[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LinkedIn

I just forwarded an email from an address of which I get mail from quite often. It looks like it is coming from The Huddle and has your logo. It comes from LinkedIn. I thought you should know.

I forwarded it to support@thehuddle.com.

The emaiI got says theHuddle<groups-noreply@linkedin.com>. I'm not sure but I am thinking whomever runs that group is fascilitating the spamming. I made a post in the group complaining about the spamming that got deleted immediately but the spam posts--especially from "Crystal M Spath - Global Entreprenuer" remain there as permanent fixtures. Thank God for her 26 fashion hacks every woman should know and shouild I control my weight? posts. Very informative.

edi: my second post complaining about the spamming was deleted by whomever runs that group though they allow folks to come in and spam all the legit huddle members. I left the group. What a waste and quite the abuse.

Edited by Trojanmojo

This is a LinkedIn issue. I got the emails too Someone on LinkedIn got in the Huddle group and she's a spammer. LinkedIn doesn't allow you to report spammers though. I'm pretty sure KPHolmes was one of the leaders of that group and could kick her out but he has been MIA for a couple years. I don't know if anyone actually affiliated with the Huddle runs the Huddle group on LinkedIn

This is a LinkedIn issue. I got the emails too Someone on LinkedIn got in the Huddle group and she's a spammer. LinkedIn doesn't allow you to report spammers though. I'm pretty sure KPHolmes was one of the leaders of that group and could kick her out but he has been MIA for a couple years. I don't know if anyone actually affiliated with the Huddle runs the Huddle group on LinkedIn

Someone has to be running it because they immediately deleted two of my posts today complaining about it. The spam isn't being deleted though, just the complaints about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • WJW locked this topic