[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Sunday! Pats vs Hawks

heehawks

I cannot believe that playcall. It will probably go down as the worst call in superbowl history. Shocked and in disbelief. And btw collinsworth was the biggest patriots homer all game it was sick. Just wow.

Unbelievable. Really feel for ya, I'm not a hawks fan but I felt like puking after that INT. Total kick to the nuts.

New England the team left for dead after getting drilled by KC back in week 4 and Tom Brady the "droppable" QB in fantasy after week 4.

What a difference 18 weeks can make.

You are right that Brady was dropped in many Leagues...

:nutkick:

:sick:

3 shots to move the ball 1 yard, a guy in the backfield with the nickname Beast Mode, and they choose to throw the trucking thing. Inexplicable. If I'm a Seahawks fan, I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.

Can't understand why Pete didn't run the ball and even though it worked out for the Pats I don't understand why Bill didn't call a TO.

I'm screaming, LET HIM SCORE to perserve clock. They stop him at the 1. You HAVE to take a T/O now, right?! Then they throw a PASS?!!! wow!

Can't understand why Pete didn't run the ball and even though it worked out for the Pats I don't understand why Bill didn't call a TO.

A case of two coaches trying to see who can lose the game. Looks like Pete won that pissing match.

I'm screaming, LET HIM SCORE to perserve clock. They stop him at the 1. You HAVE to take a T/O now, right?! Then they throw a PASS?!!! wow!

Blew my mind the entire sequence!

I cannot believe that playcall. It will probably go down as the worst call in superbowl history. Shocked and in disbelief. And btw collinsworth was the biggest patriots homer all game it was sick. Just wow.

I had to put the remote on mute because Hollingsworth was a seattle homer the whole game. It was sick-depending what you want to hear! :brow:

New England the team left for dead after getting drilled by KC back in week 4 and Tom Brady the "droppable" QB in fantasy after week 4.

What a difference 18 weeks can make.

This

The playoff games that, as a fan of the losing teams, made you want to vomit. And it remained contagious, losing in the 4th quarter, throughout the NFC from wild card weekend through the SB.

The Lions lose to a Dallas team that they had on the ropes. Dallas loses to a Packer team that they should've and had a great chance to beat. The Packers lose an even bigger heart-breaker to the Seahawks and then the Grand Finale'!! The Seahawks have the game in hand and lose to the Patriots on the dumbest play in history!

What an insane run!!

Edited by irish

Maybe Seattle can get Atlanta to take Bevell instead of Quinn if we throw in a draft pick. Hell, throw in three or four draft picks.

Congrata to the Patriots and their fans. This was a helluva football game, and while you would like to see your team win, you can't ask for a better game than this one.

• Like 1