tazinib1

Is Khalil Mack switching to DE?

tazinib1    862

New scheme has him lining up at DE. Even on personal drills.

keggerz    469

New scheme has him lining up at DE. Even on personal drills.

I'm sure they'll use him in different ways but he's a SLB. If you are playing at MFL he's a SLB on Rotoworld's depth chart so don't expect him to be changed to DE and fwiw, he's listed as a SLB at Ourlads too.

keggerz    469

Let me add, I'd love to see him changed to a DE. One thing that could help is if Sio Moore gets healthy and can move to SLB with Malcolm Smith taking over at WLB.

tazinib1    862

Rotoworld is saying if he plays a sustained stretch at DE during preseason and/or early season, a switch will be in order. We shall see. I'm pretty excited that Mario got switched. I'll be a happy camper if Mack follows suit

Edited by tazinib1

flemingd    781

Problem is he's too hard to acquire. He's a stud on the field, but that doesn't translate very well is most leagues and few actually realize it and severely overvalue him. I'd love to snag him because as a DE he could end up being an impact fantasy play.

• Like 1

PPIchamp    60

He's a DE on Yahoo. I grabbed him Tuesday night with the first pick in the 9th round (12 team), first IDP taken overall. Was surprised he even lasted that long, we start LB, DB, DL, D, D.

keggerz    469

It's official, Mack will be designated a DE this year at MFL. With Watt's back injury Mack is my top DE.

Edited by keggerz

Crazysight    22

This bumps his overall value, although I wouldnt automatically assume that Mack gets the same numbers playing from the line that he did last year as an OLB.