Is Ryan Tannehil a strong enough QB go be my starting QB. I'm trying to deal Andrew Lck Away

He is a low end #1 but it also depends on the rest of your roster whether or not he's enough.

My roster is

Rivers

Le'veon Bell

Abdullah

Hopkins

Hilton

Daniels

KC

Parkey

- Landry (WR)

-Adams (WR)

as my best 2 bench / flex players

Somone is offering me Eddy Lacy and Colston for Hopkins, Hilton, Landry, and Abdullah in a .5 ppr league i think its to much to give up. Do you agree?

Absolutely! Hit reject and run from this deal.

Should I trade Martinis Bryant or victor cruz and Mike Evans for Tom Brady and Amari Cooper

Is this a dynasty or keeper league?

Is Chris Johnson worth an add? My RB include Charles, McCoy, F.Jax, Hyde

Sure but would you have to drop one of them or do you have other options? Johnson probably had slightly more value than Freddy Jax.

OK so my teams are in my sig, and in my 12 Team league I drafted A.Foster and moved him to my IR spot. So while he's out looking for a player to add to fill my bench. Should I grab F.Jackson to handcuff M.Lynch? Or take one of these WR's?

Ja.Jones (GB)

K.Aiken (BAL)

D.Parker (MIA)

T.Lockett (SEA)

D.Green-Beckham (TEN)

I have a couple options outside of my RB. Have Wayne and D. Allen

As in the retiring Reggie Wayne? If so, that's who you drop.

OK so my teams are in my sig, and in my 12 Team league I drafted A.Foster and moved him to my IR spot. So while he's out looking for a player to add to fill my bench. Should I grab F.Jackson to handcuff M.Lynch? Or take one of these WR's?

Ja.Jones (GB)

K.Aiken (BAL)

D.Parker (MIA)

T.Lockett (SEA)

D.Green-Beckham (TEN)

I'd go Parker, Aiken, Lockett, DBG and then Jones over Freddy Jax.

Edited by irish