irish

Clash of Clans...

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Goalbro said:

I still play Clash of Clan even after my kid accidentally purchased coins worth $299 .97. Good thing it was refunded by apple. 

 

That's funny!  Pm sent in regard to you possibly coming aboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Any other new comers want to give this game a try?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had my account for like 4 years, never backed it up to the game center. Phone fell in the ocean.... Since I didnt back my game up to the game center,  I was never able to recover my account.. The disappointment.. the time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

I had my account for like 4 years, never backed it up to the game center. Phone fell in the ocean.... Since I didnt back my game up to the game center,  I was never able to recover my account.. The disappointment.. the time...

 

That's awful!!  Start over, I know it sucks but we have a great group and even though you'd be relatively new, you'd balance us when war matching and would be a solid low hitter for now.  I have 2 accounts and have worked my 2nd account up to be a rushed base. 

 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, irish said:

 

That's awful!!  Start over, I know it sucks but we have a great group and even though you'd be relatively new, you'd balance us when war matching and would be a solid low hitter for now.  I have 2 accounts and have worked my 2nd account up to be a rushed base. 

 

Thoughts?

Okay, Ill join the cause. I'm re-downloading the app right now. I have to unlock my cc before i can join of course.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Okay, Ill join the cause. I'm re-downloading the app right now. I have to unlock my cc before i can join of course.

 

Yup, shouldn't take too long. Let me know your name on the game and when you request just type in the request - Irish, chatted on the huddle. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Okay, Ill join the cause. I'm re-downloading the app right now. I have to unlock my cc before i can join of course.

 

Feel free to bring any family, friends and or ex-clanmates along with ya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Feel free to bring any family, friends and or ex-clanmates along with ya. 

OMG. Irish.. I love you.. If it wasnt for you, it would have never happened.

I loaded up the app, and it gave me the option to load MY OLD CLAN BASE...TH level 9 

Never gave me that option before. 

Username: BlazingZombiess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Whats the Clan name??

 

LIVING THE LIFE

Leader - Irish Assassins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

OMG. Irish.. I love you.. If it wasnt for you, it would have never happened.

I loaded up the app, and it gave me the option to load MY OLD CLAN BASE...TH level 9 

Never gave me that option before. 

Username: BlazingZombiess

 

That is awesome news!  What a great feeling that must've been. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else?  Always looking for some new blood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish!  I think my boy just joined your clan.  Sorry about that, should've given you a heads up.  Brauer

 

He's telling me I should join as well, but I don't want to just be dead weight.  Ha

 

Anyway, thanks for letting him in.  He said he chatted with a little as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NAUgrad said:

Hey Irish!  I think my boy just joined your clan.  Sorry about that, should've given you a heads up.  Brauer

 

He's telling me I should join as well, but I don't want to just be dead weight.  Ha

 

Anyway, thanks for letting him in.  He said he chatted with a little as well.

 

LoL, yeah, you should definitely join. It's a fun group and you can play as much or as little as you like, so you can't be dead weight. I have a few guys in the group who check in from time to time but never war. 

 

It's my pleasure to let him in.  We got to chat it up a bit, he's seems like such a mature, good kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, irish said:

 

LoL, yeah, you should definitely join. It's a fun group and you can play as much or as little as you like, so you can't be dead weight. I have a few guys in the group who check in from time to time but never war. 

 

It's my pleasure to let him in.  We got to chat it up a bit, he's seems like such a mature, good kid. 

He's a really fun kid.  Hate that he's grown up so fast but he really works hard.  Keep an eye on him as he's in prep school for hockey and he's really good.  Lives in Toronto.  He just might make something of hockey if he keeps up the hard work.  He's got a long way to go but the effort and skills seem to be there.  We will see.

 

Thanks for chatting with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NAUgrad said:

He's a really fun kid.  Hate that he's grown up so fast but he really works hard.  Keep an eye on him as he's in prep school for hockey and he's really good.  Lives in Toronto.  He just might make something of hockey if he keeps up the hard work.  He's got a long way to go but the effort and skills seem to be there.  We will see.

 

Thanks for chatting with him.

 

I can tell that he is, he's a welcome addition. I hope that he blows up with the hockey piece as he's already talked about it, so there seems to be a real passion there. He's with a great group of guys, we'll keep an eye on him. He's in his first war with us today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the off-season is rapidly approaching and for some of you, unfortunately, might be here already.  Time to fill that time with a new venture!!  Come aboard the LIVING THE LIFE clan and battle your way out of the dark winter days!  

 

Our crew has been together for years but we're always looking for some new blood and war - balancing low bases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, WonkyBadFurDay said:

it's probably the best game for phones but still i don't play it so much anymore, gets a bit boring once you max everything out

 

Beyond maxing out and it possibly being boring, the clan and the guys in it can revive the game and we have a great bunch. Look us up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The offseason is here once again, time to pick up a new vice!!  Fill your life with a little CoC, LIVING THE LIFE style!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.