[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cj Anderson ROS

InTomWeTrust

:lol:

Re-read some of your posts from after CJ's first big game (against the Raiders). Your argument was that CJ's big day was only due to a weak opponent, and "he wasn't running circles around Ball in practice like some people think." A weird stance to take if you always thought CJ was the best back, no? :thinking:

not weird at all considering he was only in for like 40% of game and they played the RAIDERS

its true cj wasnt on feild for enough snaps to have a BIG DAY on THAT DAY

not weird at all considering he was only in for like 40% of game and they played the RAIDERS

You're kind of proving my point here. If you really were a big CJ fan before the Ball injury, you would have been all over his hugh game, even if it was against the Raiders - "Look at the stats he put up, and he was only on the field for 40% of the snaps! Just imagine what he could do with the lion's share of the carries! etc. etc. etc." But no, you downplayed it big time - not exactly the position you would expect from a guy who thought "all along" that he was the best back.

its true cj wasnt on feild for enough snaps to have a BIG DAY on THAT DAY

...But he did have a BIG DAY on THAT DAY - so it looks like his snap count was adequate.

Edited by bud29

Nope and Denver run blocking was poor. Anderson actually earned most of those yards. And no one can complain about game plan.

Owners of L.Murray and J.Charles (of which I am) have every reason to be shaking their head over the coaching in that Chiefs/Raiders game. Charles himself was mad that he didn't play more. It's a joke. I love J.Charles, but I will be moving him down my list going into next year. These numerous games where he has 12 and 13 carries is ridiculous.

I won't even comment on the Raiders, everyone knows how stupid they are, but they may have a player in Murray...you are up against Run Defense #31 and you throw the damn ball 57 times. Idiots.

• Like 1