[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tourney...

irish

We had one awhile back but there were some issues with whether we should pay straight up or be allowed to use cheats. I for one don't mind playing either way but using the cheats can be a ton of fun as there's still skill required with placement and having a great eye for the plays on the board when creating multiple words.

If anyone is interested in being a part of a tourney and whether to allow cheats or not, chime in...

I am a WWF addict

Actually it's the WWE now, since they lost their lawsuit with the World Wildlife Fund some years ago, you would think a true addict would know that.

Although the WWF Attitude era was pretty damn entertaining......I was more of a WCW/NWA addict myself.

Oh wait, we aren't talking about the same thing, are we?

Edited by SeductiveNun

I am a WWF addict

Pm me your user and we'll get a game going. Or if we get others, we can do a tourney.

Haven't played in forever but I'm up for a tourney. :tup: Will need to re-download the app by the looks of things.

Get 'er done.

I'd be interested. No cheats, though. My challenge with a tourney is many days I'm unable to check in that much during working hours.

Sounds good about the cheats and if everyone knows that going in, we'll all play straight up. So, we have me, DMD, sksmith, Junkyard, and bud29.

Who else?

I was actually making a WCW reference...but sure, I have nothing better to do while on the road for work

Ah, I see. Thought maybe that was your username. LoL

I'm Irish10163 if anyone wants to shoot me over a game for now.