[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I think Cutler is going to get destroyed against Detroit. With Chicago's O-line, I can see him getting sacked 6 - 10 times

I can see that as well, especially in Detroit. However, you're other options are lackluster. Flacco would be the only one I'd start over Cutler.

Which one of these D would you pick up (in order) for weeks 15 & 16 :

- Ravens : vs Jac, @ Hou

- Titans : vs NYJ, @ Jac

- Packers : @ Buf, @ TB

- Chiefs : vs Oak, @ Pit

- Texans : @ Ind, vs Bal

Thank you !

Packers

Ravens

Titans

Texans

Chiefs

Texans D at home VS Titans or Lions D VS Bears? Lions D seems like it has a higher upside but the Bears offense also has a higher potential than the Titans in my eyes.

I see them as one in the same this week. However, I'd go with the lions as they're at home and Cutler has the better chance of imploding.

I must take Cameron off of IR now, so I will be dropping Blue.

The thing is I want to pick up the Packers' or Ravens' Defences for weeks 15 & 16, but I don't know who to drop!

Candidate 1 : Jordan Matthews has been amazing with Sanchez at QB and even though he will most probably ride my bench until the end (unless an injury to Dez, Gordon or Sanders) I wouldn't want an other owner to pick him up and end up beating me with him on their team...

Candidates 2 and 3 : Martellus Bennett has been really inconsistent and isn't even considered a top TE every week anymore (less than 5 points in his last 3 games). That is why I picked up Jordan Cameron, but is one worth dropping the other?

What do you think about starting J. Matthews against Dal over Marshall against Det in a PPR league?

Thanks for your help!

As a cowboys' fan, I hope Matthews doesn't do well, however, I do feel that he'll be a better start over Marshall. Although both should have success.

I must take Cameron off of IR now, so I will be dropping Blue.

The thing is I want to pick up the Packers' or Ravens' Defenses for weeks 15 & 16, but I don't know who to drop!

Candidate 1 : Jordan Matthews has been amazing with Sanchez at QB and even though he will most probably ride my bench until the end (unless an injury to Dez, Gordon or Sanders) I wouldn't want an other owner to pick him up and end up beating me with him on their team...

Candidates 2 and 3 : Martellus Bennett has been really inconsistent and isn't even considered a top TE every week anymore (less than 5 points in his last 3 games). That is why I picked up Jordan Cameron, but is one worth dropping the other?

With a short bench, which really sucks, I don't know how you can trust either Cameron or Bennett, so you need both. Unless, you wanna roll the dice with Bennett. Also, Mathews is great and you really shouldn't drop him but the shame is you'll probably never start him. You shouldn't keep two defenses, so drop the Texans for the packers. Again, blue might not have much value if foster is back but he's your only depth.

Edited by irish

0.5 PPR

Pick 2 WRs, 1 RB, and 1 Flex

Jordan Matthews @ Dallas

Brandon Marshall. @ Detroit

Keenan Allen @ Baltimore

Golden Tate vs. Chicago

Andre Ellington @ Atlanta

Ryan Mathews @ Baltimore

Isaiah Crowlell @ Buffalo

Fred Jackson vs. Cleveland

Matthews, Allen, Marshall and Ellington. The only other options i'd consider are Freddy Jax or Tate over Marshall.

Ok so quick questions I'm in 2nd and w a win secure 1 st rd bye...should I start cam or Sanchez at qb....and also 4 my flex this is a full point per rreception league start Jarvis landry against jets awful d or Denard Robinson against giants horrible run d thnx

I would start Sanchez and Robinson.

I'm just two points behind 2nd place and getting a BYE so... that's all tats riding on this week. 12 team standard league.

1) Cutler or Eli Manning?

2) Gio Bernard (TB), Brandon Lafell (GB) or Martvis Bryant (NO) in my flex?

Note: I have O'dell so its boom or bust choosing Eli.

I'm just two points behind 2nd place and getting a BYE so... that's all tats riding on this week. 12 team standard league.

1) Cutler or Eli Manning?

2) Gio Bernard (TB), Brandon Lafell (GB) or Martvis Bryant (NO) in my flex?

Note: I have O'dell so its boom or bust choosing Eli.

I'd play Eli and lafell.

Ok. Need flex and QB help.

Andrew Hawkins, Charles Johnson or Eric Decker week 13?

Philip Rivers or Joe Flacco?

Thx

For me it'd be Decker or Johnson and I think you ride the Johnson train. LoL.

I'd also start rivers.

1) Need 2 WR in PPR

Kelvin Benjamin, Mohammed Sanu, Jordan Mathews, Jarvis Landry

2) QB to start

M. Ryan, R. Wilson, E. Manning

1) Matthews and Benjamin.

2) Wilson.

I have to start 3 and want advice as to why to start or not to start these guys.

Brandon Marshal

Josh Gordon

Brandon LaFell

Roddy White

Based off recent production I am actually inclined to sit Marshal..

Gordon is an absolute stud and just cannot be benched. He'll be targeted double digit times and get about 8 grabs for a century and score this week. The other 3 WRs I see as all about the same this week. I do feel that the bears will struggle today in Detroit and haven't looked good. So going with lafell in what should be a high scoring game and white who's been hot, is the the prudent decision.