[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I Build a Championship team?

InTomWeTrust

I hear you guys I just appreciate the input

This statement is complete b.s. You do not appreciate input all you do is call people idiots if they don't agree with you. Your trade threads are all the same, you basically beg for advice, or assurance that you did the right thing only to turn around and be rude to people who don't agree with you. So far from what I've seen you get a crush on a player and will trade anything away to get that player whether it's a good idea or not. You don't contribute anything to this site other than comic relief, because you refuse to have an intelligent conversation about something. Reading your comments has gone from funny, to annoying to flat out sad. This thread I don't understand at all. After all the crap you've written on these forums how can you expect anyone to take this seriously?

• Like 1

This statement is complete b.s. You do not appreciate input all you do is call people idiots if they don't agree with you. Your trade threads are all the same, you basically beg for advice, or assurance that you did the right thing only to turn around and be rude to people who don't agree with you. So far from what I've seen you get a crush on a player and will trade anything away to get that player whether it's a good idea or not. You don't contribute anything to this site other than comic relief, because you refuse to have an intelligent conversation about something. Reading your comments has gone from funny, to annoying to flat out sad. This thread I don't understand at all. After all the crap you've written on these forums how can you expect anyone to take this seriously?

Considering you obviously don't read any of the valid points I make to people that are obviously still bitter that Ronnie Hillman blows?

What have you contributed to this thread besides bashing your perception of my behavior?

I bring up valid points and state facts, you on the other hand think its complete bullhonda if someone says Monte Ball is better than Ronnie Hillman.. get a clue the guy blows and move on.

I simply responded to some valid points people made

If you want to debate some of that we can, if not keep trolling.

The debate had to do if I built a championship team.. I stay in the now and go off of pure skill and talent. Most people in here like to go mostly off of matchups, which is fine. I just like the input.

Dont know what your response is here but I asked if I built a championship team and if you dont think I did just tell me where I can improve on that.. and when I make a rebuttal give a real answer.

Andrew luck - wheres the argument?

Arian Foster - Should be fine for playoffs where the argument?

Cj Anderson - Like I said a total juggernaut to me is a top 6 RB moving forward, this is all strength and quickness hes bay far the best Running back on that team

Megatron - whos gonna stop him against teams like bears bucs vikings?

Aj Green - Hes on fire right now you.. Im getting bashed for trading gronk for him but hes outscored Gronk since I've traded.. show me where you have a point....

Alshon Jeffrey - Still #1 in chicago in my eyes, again SHOULD be a shootout in detroit dont care what you have to say about Lions Defense or secondary... they are not that good bottom line. If bears hold cutler up they will be able to put points up going forward, hes blown but hes got a hell of an arm.

Coby Fleener - D Allen looks like the injury is lingering and Coby has produced pretty well this year, hes outcaught allen and him and luck love eachother

Cardinals - the best D in the league and ive said it since week 1

Justin Tucker - hes the best kicker in the league and hes got favorable weather matchups

Tell me if youre in denial or why i cant have a championship

I bring up valid points and state facts...

Alshon Jeffrey - Still #1 in chicago in my eyes, again SHOULD be a shootout in detroit dont care what you have to say about Lions Defense or secondary... they are not that good bottom line. If bears hold cutler up they will be able to put points up going forward, hes blown but hes got a hell of an arm.

Really??? TB shut down CHI's passing game & you think they'll fair better against DET... in DET no less... after DET got dismantled by NE. They will be out for blood, and Cutler's where they're getting it. You may not care, but your delusional on that one sir...

Aj Green - Hes on fire right now you.. Im getting bashed for trading gronk for him but hes outscored Gronk since I've traded.. show me where you have a point....

You can't compare the two straight up... I would have much rather had Gronk in as TE and E. Sanders (whom you recently traded for A. Petersen, something I would have never done) than Fleener & Green. Now, compare those two combinations and you have a fair representation.

Really??? TB shut down CHI's passing game & you think they'll fair better against DET... in DET no less... after DET got dismantled by NE. They will be out for blood, and Cutler's where they're getting it. You may not care, but your delusional on that one sir...

You can't compare the two straight up... I would have much rather had Gronk in as TE and E. Sanders (whom you recently traded for A. Petersen, something I would have never done) than Fleener & Green. Now, compare those two combinations and you have a fair representation.

You've got a good point with the Emmanuel Sanders trade, I obviously took a shot and knew it was a risk and lost..

I appreciate that input because its actually good info.. Thank you.

why you're in a joke 8 team league..

and you're trying to pick up matthews

I just think he blows

It can easily be argued that 8 team leagues are harder to win than 10-12 team leagues. 8 team leagues are all stacked, much harder to decide who to play and who to sit every week.

This is my 12 team league team that is in first place:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Gio, Ingram, Miller, S.Jax

WR: Dez, Alshon, Odell, Evans, Wallace, LaFell, Michael Floyd (I may be dropping him this week, not sure yet)

TE: Donnell

K: Graham

Def: 49ers, Dolphins

I say we keep D and kickers out of it and roll whole roster for total points

BTW - I think you have a decent shot, is it a 12 team league, 10 team league? If you lose a RB or TE or Denver isn't feeding the rock to CJ as much as you would like you may be in trouble. The way leagues are these days, your WRs should make up for your RB2/TE situation barring Calvin gets back on track. I like what I see from Fleener just a little nervous about his role when allen comes back.

Edited by Croe

BTW - I think you have a decent shot, is it a 12 team league, 10 team league? If you lose a RB or TE or Denver isn't feeding the rock to CJ as much as you would like you may be in trouble. The way leagues are these days, your WRs should make up for your RB2/TE situation barring Calvin gets back on track. I like what I see from Fleener just a little nervous about his role when allen comes back.
Thank you I feel the same way Edited by InTomWeTrust

Thank you I feel the same way

This is my 12 team league team that is in first place:

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Gio, Ingram, Miller, S.Jax

WR: Dez, Alshon, Odell, Evans, Wallace, LaFell, Michael Floyd (I may be dropping him this week, not sure yet)

TE: Donnell

K: Graham

Def: 49ers, Dolphins

I say we keep D and kickers out of it and roll whole roster for total points

Its 10 and I will go against your team anyday..