[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts @ Broncos

BA Baracus

Also the right foot landed out of bounds.

That too but I wanted to avoid mentioning the rational parts of the argument.

Manning struggles as the weather gets colder. He just doesn't have the zip he did before the neck/shoulder injury. It is amazing that he still put up the numbers he does, but, he has to rely on his brain, as his arm isn't anywhere near what it once was.

On the other hand, Andrew Luck is absolutely phenomenal. He has made some jaw-dropping throws today.

:pop:

Manning struggles as the weather gets colder. He just doesn't have the zip he did before the neck/shoulder injury. It is amazing that he still put up the numbers he does, but, he has to rely on his brain, as his arm isn't anywhere near what it once was.

On the other hand, Andrew Luck is absolutely phenomenal. He has made some jaw-dropping throws today.

Wait a minute. When did you sneak back?

that 55 TD year notwithstanding

It's like we just became a hondaty team after that loss in NE earlier this season. This honda is depressing.

We look like we're barely even a playoff team. If that.

Edited by BA Baracus

Somewhere on the web this week, I read a guy who said that the QB who will go down as the greatest of all-time is playing currently and his name is Andrew Luck. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.

I know the Colts only have one championship to show for it, but, talk about luck (no pun intended). They go from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck, pretty much assuring that they will be in the playoff mix every season of their careers.