[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts @ Broncos

BA Baracus

I think Manning's body is unable to do what his mind is seeing out there. He needs to retire before he becomes an embarrassment.

He will always go down as an all time great, but his time has come. He is serviceable for sure, but his last two playoff games paint a clear picture to me.

• Like 1

I was reading an article by La Canfora this week where he said that he knows multiple people in the Broncos organization that think Manning is not coming back next season. How ironic would that be, if the last game of his career is a loss to Luck?

I gotta be honest here - this game reminded me of the epic fail that Dan Marino put up in his final game. Manning didn't throw a bunch of INTs or anything, but he looked washed up. I mean a complete has been.

I'm not saying Manning is going to retire after this, but that performance makes me think he probably should. Feels like things need to get blown up here - keep the nucleus of good, younger players. Get rid of the coaches.

What a waste of a good season.

I gotta be honest here - this game reminded me of the epic fail that Dan Marino put up in his final game. Manning didn't throw a bunch of INTs or anything, but he looked washed up. I mean a complete has been.

I'm not saying Manning is going to retire after this, but that performance makes me think he probably should. Feels like things need to get blown up here - keep the nucleus of good, younger players. Get rid of the coaches.

What a waste of a good season.

This

Edit: I've enjoyed watching Peyton Manning play through the years. He is a class act and we all know he's a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Sad to say it, but it doesn't matter who the HC is. Manning is on a steep decline. He can't throw over 30 yards anymore. He's done.

Believe me, Fox and Manning are a package deal IMO. If Manning retires, Fox should go. If they keep Manning, they have to keep Fox to maintain continuity for a hopeful run to a SB. Hopefully they realize that a SB run isn't going to happen with these two.

• Like 2

It's not Fox. Peyton is a playoff choker. I told everyone I know the Colts lose by 3 TD's unless Manning comes out and has one of his playoff stinkers . . . and he did. He should have had two picks but Vontae dropped em both.

How do you explain the defense failing to make stops when needed throughout the game? Del Rio? Didn't Jim Fassel say "I'm responsible for the whole thing"? The head coach owns all of it. If they played tight, why is that?

It's not Fox. Peyton is a playoff choker. I told everyone I know the Colts lose by 3 TD's unless Manning comes out and has one of his playoff stinkers . . . and he did. He should have had two picks but Vontae dropped em both.

you told everyone the colts were going to get killed and then conveniently place it at Manning's feet.

joke