[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Leagues for the playoffs...

irish

Got it. For future reference don't refer to anything fantasy, sports, betting related cause PayPal will shutdown my account.

Thx

Oops, sorry...I'm gonna come up with some fun code names for all other payments now

Oops, sorry...I'm gonna come up with some fun code names for all other payments now

Sounds good. We should just call it Christmas morning cause that's what playing fantasy football is like for grown-ups who are still kids.

Edited by irish

How do we get on the site?

You should've received an invite but I had one other guy have trouble with receiving the invite. I'll resend another.

PP sent

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, thx.

Logged in and PP sent

Thanks for the beer (chocolate milk/vanilla milkshake money)!

When do we pick players??

You could pick them now. There isn't a draft, every team in the contest has every player available to them, every week. You pick the best nine players according to the lineup requirements. Did you try to submit a lineup yet?

You could pick them now. There isn't a draft, every team in the contest has every player available to them, every week. You pick the best nine players according to the lineup requirements. Did you try to submit a lineup yet?

ok cool. Just didn't know if there was a timeslot in which we could pick players. The last playoff deal I did like this, teams could pick players until Wednesday of each week. Not sure why it was done that way, but it was.......

I'll go submit a line up. Thx!

Wpob is in. Sending the $$ now.

Got it, thx, invite sent and welcome aboard.

Edited by irish