[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm here to brag...

sksmith

...not about any of my fantasy teams (which are brag worthy, but that's for another time), but about my wife giving birth to our first child this Wednesday!!

That's right, I'm so damn proud that you anonymous interweb peoples get to share in my elation! This is even better than the perfect season, this is pure magic!

Also, start J Gordon...he's in my lineup and I'm on one hell of a good luck streak this week!

• Like 1

You forgot to mention the most important part (besides Mom and baby being healthy). Boy or girl? I have a 4YO girl and 2YO boy. Although they drive us (my wife and I, but mostly her, since she's home with them every day) crazy sometimes, they are an amazing blessing, and I can unequivocally say that my life has changed dramatically (for the better) since they became a part of it. They complete me/us in a way that is hard to describe, other than to say that it's a void I was unaware of, prior to having kids. :)

Mom did great and is recovering well. We are graced with little baby Sophie Elizabeth: 7.25lbs, 21 inches, and utterly perfect!

The whole "you'll understand when it happens" is true...I am a fully different man than before her birth, capable of more love than I knew was possible.

Thanks all! Just so damn happy!

^thanks! Looking forward to next season; got even more motivation to get that championship! Food and diapers aren't cheap!

Not they're not, especially if your baby has allergies. Special formula in our house is called liquid gold. Thankfully, because it's an allergy, my insurance is covering 90% of the formula cost!

Congrats. :tup: Here is some words of wisdom from a 3-time dad:

1. You will never sleep again.

2. Get a membership to Costco for diapers and wipes. Will pay for itself many times over.

3. It's ok to let them cry themselves to sleep. They will not die from crying, and they will sleep like champs when they get older.

4. Watch an entire football game on Sunday with her in your arms. It will be the best time of your life. Trust me on this one.

5. Don't worry about being quiet all the time when she sleeps. Vacuum the carpets, do your chores, whatever. Gets them used to sleeping with noise.

6. Every day is better than the last with her and and any future kids.

7. Spend as much time as you can with your kids. Those moments go so fast. And it is so true.

• Like 1

Congrats. :tup: Here is some words of wisdom from a 3-time dad:

1. You will never sleep again.

2. Get a membership to Costco for diapers and wipes. Will pay for itself many times over.

3. It's ok to let them cry themselves to sleep. They will not die from crying, and they will sleep like champs when they get older.

4. Watch an entire football game on Sunday with her in your arms. It will be the best time of your life. Trust me on this one.

5. Don't worry about being quiet all the time when she sleeps. Vacuum the carpets, do your chores, whatever. Gets them used to sleeping with noise.

6. Every day is better than the last with her and and any future kids.

7. Spend as much time as you can with your kids. Those moments go so fast. And it is so true.

yes

especially 3 and 4