[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So we meet again...RTS championship

Henry Muto

Well I had a 2nd life but it wasn't meant to be this time guys. 2nd place and missing first by 3 points and while heart breaking to take I have no regrets. It's just a really rough loss as I just needed 3 pts in the 2nd half and came up empty.

I have won twice in thrilling fashion eventually I had to lose one in heart breaking fashion.

It was one hell of a run.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for following me again for a 3rd time in 4 years it was truly special to have everyone here and rooting me on tonight. Most of you were here in 2012 and 2014 and it is truly special to have everyone here rooting me on win or lose. We did it twice and we barely came up short tonight. When I won it in 2012 I truly believed it was a once in a lifetime thing but then I won it again in 2014 and I couldn't believe it possible that I was even in the running a 2nd time. To have been in the running a 3rd time is hard to believe and going into the game I didn't think it be possible to even have a chance but then to get 16.7 pts at the half I really couldn't believe I was going to win this again but just wasn't meant to be.

Thank you all for your support the last 4 years on these final games and through the year here at the huddle. You don't know just how much it has meant to me to have your support and maybe we can do this all again next year who knows but if not these last 4 years have been something special.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 3