[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clash of Clans...

irish

Anyone play the game and have a clan? My son got me into this and it's awesome!

Edited by irish

never heard of it

Riiiight. The clan you're in is pretty nice. I'm only at about 1400 trophies now.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't do those mega-multiplayer-mobile games anymore...too addicting.

I'm completely hooked!

The commercials for it are pretty entertaining

They are funny as hell.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you tried boom beach? Similar concept from same company with more modern weapons and troops.

I haven't and am fearful that if I did, between that and coc, I'd do nothing else all day.

• 6 months later...

The commercials for it are pretty entertaining

You ever give it a try?

• 3 months later...

Anyone looking to change up clans or looking to try this game out?

Bro....sounds like you got it bad.

Without a doubt. It's an awesome game! You play it?

Nah...I think my son does. LOL. I don't need anymore addictive games, but I might check it out. I need another distraction after FF is done.

Start it up! Best strategy game I've ever played. Extremely addicting! If you do, let me know, you and your kiddo can come over to my clan, with my crew.

Yup, I found it. But will I be your "clan servant" or do I get to build my own village too? Are you setting up some Roman Empire? :lol:

LoL! You get to build your own of course. I'm getting together some peeps u know and some family members. What town hall level are you? Request to be in the clan and if you have any family or friend that play being them along. My wife and son are going to be in this clan.

Edited by irish

LoL! You get to build your own of course. I'm getting together some peeps u know and some family members. What town hall level are you? Request to be in the clan and if you have any family or friend that play being them along. My wife and son are going to be in this clan.

Town Hall Level? Dam bro! I just started.... I'm at Level 3. You going to get my azz killed!!!!

Nah, it's all fair and leveled. 2 other people in the clan just started and are level 3 too. Just request and I'll accept.