[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Mystery Huddler #3...

irish

I didn't see the first two MH's. Do old pics get erased as you copy over to a new MH?

Possibly a very good thing to do though.

Nope, I still have them and they can be seen on Photo bucket.

Clue #5 - Steelers' (made a ton of money off Big Ben when he played in college) and Duke basketball fan.

Clue #6 - Married for 4 years (wife is originally from Philly), turning 35 in a month. Has a newborn who is almost 2 months old.

Clue #7 - Enjoys golf.

Clue #8 - During college, did great on the court, great in social life, horrible attendance for classes and lost academic standing, forced to come back home after one year.

5th Pic - http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/irish3333/image-10.jpeg

6th Pic - http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/irish3333/image-13.jpeg

7th Pic - http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/irish3333/image-14.jpeg

Pic 4 - oh look, Manuel is so happy to be out on the town after a day of "hard" labor with the boys

Pic 5 - nice hat, Yankee Doodle, what boy band were you hoping people would mistake you for?

And yeah, it's me...I have a hot-ass wife, a super cute baby, and life is good. Fun stuff, fellas! Made me laugh numerous times!

Just noticed on the mud swim that he was part of the Ambiguously Ghey SuperHero Scramble.

You'll be happy to know that a few years ago a buddy and I dressed up as the Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL for Halloween and I decided not to grace the board with those photos

• Like 1

You'll be happy to know that a few years ago a buddy and I dressed up as the Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL for Halloween and I decided not to grace the board with those photos

ooof and I always pictured you looking more like Lebowski for some reason :unsure:

I win again ! I'll take bikini pictures of the wife as my prize. :brow:

Those would work nicely.

Pic 4 - oh look, Manuel is so happy to be out on the town after a day of "hard" labor with the boys

Pic 5 - nice hat, Yankee Doodle, what boy band were you hoping people would mistake you for?

And yeah, it's me...I have a hot-ass wife, a super cute baby, and life is good. Fun stuff, fellas! Made me laugh numerous times!

Well done sksmith!

You're a good sport :clap:

The black and white dog in pic 7 looks like a border collie. Smartest dogs in the world.

The black and white dog in pic 7 looks like a border collie. Smartest dogs in the world.

She is; her herding instinct is amazing to watch. The big one is an Aussie/golden retriever mix...spoiled dogs they are!

The link says sorry the pics have been deleted or removed.

You should be able to access other albums. I'll take a look.