[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Is this a dynasty or keeper league?

Who's your current starting QB and what does the rest of your team look like?

Yeah, as in Reggie. I drafted before he asked for his release. He is definitely getting dropped. Also thinking about dropping Allen, I have Olsen already.

Allen is a nice insurance policy to have. Keep him unless something much better is on the ww.

Should I do Mike Evans/Jordan Matthews and Cruz/Martavis Bryant for Tom Brady and Amari Cooper.

He offered all of these trades and i want to know which duo i should trade away

Who's your current starting QB and what does the rest of your team look like?

As of Now my starting QB is andrew Luck but i want to trade him away for a running back

Should I do Mike Evans/Jordan Matthews and Cruz/Martavis Bryant for Tom Brady and Amari Cooper.

He offered all of these trades and i want to know which duo i should trade away

So you're looking to trade for Brady because you're trading away luck? I would keep Evans, just like him Beyer although Matthews could easily match or best him. I prefer cruz over Bryant. But still not sure I make this trade.

So you're looking to trade for Brady because you're trading away luck? I would keep Evans, just like him Beyer although Matthews could easily match or best him. I prefer cruz over Bryant. But still not sure I make this trade.

Okay thanks. Should i not make this trade though. Im trying to get Forte for luck or someone of that caliber

Alright, so then let me get your opinion on my roster

QB: Ryan, Newton

RB: Charles, McCoy, Hyde, F.Jax, soon to be Johnson

WR: Cooper(Crabtree avail), T.Smith(Boldin avail), Colston,V.Jax, Floyd (AZ)

TE: Olsen, Allen

Are you wanting to know if I think you have a good team? How many teams in the league? Scoring? Redraft or keeper or dynasty?

Okay thanks. Should i not make this trade though. Im trying to get Forte for luck or someone of that caliber

I'd just leave your team as is.

In a 10 man ppr league, i took dez over julio in the second and round and sanders over j matthews in the fourth. Been feeling increasingly regretful about it as the season approaches. Just want your take on it

Dez and Julio are pretty interchangeable. However, I'd probably lean toward taking Matthews over sanders by a smidge. But not terrible at all that you went the other way.

Hey Irish!

Do you think I should drop Knile Davis for Stevie Johnson? Or anyone else? This is for team one in my signature. I know I need more WR depth, but I am struggling whether I should drop anyone just yet. Thanks for your help.

16 man standard scoring (-5 for turnovers, 6 for TDs):

I have:
QB: Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB: Frank Gore, Chris Ivory, Le’Veon Bell
WR: J.Matthews, J. Maclin, Jarvis Landry, Steve Smith Sr., Victor Cruz, Terrance Williams, Kenny Britt, Mohamed Sanu
D/ST: Lions
K: Matt Bryant

The trade offer is I would get Blair Walsh and Carson Palmer and I would be giving up Matt Bryant and Kenny Britt. What do you think?

Edited by chaoticpinoy89

Hey Irish!

Do you think I should drop Knile Davis for Stevie Johnson? Or anyone else? This is for team one in my signature. I know I need more WR depth, but I am struggling whether I should drop anyone just yet. Thanks for your help.

Make that move immediately! Drop Davis for Johnson asap.

16 man standard scoring (-5 for turnovers, 6 for TDs):[/size]

I have:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB: Frank Gore, Chris Ivory, Le’Veon Bell

WR: J.Matthews, J. Maclin, Jarvis Landry, Steve Smith Sr., Victor Cruz, Terrance Williams, Kenny Britt, Mohamed Sanu

D/ST: Lions

K: Matt Bryant

The trade offer is I would get Blair Walsh and Carson Palmer and I would be giving up Matt Bryant and Kenny Britt. What do you think?

Great trade for you. Gives you a kicker replacement and a better QB for a backup WR.

What do you think of picking up RAY RICE off of wire in case he signs with the Browns or Cowboys (as rumored). It would require me dropping either Cruz or Michael Floyd. I know he didn't have a great year in 2013 but I feel like this might be a good idea just in case and I want to beat everyone else to it in case it goes down. I also have Sammy Watkins on my bench (who I'm not even thinking about dumping) THOUGHTS??

What do you think of picking up RAY RICE off of wire in case he signs with the Browns or Cowboys (as rumored). It would require me dropping either Cruz or Michael Floyd. I know he didn't have a great year in 2013 but I feel like this might be a good idea just in case and I want to beat everyone else to it in case it goes down. I also have Sammy Watkins on my bench (who I'm not even thinking about dumping) THOUGHTS??

Imo, you just don't have a player to drop as I'd hold onto those wrs.

Irish, I have another fantasy 10 team non PPR and my RBs are: Alfred Morris, Jonathan Stewart. CJ Spiller and Alfred Blue

Should I drop Alfred Blue for Duke Johnson or M Jones? Thanks.

First of,what happened? In a 10 teamer, you should've come out with better RB options. You go WR heavy and QB or TE early?

Secondly, I'd drop blue for either of the fid you mentioned and I'd go after Duke Johnson first.

20 Team, H2H, standard scoring - 8th year in this league. 5 Keepers

Current RB's Forte, Lynch, AP and Forsett (Just aquired Forsett for A. Cooper)

WR's are Cobb, M. Bryant, Latimer, Janis

Start 2 RB's, 2 WR's and one RB/WR

I am in the market for a WR obviously. I have been offering Forsett for similar value WR's and had no luck.......starting to regret my trade a little. Thought I could easily upgrade Cooper by trading Forsett away for a better WR.

SO FAR, I've been offered

Dez Bryant for Lynch.

D. Thomas for Lynch

and

Calvin Johnson for Forte

Questions for all of you, which trade do you take, if any?

Or, do I sit on Forsett and hope he has a couple good weeks and try to trade again?

I ended up trying to offer FOrte, but no go. I pulled the trigger on D. Thomas for Lynch. So, my two trades combined, I received Forsett and D. Thomas for Lynch and A. Cooper. I am ok with that.

Hey Irish!

Considering I have Randle, Im guessing I should pick up DMC (someone just dropped him).

But who should I drop?

With all the attention on OBJ this year, I feel Cruz will have a productive year.

For James Jones, he already has chemistry with the league's MVP and that's why I think he will surpass Adams for that WR2 spot in GB.

Who should I drop ?

Thanks again

12 team PPR league. Who do I start between A. Johnson or K. Allen. Reports are saying Allen has had a great camp, but I love the A. Johnson and Luck combination. Thoughts?

My Line up is

QB: P. Rivers

WR. J. Jones

WR: J. Landry

RB. A. Peterson

RB: J. Charles

TE O. Daniels

Flex: A. Johnson or Keenan Allen??