[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sofa League Draft

spain

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they should take a chance on barber here in the 4th

never mind... i missed it.  they took moulds, i guess they'll just take lamar smith as their second running back

354684[/snapback]

the guy behind us already has 3 RB's. I am pretty sure he does not take any RB with his 12 / 1 swing. We would still access the same RB with our 5th pick anyway, why waste choosing which WR we wanted?

Besides, Moulds as the 15th receiver taken seems a nice value indeed.

tiki would be pretty good, but i definitely like suggs on the way back...

manning at QB, LT and tiki/suggs at RB, ward and moulds at WR...looks great so far :D

i'm in a 12-team draft this weekend with the second pick. if i can draft those same players i'll be :D

Edited by Azazello1313

I like Suggs for the next pick.

(I'm just not that high on Barber)

354696[/snapback]

I'm not high on Barber either, but he shouldn't have dropped this far. Especially with all the other RBs off the board.

No doubt Suggs has the most upside. If you don't like him and you don't like Barber, then it seems like Shockey would be the best pick.

I haven't been following this draft at all.... just saw the thread.......

I like the Moulds pick here alot. He was hurt last year which evidently pushed his value down quite a bit.

And FF Mastermind already has 3 RBs so taking another WR here is a good move.... which ever RB they would have drafted here will almost certainly still be there when they pick @ 5.2.

Tiki was already dropping on most boards, because NYG Offense is going to be in shambles this season. The O-line has to prove that they are more than paper upgrades, and the huge question mark at QB makes Tiki a marginal pick at best, not to mention the fumbling.

With the new-look Ron Dayne (yes, I realize it's only pre-season, and that it is Ron Dayne we are talking about) it looks more likely that he will have even less touches this year, and face stacked defenses until they prove they can throw.

I like Suggs much more than Barber.

New news says Miami is trying to trade for Green....makes Suggs  a better value, me thinks......

354798[/snapback]

Where'd you hear this! I would be thrilled if Green got traded to Miami, considering I had to keep the slug in a dynasty league, gotta link?

New news says Miami is trying to trade for Green....makes Suggs  a better value, me thinks......

354798[/snapback]

Where is this news? The post earlier said the were looking at Morgan or Davis.

I haven't seen anything about Green being traded.

Someone explain to me why FFM can't make his 2 picks right after each other as opposed to making us wait?

354839[/snapback]

I've said the same thing about other drafters way too many times.

I would go with Tiki here.  If not they look at Shockey or a WR (Toomer/Booker/Walker/Price).

354863[/snapback]

I would have to agree. Most teams are RB heavy. Whatever pick they make, there is a good chance Suggs will be available on the next pick. (6th)

Tiki is hanging onto his job by his fingernails. Suggs has a leg up on Green. This is the last shot at a STARTING running back. The pick has to be RB. I doubt Suggs lasts until The Huddle's next choice, it's 20 more picks away! I gotta feeling we're gonna see Tiki Barber as the next Huddle choice though.

Edited by CaptainHook

Tiki is hanging onto his job by his fingernails.  Suggs has a leg up on Green.  This is the last shot at a STARTING running back.  The pick has to be RB.  I doubt Suggs lasts until The Huddle's next choice, it's 20 more picks away!  I gotta feeling we're gonna see Tiki Barber as the next Huddle choice though.

354874[/snapback]

Dayne had 0 rushes for 0 yards last year. :D

Edited by PackerFanX